• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Donations for Vikings fans

Atomic donut

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 19, 2018
    Northern California
    I will be collecting donations of Anti-depressant medication to give to all the Vikings fans after the 49ers destroy them this weekend. Your donations are appreciated. That is all.

A good friend of mine is a Vikings fan, and I'd love to rip on him, but as a Lions fan there is absolutely no ground upon which I can stand :cry:

Reactions: Atomic donut
    Meh.
    We are just happy they pulled the last one out of the fire.

Zero chance against the 49’ers.

Than Fwanthithco used to be a great team back in the 80's and 90's, and they flashed with Jeff Garcia, but I'm not sold on them since then. Between the virulent anti-gun nuts that make up many of the local fans and the America-hating legacy of Kapernick, I'll never get behind that team again. Go Vikes.

Than Fwanthithco used to be a great team back in the 80's and 90's, and they flashed with Jeff Garcia, but I'm not sold on them since then. Between the virulent anti-gun nuts that make up many of the local fans and the America-hating legacy of Kapernick, I'll never get behind that team again. Go Vikes.
    I hate SF as a place. It’s been scientifically proven that there is more fecal matter than oxygen in the air! Politics aside, I can’t stop loving the team due to the nostalgia of my childhood. I did donate my old Kap jeasey as toilet paper to the local pet shelter though lol

Reactions: Darayavaus
    I hate SF as a place. It’s been scientifically proven that there is more fecal matter than oxygen in the air! Politics aside, I can’t stop loving the team due to the nostalgia of my childhood. I did donate my old Kap jeasey as toilet paper to the local pet shelter though lol
    see if you can guess from the style, how long it's been since I was a fan.
    IMG_0345.JPG

Last edited:

That's the way I feel about the Redskins. I'm in NC and was indoctrinated by an older cousin from VA to be a life long skins fan from the age of 6.

49er fans are all anti-gunners was kinda funny. The politics of a few even give the football team a bad rap from people that don’t really know the area

My anti-depressant dosage consists of reading stories about what a shit hole San Fran is.

However, kudos for them for wiping the floor with that smug prick, Rodgers.

Reactions: myronman3