• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don't do this! Homeowners come out to greet rioters armed.

Good for him for standing up for everything he's worked his whole life for. If the SHTF right now, I'm look just like him, Dockers and a Polo shirt. That's what I wear everyday to work, until I get my bath at night. So yeah, unless the shit happens on a weekend, I'm looking just like him, except I don't have an AR at work. I must rely on my Glock 19, sitting on the shelf beside me, to get me to my truck.

Good for him for standing up for everything he's worked his whole life for. If the SHTF right now, I'm look just like him, Dockers and a Polo shirt. That's what I wear everyday to work, until I get my bath at night. So yeah, unless the shit happens on a weekend, I'm looking just like him, except I don't have an AR at work. I must rely on my Glock 19, sitting on the shelf beside me, to get me to my truck.
just not pink tho, right?

Dear God man.

A polo shirt?

All the time, arrrg.

Hi,

So this guy AND his wife done exactly what most of the bear pit members of this forum talk about doing yet he and his wife are the comic entertainment because they did not come out in Shot Show Super Tactical Clothing with Shemaghs and tactical scissors.
That is hilarious within itself, lolol

Sincerely,
Theis

Dear God man.

A polo shirt?

All the time, arrrg.

Yep. I work in a professional environment, in a engineering firm, and I can't stand a button up shirt. I'm just glad my boss allows me to carry in the building.
When I'm working weekends by myself, he shows up occasionally. The first thing he says after entering the front door is "It's me, don't shoot." He knows I ain't fukin around. :LOL:

Gives another meaning to "paint the sidewalk red"

I bet they're real scared of twitter warriors...….

This couple probably pays a ton of taxes too which you would think affords them protection..They should befriend some rooftop koreans.

props on them for stepping up and defending their castle. but yeah, she's holding it like a teacup and he has his AR pointed at her...

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Personal injury lawyer aka ambulance chaser (lowest of lowlife lawyers), and his wife probably never fired a gun in their life , i reckon that Ar15 was some collateral from a client and missus peashooter an ornament from a pawn shop where they bought the furniture .

Vanity is strong in this pair of ambulance chasers ,that is one sick Mansion interior.
grand-staircase_CMYK.jpg

Dining-room-with-ceiling.jpg

*I am all for fancy quality stuff , but this was bad taste in 1900 when the mansion was supposedly build and uber bad taste today.

Last edited:
Personal injury lawyer aka ambulance chaser (lowest of lowlife lawyers), and his wife probably never fired a gun in their life , i reckon that Ar15 was some collateral from a client and missus peashooter and ornament from a pawn shop where they bought the furniture .

Vanity is strong in this pair of ambulance chasers ,that is one sick Mansion interior.
grand-staircase_CMYK.jpg
yeah youre right.....shouldve let the ghetto goblins in and fuck up their house because you dont like they were able to make a successful career for themselves.

Who said anything about them letting the getto crowd do their stuff ?

Personal injury lawyer aka ambulance chaser (lowest of lowlife lawyers), and his wife probably never fired a gun in their life , i reckon that Ar15 was some collateral from a client and missus peashooter an ornament from a pawn shop where they bought the furniture .

grand-staircase_CMYK.jpg

*I am all for fancy quality stuff , but this was bad taste in 1900 when the mansion was supposedly build and uber bad taste today.
Yeah, they need a little IKEA to class the place up.

Reminds me of the old saying; "When you're the only person at the table without a place setting, you pretty much know what's for dinner......

Wanna know how I know I don't need to 'respect' you?

You hold up a sign telling me that I do.

P.S. - hey injury lawyer guy; you're lucky nothing happened because I'm pretty sure it would have taken you 4 minutes to figure out how to drop that mag and reload after not hitting shit. Instead of looking like a dork next time, hit me up and we can fix this rediculous shit.

grand-staircase_CMYK.jpg

We ain't got railway stations here that even look half as good.....

The OLD Penn Station, Grand Central, Roanoke along the old Norfolk & Western lines... All of those are gone forever now.

The fashion might be bad taste with some people but that place is still beautiful. Gotta give it that...

