• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Don't like your new neighbor ? Start pig races.

50calibercruiser

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2008
Okla.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dUr1NxJDC94&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dUr1NxJDC94&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Don't like your new neighbor ? Start pig races.

I think he should record pig sounds and play them all night via a loudspeaker so that his pigs feel comforted!

Hmmm....I'm thinking large fans or wind machines to blow the stench constantly towrds the other property. Let them live with the smell!

Only from the land of George Bush would this happen. I Love It!!!

God, I love my state. American by birth. Texan by the grace of God.

I could care less what religion the new neighbors are, but the whole concept just gets me fired up! The pig farmer was there first, new neighbors knows this but buys the property, then a week into it he acts like it's the pig farmer who is in the wrong.

Just like the people who build homes next to gun ranges that have been there for 50 years and then try to get them shut down because of the noise.

Morons.....all of them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could care less what religion the new neighbors are, but the whole concept just gets me fired up! The pig farmer was there first, new neighbors knows this but buys the property, then a week into it he acts like it's the pig farmer who is in the wrong.

Just like the people who build homes next to gun ranges that have been there for 50 years and then try to get them shut down because of the noise.

Morons.....all of them. </div></div>

He should raise donkeys next to them and start a Muslim brothel.

...and number three wins by a snout!!

haha thats a good time right there...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could care less what religion the new neighbors are, but the whole concept just gets me fired up! The pig farmer was there first, new neighbors knows this but buys the property, then a week into it he acts like it's the pig farmer who is in the wrong.

Morons, maybe.....muslims for sure. When they buy property or plant a mosque, suddenly any folks that are not of the muslim persuasion, suddenly become occupiers. Fact, not fiction. No matter that others have been there for years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: damitboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could care less what religion the new neighbors are, but the whole concept just gets me fired up! The pig farmer was there first, new neighbors knows this but buys the property, then a week into it he acts like it's the pig farmer who is in the wrong.

Morons, maybe.....muslims for sure. When they buy property or plant a mosque, suddenly any folks that are not of the muslim persuasion, suddenly become occupiers. Fact, not fiction. No matter that others have been there for years. </div></div>

Victory mosques... (look it up) Here ya go--> http://www.goldcoastchronicle.com/feature/history-of-islam-and-how-they-build-victory-mosques…/

I would reply to this but cant think of anything stupid enough to say.

Hell yeah! thats badass. I agree with the overnight pig roast idea.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could care less what religion the new neighbors are, but the whole concept just gets me fired up! The pig farmer was there first, new neighbors knows this but buys the property, then a week into it he acts like it's the pig farmer who is in the wrong.

He should raise donkeys next to them and start a Muslim brothel. </div></div>

Lol. Exactly. This way, it would be okay for Muslim women to use "detachable" penis...yeah, that's right. The Qaran allows this, and donkey dicks are appropriate.

a pig farm + a shooting range will be nice.

Just like aviation, some tool head buys a house on short final for runway and starts bitching about airplane noise, think I will go down to pig races next month.

And some hot topless broads walking around with cards anouncing the races and serving alcohol.

I forget the actual mix- but there is a fertilizer that
mixes pig shit and ammonia??? that is just FOUL!!

The man needs to plant a garden on his property line -

and fertilize OFTEN!!

esp when the winds right...

He needs to throw a good old fashioned Baptist BBQ complete with hymns.
I can't believe they are trying this crap here in Texas.

Jim

And once he has the brothel going, offer a free pass on every Muslim holiday. And send invitations to the new neighbors for a housewarming, including a whole roasted pig.

Not sure that I wouldn't do a little midnight visit to the neighbors property and sprinkle a little pig blood around. I wonder how much it would take before they couldn't use that because of the "desiration".

he should invite them over for a pig roast BBQ

I would start the biggest fuc*ing pig farm you could ever imagine. Ole mr. "fupa" or whatever the hell is name is, would be smelling pig shit 24/7.

Just buy the land on the other side of the new neighbor and start another pig farm.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only from the land of George Bush would this happen. I Love It!!! </div></div>
never say that texas is that mans state!..he is a visitor and is treated as such!

he was born is New Haven, Connecticut...far away from where men are men...he is just trying to turn over a new leaf in texas late in life
grin.gif

you arent a texan unless you were born here!

Just my 2 cents, but I think Id grind up a bunch of Korans and add them to the pig food. Kind of like Hamburger Helper but for pigs. Invite ALL the neighbors over for the Koran Fattened Pig Roast.

hell if this is all we gotta do to get rid of them im in ill take 10 pigs right now

Seems something was lost here.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems something was lost here....... </div></div>
they killed a few of my post lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems something was lost here....... </div></div>
they killed a few of my post lol </div></div>

fk-this-thread.gif

I would breed the little bastards like rabbits, retain a reserve and set a couple hundred of them out on the neighbors yard. Hell as soon as those little bastards went ferril it would be only a matter of months until neighbors wished they took his $1.2M offer.

I also think I may have to add an attraction, the tannerite pig. Sell shots at the loser of each race.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shatuponthee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would breed the little bastards like rabbits, retain a reserve and set a couple hundred of them out on the neighbors yard. Hell as soon as those little bastards went ferril it would be only a matter of months until neighbors wished they took his $1.2M offer.

I also think I may have to add an attraction, <span style="color: #FF6666">the tannerite pig </span> . Sell shots at the loser of each race. </div></div>

The Tannerite Pig, pure genius. How about Koran Fattened Tannerite Pigs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shatuponthee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would breed the little bastards like rabbits, retain a reserve and set a couple hundred of them out on the neighbors yard. Hell as soon as those little bastards went ferril it would be only a matter of months until neighbors wished they took his $1.2M offer.

I also think I may have to add an attraction, <span style="color: #FF6666">the tannerite pig </span> . Sell shots at the loser of each race. </div></div>

The Tannerite Pig, pure genius. How about Koran Fattened Tannerite Pigs.</div></div>

That the ticket.

Putting pig farms on all the other land around the mosque is a great idea.

I say get a weed sprayer and fill it with pig blood and get paint it all red. Nothing incremenating.

hahahahahahahaha moving in knowing whats going on, i have a bunch of remarks to that but any one who put boots on sand knows exactly what i mean

respectfully......lol