• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don't do this! Homeowners come out to greet rioters armed.

F79CCFA2-1A0C-4B31-B3BA-D5671FA572AD.jpeg

Definitely proof.

Pushy faggot liberal leftist Bernie bros, outnumbered 10+ to 1, have the balls to confront and stand up to a big crowd of thugs.
Vocal 2A activists who regularly have called for boog, standing up, pushing back, kick ass and take names, nuke and napalm thugs, counsel cowering in the house.

Conundrum......
Liberal stands up and puts it on the line...
Others criticize and run on at the mouth.

Definitely proof.
Talk is cheap.
Actions speak louder than words.

Frank Galli Outlaw sed...
Watch your thoughts... they become....

Then there is this :
View attachment 7363090
Not only did he "put it on the line" he pretty much put everything on the line. The libs will make sure to destroy his legal practice. The home is now likely to be burned down, etc. (that does make one wonder if he did the right thing I admit). He likely has people watching his every move. Sure, the guy isn't all tacticool and his wife handles a pistol like a glass of expensive (or cheap?) wine; but this guy stood up in the only way he knew how. We can hope he's now a former democrat. Like the house or not. They had the means to restore a historic house and did so - you have to respect that even if it's not in your taste.
Likely he knew that by the time the PoPo got there it'd be too late. If somebody tossed a Molotov in there...well, that house is gone and 30 years of work literally up in smoke. Peaceful protesters these were not. These protesters need to go watch and see how MLK did it. He was adamantly opposed to the use of violence and strong arm to make his point.

Definitely proof.

Pushy faggot liberal leftist Bernie bros, outnumbered 10+ to 1, have the balls to confront and stand up to a big crowd of thugs.
Vocal 2A activists who regularly have called for boog, standing up, pushing back, kick ass and take names, nuke and napalm thugs, counsel cowering in the house.

Conundrum......

Definitely proof.
Talk is cheap.

Then there is this :
View attachment 7363090
That’s that racist who is desecrating sacred tribal lands on Mt. Rushmore!

Reactions: j-huskey
Im assuming everyone saw that the protesters already broke down and through his privacy gate. It was a metal gated door ripped down. The protesters already destroyed their property...
The protestors already broke and entered....

Missouri has constitutional carry, castle doctrine and stand your ground. The DA is over reaching if she pursues them. Considering all the audio and video that is available of this incident.

Reactions: Ravenworks and Fig
Missouri has constitutional carry, castle doctrine and stand your ground. The DA is over reaching if she pursues them. Considering all the audio and video that is available of this incident.
Prosecute for what? Not hurting anyone?

His restraint was far greater than it needed to be.

Which is a good thing. They want martyrs... denying them martyrs is the best strategy.

Until it isn't.

Sirhr

Oh, yeah and...

1593550960417.png

The prosecutor is Kim Gardener. She is a George Soros, “Open Society”, radical leftist who doesn’t give a shit about the law or anyone’s rights if it doesn’t pertain to attacking Republicans or pulling down our society. She is pure poison just like Wesley Bell in the County. St. Louis got the Soros daily double of lawless morons as prosecuting Atorneys.

Definitely proof.

Conundrum......

Definitely proof.
Talk is cheap.

Then there is this :
View attachment 7363090

giphy.gif

I cant just be handing these out willy nilly.

Prosecute for what? Not hurting anyone?

His restraint was far greater than it needed to be.

Which is a good thing. They want martyrs... denying them martyrs is the best strategy.

Until it isn't.

Sirhr

Oh, yeah and...

View attachment 7363361
She’s already suggested she’s looking to explore this. She’s wrong, and probably knows it, but doesn’t care. It’s all about the optics and pandering to the masses.

The prosecutor is Kim Gardener. She is a George Soros, “Open Society”, radical leftist who doesn’t give a shit about the law or anyone’s rights if it doesn’t pertain to attacking Republicans or pulling down our society. She is pure poison just like Wesley Bell in the County. St. Louis got the Soros daily double of lawless morons as prosecuting Atorneys.
Precisely!

Can she be "made to see the error of her ways"?

Reactions: thejeep
Precisely!
Good... let them attack their own!

When they eat their Woke supporters, it will be an even better win.

These two are a couple of panderers who happened to put on a good show. Let them get eaten. They have already served their purpose as far as I am concerned. They showed that even the Woke want AR-15's and pistols. And will obtain and use them to protect themselves. Mission accomplished.

From there on out, let them get eaten by their fellow commies. Trotsky-style would be nice!

Cheers,

Sirhr

I see very little issue here to be honest. From what I understand the demonstrators were trespassing on the home-owners private property.

Sure, training.

Training will definitely make you more effective and you would get absolutely no argument from me that these 2 folks would benefit from formalized training.

But do you need a minimum amount of training to defend yourself or home? What is that minimum amount and who gets to make that rule? Who gets to hold that power? Would you trust me to make that decision for you? You shouldnt.

To me, GOD gave them the right to defend.

I tell you this. My wife has somewhat limited experience and training, but I would absolutely feel comfortable for her to use necessary means at her disposal to protect her or my sons life. Even if that means picking up a Glock and holding it side-ways. Some chance, is better than no chance.

Is it ideal?

Nope.

This is a pretty good example of why we cant have nice things and why the firearm community is so divided.

LOOK AT WHAT HE WAS WEARING ERMAHGERD!!!!
HE IS SHAMING US!!!!!!!!!!!
UGHHHHHARRAGHHH!!
MUHH OPTICS!

FFS.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Here in Texas if they have trespassed into your fully enclosed fenced in yard be it front or back, you have a lot of rights as the homeowner to defend your property, they would have been well within their rights to point guns at the people and order them to leave and then if the folks insist on becoming "defiant trespassers" and had any kind of weapons such as bats or bricks, or tried to rush the home owners or cause property damage it's game on.

Also around here even if they are just marching out front of your house on the sidewalk, you are perfectly legal to stand on your property with your rifle carried safely or at low ready, police can come and make a fuss but if you are just "carrying it" ready and not actually pointing it, there is not much they can don.

I generally agree, but I want to make sure people understand that you are not allowed to shoot trespassers in Texas. You can, of course, shoot them if they attack you, but you can do that even if they're not trespassing.

Low ready is the way to go.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Their mistake was simple brandishing. What they should have done is just simply start killing the terrorist that were trying to overtake the property.

'Not like' That's one sure way to end up in prison. The situation there never reached a life threatening level.

• Sad
'Not like' That's one sure way to end up in prison. The situation there never reached a life threatening level.

One or two people, no not life-threatening. That mob absolutely life-threatening. If you feel you want to let all those terrorist under (lol on to but under works better) your property bow down and bend over and let them take you as a please that's your choice. And no, there wouldn't be any prison time.

She’s already suggested she’s looking to explore this. She’s wrong, and probably knows it, but doesn’t care. It’s all about the optics and pandering to the masses.
that's the problem. 'they' use their position/office to do what they want with no repercussions. no skin off their back if the couple has to blow $100k or multiples of that for their legal defense. just like them arresting and charging the cop that shot the scumbag that aimed and fired the stolen taser at him. no way that's murder but no repercussions for the crap charge and the cop being behind bars for defending himself.

Reactions: Tater Salad
I generally agree, but I want to make sure people understand that you are not allowed to shoot trespassers in Texas. You can, of course, shoot them if they attack you, but you can do that even if they're not trespassing.

Low ready is the way to go.
What about shoot "at" people? Make 'em scared so they leave? Probably not the most solid way to stay put of jail, but if someone knows the thing didnt come from the dollar store... I know, I know, shoot to kill if your shooting at all... but just wondering how that would, or wouldnt, go over.

that's the problem. 'they' use their position/office to do what they want with no repercussions. no skin off their back if the couple has to blow $100k or multiples of that for their legal defense. just like them arresting and charging the cop that shot the scumbag that aimed and fired the stolen taser at him. no way that's murder but no repercussions for the crap charge and the cop being behind bars for defending himself.

Vile Whores of Soros like her are what is going to make a "Purge" style scenario become inevitable.
And.... that's exactly what Soros probably is aiming for....

You can only get away with blatantly, in your face, using the supposed law to protect the violent criminals and attack all good people for so long before the "good" folks decide to get with the program and say F the law and everybody involved in it.

I see the retards are still poking at this.

They broke down a fucking gate you fucking idiots!
Even in my state, that makes you fucking bought and paid for.
Felony B&E. Immediate reason to believe your life is in danger.
They should have lit them the FUCK up!

I'll bet first thing on their list is a much stronger gate that locks securely.
Along with probably several security upgrades and most likely hiring a private security firm.

Interesting to contrast that with over at SJW Communist Heaven of CHAZ where some young black kids make a wrong turn and get shot up in a hail of hundreds of bullets from the "People's security"...... Strange you don't see anyone going on about why you killing some poor black youths??????

I see the retards are still poking at this.

They broke down a fucking gate you fucking idiots!
Even in my state, that makes you fucking bought and paid for.
Felony B&E. Immediate reason to believe your life is in danger.
They should have lit them the FUCK up!

Perhaps. But it's better that they did not light anyone up. Breaking a gate... and getting lit up? How would that play in a completely propagandized and utterly controlled left-wing media?

There is tinder. Maybe a spark will come. But think about how it would have been portrayed if that couple 'lit them up.' They would have become a tiny squeak in the giant call for going after everyone with an AR or a handgun or, frankly, a house.

They (Pink shirt and Karen) achieved their mission. They kept their house standing and didn't get assaulted. And in the greater good... prevented the BLM Marxists from getting what they wanted, dead people. And that is what they (Marxists) have striven for in every Revolution from the Potemkin Incident to banana republics where the spilled blood justifies their revolution and brings thousands more to their side. ANd gives them the supposed "moral high ground."

And let's not forget that our American Colonist Patriots took advantage of the same principle... Within days of the 'Boston Massacre' in which British troops were no doubt in fear of their lives... came this woodcut, carved and sold by Paul Revere and intended to inflame revolutionary spirit. Printed in the tens of thousands it was an iconic image. But was, in fact, a fantasy. But it inflamed sentiments all through the colonies and suddenly gave the Patriots the moral high ground over the British. And since the Patriots controlled the narrative... who cared if it was a fantasy!

1593564485734.png

Here is another version from the period, in which (if you look on the left) it shows a 'sniper' shooting from the British Governors house into the crowd. Never happened. But the media of the time, controlled by the Patriots, turned a riot into Martyrdom. And even added new twists to make it look like the British were shooting patriots from windows. Rooftop Limeys. Go figger.

1593564786498.png

And the British played right into their hands. At every turn.

You don't think that the BLM and Antifa leadership aren't sitting in their well-funded offices or their Kalorama estates just rubbing their hands together hoping for THIS moment? The moment when they can yell "Trump Murders?" And the sacrifice of a few minority or Princeton sheep, well that's what they're there for. To die gloriously at the hands of Pink Shirt and Karen, the evil rich white capitalists. Shah-Mat. (look it up).

THE best thing that good, Law and Order Americans can do is show restraint. Every day CHOP exists... every time protesters kick down a gate, every time some worthless POS plays the "Punch Game" with a senior citizen.... every time some Commie city council calls for defunding the police and putting in Social workers.... the left loses support, credibility, and most importantly votes. That will matter in November. "Lighting them up" gives them what they want. Laughing at them and letting them act like the spoiled hippies did in '68... well, that's what got Nixon elected in a landslide.

Sadly, there may come a time when the wheels come off. But let's make sure it's not folks like us. Folks who have the maturity and the sanity and the patriotism to do everything possible to show restraint and follow the law. Last I checked... except in a few urban crapholes... things are still pretty normal. So let them burn themselves down for now. Let them knock down some statues. We can build them back twice as big.

What they are dying for (pardon the pun) is to have some creepy-assed cracker start things. Then they will have the moral high ground to burn stuff down. And to put the kid-sniffing perv-dog with Dementia in office. And take it all.

Just my two percent of a dollar... Your mileage may vary. As seen on TV. Offer not valid on Guam, etc.

Sirhr

P.S. I am copyrighting "Rooftop Limeys." If you want to make shirts, see my agent.

Last edited:
Perhaps. But it's better that they did not light anyone up. Breaking a gate... and getting lit up? How would that play in a completely propagandized and utterly controlled left-wing media?

There is tinder. Maybe a spark will come. But think about how it would have been portrayed if that couple 'lit them up.' They would have become a tiny squeak in the giant call for going after everyone with an AR or a handgun or, frankly, a house.

They (Pink shirt and Karen) achieved their mission. They kept their house standing and didn't get assaulted. And in the greater good... prevented the BLM Marxists from getting what they wanted, dead people. And that is what they (Marxists) have striven for in every Revolution from the Potemkin Incident to banana republics where the spilled blood justifies their revolution and brings thousands more to their side. ANd gives them the supposed "moral high ground."

And let's not forget that our American Colonist Patriots took advantage of the same principle... Within days of the 'Boston Massacre' in which British troops were no doubt in fear of their lives... came this woodcut, carved and sold by Paul Revere and intended to inflame revolutionary spirit. Printed in the tens of thousands it was an iconic image. But was, in fact, a fantasy. But it inflamed sentiments all through the colonies and suddenly gave the Patriots the moral high ground over the British. And since the Patriots controlled the narrative... who cared if it was a fantasy!

View attachment 7363563

Here is another version from the period, in which (if you look on the left) it shows a 'sniper' shooting from the British Governors house into the crowd. Never happened. But the media of the time, controlled by the Patriots, turned a riot into Martyrdom. And even added new twists to make it look like the British were shooting patriots from windows. Rooftop Limeys. Go figger.

View attachment 7363571

And the British played right into their hands. At every turn.

You don't think that the BLM and Antifa leadership aren't sitting in their well-funded offices or their Kalorama estates just rubbing their hands together hoping for THIS moment? The moment when they can yell "Trump Murders?" And the sacrifice of a few minority or Princeton sheep, well that's what they're there for. To die gloriously at the hands of Pink Shirt and Karen, the evil rich white capitalists. Shah-Mat. (look it up).

THE best thing that good, Law and Order Americans can do is show restraint. Every day CHOP exists... every time protesters kick down a gate, every time some worthless POS plays the "Punch Game" with a senior citizen.... every time some Commie city council calls for defunding the police and putting in Social workers.... the left loses support, credibility, and most importantly votes. That will matter in November. "Lighting them up" gives them what they want. Laughing at them and letting them act like the spoiled hippies did in '68... well, that's what got Nixon elected in a landslide.

Sadly, there may come a time when the wheels come off. But let's make sure it's not folks like us. Folks who have the maturity and the sanity and the patriotism to do everything possible to show restraint and follow the law. Last I checked... except in a few urban crapholes... things are still pretty normal. So let them burn themselves down for now. Let them knock down some statues. We can build them back twice as big.

What they are dying for (pardon the pun) is to have some creepy-assed cracker start things. Then they will have the moral high ground to burn stuff down. And to put the kid-sniffing perv-dog with Dementia in office. And take it all.

Just my two percent of a dollar... Your mileage may vary. As seen on TV. Offer not valid on Guam, etc.

Sirhr

You know what I was saying.
They did the right thing....but, they COULD have made a mess and been in the right.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Goddamn. We are our own worst enemy. These two do the shit most of y’all been on here claiming you’re willing to do.