That is hilarious within itself,
No the hilarious part is people thinking they can just buy XXX and it will protect them, those two being the prime example of same.
He does not clue what he is doing, an she is worst off. If they keep pointing weapons at people like they did, at some point they will find someone that will take up the offer.

grand-staircase_CMYK.jpg

As if he gave a fuck about what you think of his tastes.

Yea but when the power goes out for good, what will it look like 48 hrs in?

Depends on how much ammo these two got and how willing they are to stack the bodies high...
biggrin.gif

ETA: If all of the ANTIFA hordes were to raid ArmyJerry's house right now, I am sure after a few days, the INSIDE of his house will look just as clean and orderly as it was, save for the haze of nitrocellulose smoke, but the OUTSIDE? We will need to get a front end loader and a couple of dump trucks followed by a fire truck to clean up the outside for him...
biggrin.gif

Based upon what I seen in the video, a 3rd grade class should roll over them in about 3 seconds. Having something does not imply ability, plus their body language, speaks volumes.

This right here...

They had the right mindset, but the presentation was cringe. Muzzle control and weapon handling skills? Almost none...

They did get these rabble to move along though, but they were just rabble... If it was a cadre of hardcore, foreign trained ANTIFA paramilitary killers however, tactics are going to have to be revised.

As a long time deer and hog hunter, I do NOT like exposed positions. I like to have the advantages on my side. A loudspeaker and a defensive position inside a darkened window would be my main venue of defense. The warning from the loudspeaker will be presented clear and crisp... Do not heed it and keep on coming? Well, tell your family members not to sue me for whatever happens next... Can't afford a funeral? The state will bury you...

Reactions: BytorJr
Some call the home in bad taste; but the fact they restored it, is truly a Herculean effort. Quite the interesting history, and I for one, like historical homes - having grown up in a historic area (but thankfully not a historic home :) ). The fact they had to replace no fixtures and such, speaks to the quality of things made back then. Versus the cheap chinese crap at big box L and H.

Also, whilst she's definitely gained weight, I did see a picture 20 years ago where she was much thinner. Menopause was not kind to her.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
l
joke all you want.....guy protected himself with what he had available...guns arent a hobby for most people.

how much medical training have most of us had?....not much, but i bet we all have medkits
how much fire fighting training have most of us had?....again not much, but i bet we all have fire extinguishers

thats how most people view firearms....not saying its right, but i cant fault the guy for not being a tier 1 operator.....and it seems in this case his level of training was proficient for the task at hand.

ill tell you right now ide much rather have this guy watching my back than many of the keyboard-operators giving him shit.

dude stood down an angry mob.....you can teach someone gun handling...its much harder to make them grow a pair.

Bro I’m still going to post memes and lol. I’m not as emotionally invested as you and others even though I 100% agree with the overall consensus . Two things can be true at once. So yes, without anyone’s permission, I will joke all I want.

Reactions: oneshot86
Edit to add: So, I misunderstood the scenario initially. It appears the "protesters" were ON their property... had crashed a gate and then walked up his long driveway to the house. I thought they were on a "public" road and the "sidewalk." Apparently not. They were within the confines of his property. Not cool. Still a dangerous situation. I still don't think I'd walk outside the house and expose myself like that. I'd call 911 (for what it's worth) and hunker down inside).

Reactions: Bender
Yep. I work in a professional environment, in a engineering firm, and I can't stand a button up shirt. I'm just glad my boss allows me to carry in the building.
When I'm working weekends by myself, he shows up occasionally. The first thing he says after entering the front door is "It's me, don't shoot." He knows I ain't fukin around. :LOL:
haha...I used to have to wear a button up long sleeved shirt, and I've started going back to that in winter; but my normal "dress" attire is a polo shirt and chinos. Typing on the computer sitting on my ass, long sleeves and the extended shirt tail just pisses me off!!!

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
Like said folks never fired a gun doubt they even have any ammo on hand. But you can be sure that they are now 100% Second amendment supporters and hubby is busy buying up guns and ammo while missus hired private security .

''If it was a cadre of hardcore, foreign trained ANTIFA paramilitary killers however, tactics are going to have to be revised.''

