• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Don't watch movies thread

The wife turned on urban cowboy last night, fuck me. A movie about a honkey tonk and a mechanical bull. Who the fuck comes up with this shit.
I said "I wonder how many fucking pearl snap shirts this movie sold?"
A shit ton of them. I wore western clothes up until Urban Cowboy came out. That POS movie ruined ruined anything country including clothes and music. That movie is what killed disco, and all those retards “went cuntry”.

Well, My intelligence is always questionable...

But what part of "barbed wire catheter" makes you think I've seen Elf? Not seen it at all.

But as for name calling...

I'm rubber and your glue!
OK, you get a pass.

Although I haven’t seen every Steven Seagal movie, I feel pretty compelled to suggest that he makes the worst movies ever. In that spirit, I’ll let you off the hook on the Will Ferrell comment. Seriously, you should see Elf. At Christmas. With your girlfriend.

Reactions: Slash0311
Never understood the zombie thing at all.
They're conditioning the masses to think mercy killings are a normal way of life. When O'Brandon gets done wrecking our country the "zombies" will come flooding out of all the major metropolitan areas looking for food...

They're conditioning the masses to think mercy killings are a normal way of life. When O'Brandon gets done wrecking our country the "zombies" will come flooding out of all the major metropolitan areas looking for food...
Um…kill or be eaten is a mercy killing? Bro. Too much tin hat.

The zombie genre taps in to a fear that there’s too many of us in too small a space and we are one genetic mutation away from a legitimate replacement-level pandemic.
Zombie mania recognizes that we are consumed by mindless monotony (It’s the embodiment of the horror of most people‘s boring ass lives).
Zombies don’t require magic or dr. X or aliens. It’s us, in our most absurd, killing us. But likewise doesn’t require a superhero or a special wealth or a particular class to overcome. Blue collar horror. Or perhaps horror without class division.

”They” aren’t conditioning us. (And who is they in this case, the “Jews running Hollywood”? The commies?). We are genetically predisposed and evolutionarily conditioned to intently focus on existential threats and to respond to flight or flight arousal.

Um…kill or be eaten is a mercy killing? Bro. Too much tin hat.

The zombie genre taps in to a fear that there’s too many of us in too small a space and we are one genetic mutation away from a legitimate replacement-level pandemic.
Zombie mania recognizes that we are consumed by mindless monotony (It’s the embodiment of the horror of most people‘s boring ass lives).
Zombies don’t require magic or dr. X or aliens. It’s us, in our most absurd, killing us. But likewise doesn’t require a superhero or a special wealth or a particular class to overcome. Blue collar horror. Or perhaps horror without class division.

”They” aren’t conditioning us. (And who is they in this case, the “Jews running Hollywood”? The commies?). We are genetically predisposed and evolutionarily conditioned to intently focus on existential threats and to respond to flight or flight arousal.
Everyone knows who controls Hollywierd. Our own government has ties to put out propaganda.
You don't think the masses without phones and internet telling them what to do and an empty stomach won't turn people into zombies?! Look at any big city open air drug market and tell me those are not zombies already amongst us!

Everyone knows who controls Hollywierd. Our own government has ties to put out propaganda.
You don't think the masses without phones and internet telling them what to do and an empty stomach won't turn people into zombies?! Look at any big city open air drug market and tell me those are not zombies already amongst us!
Oh we are being conditioned. I'm just not convinced it’s zombie movies that are being used.

The Creator, what an absolute pile of shit. Typical Hollywood white man is evil, inept. Darkie is good! Darkie is hero!

Ghost Rider Vengeance.

Just dont.

"No one will save you"

Shitty alien invasion movie. Low rent cross between Signs and War of the Worlds. Oh and there is no fucking dialogue, maybe 10 words.

Seems pretty straightforward to me. Just your typical diarrhea-spawned feces-covered zombie thriller. . From Wikipedia:

View attachment 7723919

View attachment 7723920

Edit:
Just watched this on YouTube, as expected, didn't understand a word, but this is one of the better movies I've seen recently. Imagine a Japanese version of a Gwar concert without the good music and much less gore.
ONe of the funnest things i ever read!
I can barely type.

On the John Wayne thing, as a kid in the 50's and early 60's I loved his movies , as an adult later you realize he wasn't that great of a actor , but some of his contemporaries were ,Henry Fonda, James Stewart, William holden, ect , but I'll still watch his Westerns when they come on late a night if I'm up , just to kinda relive my youth I guess. One of the modern series I like is the Justified series, the original ones , haven't seen the new one , actually have the whole set on CD and have re watched it .can't stand cop shows on TV , but the Rayland Givens character I can relate to somehow..

Threads like this always puzzle me, when you read some of the titles you have to wonder how on earth someone thought, even for a spit second, that it WOULDN'T suck??