• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Don't do this! Homeowners come out to greet rioters armed.

My bad brother, my post probably didnt come across as intended.

I wasnt insinuating that you were envious, just a "general warning" built upon your post.
Don't worry about it, I may have took it wrong.
I have never put stock in money,...and have always lived within my means. Now life skill-sets, tools, doing the right thing no matter the pain after shaking a mans hand, those things mean everything to me. Just the way I was raised,....
Remember,... money is only worth something, as long as someone is willing to take it. The day is coming when the dollar will be worthless, do to the debt,....

The fact that these people are being criticized, possibly prosecuted, is more evidence that the left is winning. BTW where WAS LE when law-abiding tax-paying citizens needed it? In observation mode?

It may not have been tactically pretty but Id rather have them as neighbors than many alternatives.

Lady across the street from me put out a BLM lawn sign yesterday.

Thinking she did it to be able to short tip the people of color that deliver her fat ass junk food 3X per day.

Last edited:
BTW where WAS LE when law-abiding tax-paying citizens needed it? In observation mode?

Under orders to protect the peaceful protestors from evil, armed white-supremacist fascists, of course. Bet I am not making that up.

I can't say for sure... but I am betting that after Ferguson/Brown riots that the St. Louis police has been utterly purged of anyone who isn't 'woke.' Not at the patrol level... but at a leadership level. And that the progressives have that department under iron control. Be interesting to hear from someone 'there.' Because this is just a supposition.

But 6 years is a long time and gives a lot of opportunity for a City Council to purge and refill an entire department... Maybe we are seeing a preview of the Hunger Games "Peacekeepers" that the left is just dying to replace today's police with. If Soros can buy a prosecutor... why not a police department?

Sirhr

I commend them for their attitude and their desire to protect their property but their lack of skills is what shows so clearly by the way they handle their weapons unfortunately they would last only seconds
Last seconds against who? The rats that crashed their property or against an organized group of trained men?
I'd wager that if that man had squeezed off a couple rounds those rats would look like roaches and someone just turned on the light. Their last thought would be to return fire.

And for those that said that you would wait inside. For what? So they could burn down your house with you hiding inside?
He confronted them straight up. The shit retreated and the only damages to the man's house was a gate.

Tactical fail yet a Strategic Victory.

I hope the DA doesnt take their win from them.

Reactions: 338dude
Regardless of their skill set, and I need to brush up on mine a bit, the other side of this is that as a general rule, most Ambulance Chaser Atty's (not all mind you) are dyed-in-the-wool dems. Perhaps this incident will make these people reconsider what is going on and start cherishing their 2A rights - however "non-tacticool" they were.

From the internet, they should have run upstairs to their cedar-lined safe room and gotten behind the opulent strong door and for F's sake at least put on some tacticool clothing. I for one, respect that he may have just run in and grabbed his gun and gone back out. Sure, it's not the best laid plan, but he won this round. It does make me think...what kind of plan do I have if a mass of vermin show up on my lawn threatening me and my home. The woman, though, really looks like she had a drink in her hand - but she was PISSED, that came through loud and clear.

Need some trained rottweilers. Six of them.

And a servant to pick up the poop.
BB48C046-D64B-4F4B-ADCA-964D4D6B179D.jpeg

so someone on here lives near this couple. contact them and offer to take them to your range and give them an hour or two of basic instruction. show them the firearms' community is supportive. when i rag on some of the slanted or pure ignorant reporting regarding firearms, i tell the reporters i'd be happy to take them to the range so they can see how stuff really works. unfortunately no one yet has taken me up on the offer.

Regardless of their skill set, and I need to brush up on mine a bit, the other side of this is that as a general rule, most Ambulance Chaser Atty's (not all mind you) are dyed-in-the-wool dems. Perhaps this incident will make these people reconsider what is going on and start cherishing their 2A rights - however "non-tacticool" they were.

From the internet, they should have run upstairs to their cedar-lined safe room and gotten behind the opulent strong door and for F's sake at least put on some tacticool clothing. I for one, respect that he may have just run in and grabbed his gun and gone back out. Sure, it's not the best laid plan, but he won this round. It does make me think...what kind of plan do I have if a mass of vermin show up on my lawn threatening me and my home. The woman, though, really looks like she had a drink in her hand - but she was PISSED, that came through loud and clear.
By definition a Civil Rights attorney is one who is defending the 'civil rights' of Americans or those in America.