I don't think ''foreign trained ANTIFA '' exist let alone the ''paramilitary killers'' part

Like said folks never fired a gun doubt they even have any ammo on hand. But you can be sure that they are now 100% Second amendment supporters and hubby is busy buying up guns and ammo while missus hired private security .

''If it was a cadre of hardcore, foreign trained ANTIFA paramilitary killers however, tactics are going to have to be revised.''

I don't think ''foreign trained ANTIFA '' exist let alone the ''paramilitary killers'' part

ANTIFA's HQ is in Germany and still over there, and there were many ANTIFA that participated in the Hong Kong riots too.

Maybe they don't have foreign trained paramilitary killers like the Islamist terror groups do currently, but they DO have killers on their side just licking their lips in anticipation. BTW ANTIFA "security forces" just shot an unarmed black man to death in Seattle CHAZ and critically injured his 14 year old passenger...

Our concern is to protect the protesters?

WTF over.

Kinda the shit I got from popo last nite.

Think I will talk to a sheriff asap.

I never really expected the popo to be liberal shits.

Everyone on thier own.

Read some comments too!!!

Gardner is being funded by Soros.....oh my..who saw that coming?????????

soooo....they are going to try to prosecute 2 criminal defense lawyers for [INSERT CRIME HERE] because they were lawfully carrying weapons on their own property, and using them to defend themselves against rioters illegally trespassing?

YG1.gif

Reactions: DarbinCo
I've been on the porch with the shotgun, during Newark NJ Riots back in the second half of 20th century. Back then, we were all out on our porches, and the whole shebang ran up and down Mt Prospect Avenue in front of us. We waved to everyone, they waved back, and kept on going. These days, I still can't believe we got away with that. If you've never ever actually been shot at, there are things in your world that can still surprise you about yourself; a lot. I learned some things I didn't like; and I was already back from Vietnam by then.

That was then, and this is now. The laws have changed, the perceptions have changed; and I'll simply have to say that I wouldn't do it again.

It's an invitation to ridicule, slander, red flagging, your arrest on very real charges that can stick, and sneaky retribution when things quiet back down. You could be kissing your nice, pretty, and expensive firearms collection goodbye as a direct result; not to mention your freedom, your vote, and a good chunk of your other chattels.

It's a good way to get Officer Bustyourass licking his lips really fast.

The left may go down, it may not; so let's not be getting ahead of ourselves just yet.

Keep your powder dry and never telegraph your punches, youngsters...

Greg

Last edited:

grand-staircase_CMYK.jpg

Don't fuckin matter whether it's a mansion or a fleetwood single-wide trailer, he manned up and did what was necessary to keep the gutter trash out of his doorway. Good on him.

This is entertaining on infinite levels.
And why I get my news from the Bear Pit 😆

Democrats eating Democrats.

It’s a beautiful thing.

ANTIFA's HQ is in Germany and still over there, and there were many ANTIFA that participated in the Hong Kong riots too.

Maybe they don't have foreign trained paramilitary killers like the Islamist terror groups do currently, but they DO have killers on their side just licking their lips in anticipation. BTW ANTIFA "security forces" just shot an unarmed black man to death in Seattle CHAZ and critically injured his 14 year old passenger...
Folks really don't get the whole ANTIFA thing , DJT ideas of declaring it terrorist org just further confused folks.

ANTIFA has no HQ , its not an organisation , It does not have leaders or members. It does not have a platform,its a quasi movement and idea ,folks round the world roll their own, only thing that is common is the logo or the flag that is a clone of a german pre ww2 'antifa'. That’s it no secret handshake ,no training camps, no Soros money .

''Antifascism'' a loose ideology started in our neck of woods in 1920's , but generally goes along these lines > Fascism is bad>steps should be taken to stop fascism before its to late>sometimes it takes violence to effect things.

Only trained and combat-tested are the folks that fought in 'international brigades' in Ukraine(on DNR & LNR side) and Syria (Fighting ISIS on side of the Kurds)

Folks wearing black clothes and masks does not Antifa make .

HK never seen Antifa

original logo ,before it was cool 1933, but Antifascist actions predate these Germans by at least a decade.
main-qimg-6f5019d7aeaf34637f14e3333aea8d0d.webp

Last edited: