• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Down goes Mosul.

hell yeah LG Pagans. and now its summer so they are wearing bikinis :) Cant wait till i see the bonfire again. i wonder if they will freak out if im using my rifle scope to watch? better clarity.

There is definite merit to the argument that if someones is going to be pulling strings, better us than them.
Just as long as people realizes no one wants to be a puppet...

Locust Grove pagans? Damn, I thought our Heard county Klansmen were on the fringe. :)

I agree with some of what you're saying, but I also believe someone will be pulling the strings. Can we leave that to China or the Ruskies or somebody else?

im just a lowly secret squirrel type so take this fwiw... IMHO you are absolutely correct. While i dont think that its reason enough to killing inocent people i do beleive that theres a legitmate bitch about how teh US gets its little hands involved in everything. We as a country would be hard pressed to let another country tell us how to do something or fuck with our realtions. (in reality we do, but its a secret). So why would we expect any other country to like it when we do it? Iran is a great example. If i ran Iran i would tell the US to fuck off also. So let me see, the one coutnry in the world that has actually nuked another country is telling me i cant have one becuase i might use it... yeah. fuck you. LOL. Heres my solution. Stop fucking with people lives and internal polictics. Make one simple policy. Do what you want to do, we dont care. Hurt an American or American ally and we will blow up your shit, then leave. No nation bulding. No aid for rebuilding. Just destruction in rataliation and you can bury your own bodies. Let the chips fall where they may. That may be my own ignorance speaking ( or reading too much machiavelli) but i dont see how we can ever expect the rest of the world to respect us when we act this way.

This would make it difficult to profit off infrastructure building, the privatization of state resources, and IMF/World Bank loans.

This would make it difficult to profit off infrastructure building, the privatization of state resources, and IMF/World Bank loans.

And when it boils right down to it, its all about the profit.

^^^^Getting a bit close to politics but VERY interesting video.

It's such a shame that this happened, but it was definitely expected. As soon as we left my AO in Afghan - we had reports of the same kinds of things happening. It's only going to get worse in both places, unfortunately.

I read in "TIME" that the leader of ISIS , al-bagdadi, released a message saying something to the effect of "We are waiting to have conflict with America." I wish the american powers at be would take that seriously. Fly over the city where said leader either lives or is from or both. Blow the shit out of that city. erect a monument in the crater saying "On june 15th al-bagdadi, who hailed from the city which once stood here threatened the USA.

"TIME" also mentioned growing tensions between Islamabad and Tehran both of which probably have nuclear capabilities. You mean to tell me we can put a man on the moon, but can't nuke both areas and have the world believe they were fighting each other. Seems like the rest of the world would celebrate.

Another article reported a teen from Israel was killed in Gollen Heights , and the Israeli's scrambled some planes and supposedly bombed 6 targets. good on them. wish it was 600 targets.

Last edited:
"TIME" also mentioned growing tensions between Islamabad and Tehran both of which probably have nuclear capabilities. You mean to tell me we can put a man on the moon, but can't nuke both areas and have the world believe they were fighting each other. Seems like the rest of the world would celebrate.

This would be like nuking Chicago to get rid of the gang bangers, but in the process you also end up killing a ton of innocents, and then have to deal with fallout blowing over other areas.

The only solution in my point of view is to go back in with world support. Given Russia just jumped in the arena with support for Maliki right after we said he had to go, which would indicate to my naive faciliities that relations between US and Russia are poorer than is being let on, surprising considering they are worried about these extremists as well. The country needs to be occupied for at least 3 generations, to make sure the the young ones are deeply indoctrinated that extremism and violence is bad, and I do mean stabilize: schools, hospitals, and a competent security force to keep things stabilized.

Only way it could be done is if the world footed the bill equally, but given the great Globalism experiment looks to be failing, who knows if it will happen.

schools, hospitals, and a competent security force to keep things stabilized.