When they do it, you blast them for every reason possible. The same shit is happening on FB and other social media pages.

Yet all you’re accomplishing is giving the anti-gunners screenshot fodder to say “see, even the 2A people say everyone should have training before they are allowed to own a weapon.”

Antifa beat all you boog boys to an insurrection in Seattle, and now two attorneys had the balls to do what everyone here claimed they would do.

Keep calling out “Typer snipers“ whilst being one yourself. Then act surprised when the anti gunners use your own words against you.

How is the female homeowner so confident standing against the horde with her ineptly held pea shooter?

Even with the husband off to the side with a rifle, something is not right with her behavior. Maybe it's a lack of common sense.

My wife's 1st impression was that it was a movie clip, as in fake. And she is not a tinfoil hatter.

Either way it is straight out of the twilight zone.
I commend them for their attitude and their desire to protect their property but their lack of skills is what shows so clearly by the way they handle their weapons unfortunately they would last only seconds

I commend them for their attitude and their desire to protect their property but their lack of skills is what shows so clearly by the way they handle their weapons unfortunately they would last only seconds

God gives everyone the right to defend, but that doesnt guarantee a positive outcome for anyone.

I would be surprised if their home is not listed on one of the historic registers but I couldn't find it. I'm sure there are tax implications with those restoration costs. For our interior decorators it is probably period correct.

They protected themselves and their property and in doing so gave the 2A a boost. If they are on the other side of the street when it comes to the 2A it makes their actions that much more delicious. If they are globalists and the DA is a Soros plant than I seriously doubt the DA will prosecute. Again a win, ties her hands a bit when it happens again.

Training? Who here figures they have enough training? He has his trigger finger outside the trigger guard and she does not. Someone told him at least something. He's a lefty and is holding a right hand AR tight to his body. If he does not clear the receiver from his body before firing he has a probability of FTE. In addition it appears his sling will be covering the ejection port and that is an assured failure. You would think a guy with that kind of money would pop for a left hand model.

These folks did us a huge favor.

One point some miss is the fact these two people have worked an empowered the system to the point it is. That photo of the inside with them is basically saying,... Fuck you,.... Mr & Ms poor

Meh, best to not be envious as that is poison and makes you blind to that of which you should be truely grateful...

Anywho, it actually makes me feel even better that if it were me in their situation, they likely couldnt give 2 fucks about it.

Meh, best to not be envious as that is poison and makes you blind to that of which you should be truely grateful...
You think I'm envious, you don't know how funny that is, laughing. Money has nothing to do with true wealth, but most in this country will tell you different as their whole lives revolve around money. Which is one of the reasons most are so far underwater it's not even funny. When it goes to shit it will not take long for all to understand what true wealth is,....

You think I'm envious, you don't know how funny that is, laughing. Money has nothing to do with true wealth, but most in this country will tell you different as their whole lives revolve around money. Which is one of the reasons most are so far underwater it's not even funny. When it goes to shit it will not take long for all to understand what true wealth is,....

Folks will find out knowledge is wealth. Not the kind of "knowledge" they are teaching in the schools either.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Folks will find out knowledge is wealth. Not the kind of "knowledge" they are teaching in the schools either.
Yes they will,...the hard way. I've had more people tell me I needed to stock gold an silver, when the conversation was over they had a different outlook on things. These are the same people who can't get thru a day w/o a cell phone, looking in the mirror or know what to do to fix their broken shit except to call someone an throw money at the problem. The day is coming, when the shelfs will be empty, the power will be off, 911 is but a memory an that have no clue where their next meal is coming from. Then they will want everyone to be good a little collectivist an help them out. The only help they will get around here will be to the other side,... Fuck them, they made their bed they can lay an die in it,...

My bad brother, my post probably didnt come across as intended.

I wasnt insinuating that you were envious, just a "general warning" built upon your post.