The Civil Rights are those that were defined by the First 10 Amendments of the Constitution. That is why they are called the Bill of Rights.

And the Second Amendment to that Constitution defines a Civil Right. The SECOND most important Civil Right, according to the framers. They didn't put it there to protect deer hunting.

So as Civil Rights Attorneys, they should be endlessly working on 2nd Amendment cases. Along with other woke causes.

Has anyone noticed that the biggest leftards of them all... the American Civil Liberties Union... never TOUCHES a Second Amendment case?

Yes, a Civil Rights Attorney is not about Civil rights. They are about the Civil Rights that support their leftist viewpoints... Period.

But, hey, maybe a few will wake up. Wouldn't it be nice to have an army of Red Pill Civil Rights Lawyers taking Pro-Bono firearms cases by the truckload?

Makes one want to get a law degree...

Sirhr

They probably could afford a tatted-up (no offense, I like tats) security guard that they pay 60k/year to guard the house. One of which has lots of training.

All things considered, I like the fact they took their own protection into their own hands. Instead of relying on a paid security force, like....well, you know who...

When the bystander stops standing loose and takes a stand, the tide changes.

When the average John and Jane step up to the plate, that's hope renewed.

Remember that when the wick got turned up at Lexington and Concord; it wasn't our side that was all done up in the tactical garb of the day.

It was Joe Farmer, and Eddie Shopkeeper, their Sons and neighbors who were standing fast. The voices they lent to it.

The Brits couldn't comprehend that they weren't insurmountable. They found out otherwise, even though to took far more than anyone had estimated. But the commitment remained strong. The new Aristocracy is overdue for that same lesson.

That quarrel was about things as mundane as tea and taxes. Today it's about free speech, free thought, and our very children's minds. What was intolerable back then has been deliberately evolved into an entire new onslaught on decency and genuine values.

So I'd suggest we forget about appearances, and ready our minds for a long uphill advance. Definitions are no longer the relevant point; it's what we do about them now.

American Spirit; Who We Are....

This is no longer a quibble about who did what, and all the sordid details.

It's about who we are.

We are not the ones who are rioting in the cities; and we're done with that swill.

They want some push back? They can have it, free of charge. When it comes, like the Brits; they have no idea.

Meanwhile, somebody has to look to hearth and home; and Elder Farts like me can still try and manage that.

Greg

Last edited:

Remember that when the wick got turned up at Lexington and Concord; it wasn't our side that was all done up in the tactical garb of the day.

It was Joe Farmer, and Eddie Shopkeeper, their Sons and neighbors who were standing fast. The voices they lent to it.

I'd suggest we forget about appearances, and get our minds ready for a long uphill advance.

It's about who we are.

We are not the ones who are rioting in the cities; and we're done with that swill. They want some push back? They can have it for free.

Greg

I might suggest that being dressed "normal" or even "relaxed casual" actually puts on a better message.
Good people going about their daily lives, suddenly confronted with real danger thanks to the government telling thugs to go for it.
Having to grab their guns at a moment's notice while eating to keep their property safe.

Possibly a way better outcome from the standpoint of optics than some heavily kitted out tacticool dressed folks.

The Brits couldn't comprehend that they weren't insurmountable. They found out otherwise, even though to took far more than anyone had estimated. But the commitment remained strong. The new Aristocracy is overdue for that same lesson.

That quarrel was about things as mundane as tea and taxes. Today it's about free speech, free thought, and our very children's minds. What was intolerable back then has been deliberately evolved into an entire new onslaught on decency and genuine values.

So I'd suggest we forget about appearances, and ready our minds for a long uphill advance. Definitions are no longer the relevant point; it's what we do about them now.

It's about who we are.

We are not the ones who are rioting in the cities; and we're done with that swill.

They want some push back? They can have it, free of charge. When it comes, like the Brits; they have no idea.

Meanwhile, somebody has to look to hearth and home; and Elder Farts like me can still try and manage that.

Greg

Greg took these pictures in Concord/Lexington when he was a slick sleeve...

1593714682397.png

1593714592202.png

1593714647974.png

He buried this guy....

1593713478878.png

Old, yes.

That old...?

But thanks...

Years ago, I decided that the tacticool duds weren't useful; and the image was just..., so not me.

And I was never a slick sleeve; PFC o/o PI.

Greg