Oh my god are you saying US wasn't in Iraq to do all that.. (in the voice of kids from SouthPark) you bastards you killed Kenny...for nothing.

Everything done was done on purpose the problem is some of you cannot get through your thick skulls that "american dream" which you were either brought up with or sold to later on is nothing but illusion it has been hijacked, raped and bastardized several times over by the same scum which your ancestors fought against and setup entire framework of your government (all branches) to prevent from happening again. Simply put, you've been had, you've been swindled, robbed, raped, etc... and the saddest part it most of you (not here on the Hide but general) STILL don't get it and probably never will. Dunno whats worse to never had it or have it and squander it...

Yes it will my "Brother", Yes it well!!!!!!
Something like that. I think that the basic depravity that we are seeing, lives at some level, in each of us. Most of us subdue it and use our energy to do creative things. Some break, or are twisted, and we see these things. It's certainly not limited to the militant Islamics, look at the Crusades, The Inquisition. They are just the chief purveyors currently. Frankly, I think that if we dont do something to change the course of the US, it could become the most tyrannical entity that ever existed. I hope not, but time will tell.

Oh my god are you saying US wasn't in Iraq to do all that..

the US was in Iraq for one reason and one reason alone: to make billions of $$$ for Halliburton and the other US defense contractors. For that we threw away the live of nearly 5000 young men and women and trillions of taxpayer $$$.

Only way it could be done is if the world footed the bill equally, but given the great Globalism experiment looks to be failing, who knows if it will happen.

Fuck that, Iraq is bloody with oil. Take the oil money and let THEM pay for it.

the US was in Iraq for one reason and one reason alone: to make billions of $$$ for Halliburton and the other US defense contractors. For that we threw away the live of nearly 5000 young men and women and trillions of taxpayer $$$.

I'm hoping that you're engaging in hyperbole for the sake of effect here?

Oh my god are you saying US wasn't in Iraq to do all that.. (in the voice of kids from SouthPark) you bastards you killed Kenny...for nothing.

Everything done was done on purpose the problem is some of you cannot get through your thick skulls that "american dream" which you were either brought up with or sold to later on is nothing but illusion it has been hijacked, raped and bastardized several times over by the same scum which your ancestors fought against and setup entire framework of your government (all branches) to prevent from happening again. Simply put, you've been had, you've been swindled, robbed, raped, etc... and the saddest part it most of you (not here on the Hide but general) STILL don't get it and probably never will. Dunno whats worse to never had it or have it and squander it...

It's walking a fine line that's for sure, but I'm operating under the hypothesis that the main reason for the invasions was concern over the profileration of WMDs, not specifically Iraqi WMDs and that incompetence/shortsightedness is more likely to explain the events than conspiracy which I don't want to get into.

Where are you from again?

This would be like nuking Chicago to get rid of the gang bangers, but in the process you also end up killing a ton of innocents, and then have to deal with fallout blowing over other areas.

The only solution in my point of view is to go back in with world support. Given Russia just jumped in the arena with support for Maliki right after we said he had to go, which would indicate to my naive faciliities that relations between US and Russia are poorer than is being let on, surprising considering they are worried about these extremists as well. The country needs to be occupied for at least 3 generations, to make sure the the young ones are deeply indoctrinated that extremism and violence is bad, and I do mean stabilize: schools, hospitals, and a competent security force to keep things stabilized.

I'm hoping that you're engaging in hyperbole for the sake of effect here?

Unfortunately, and I really mean that, not a bit. I cant go into why because that would have to get into politics but I have good reason to say that. PM me if you'd like to hear my reasoning.

I never liked chicago anyway.)

Well, at least you and I know what we were there for brother.

Respectfully, sir, I know that you were there for reasons that you believe in. Good and honorable reasons. No disrespect was meant to you all who gave so much. My intent in my statement is only to say that those who created the situation had different motives. $$$

" motives "

Short recap from my memory:
Radical Muslims stirring shit up for decades. They went from hijacking planes to attacking our military and diplomats overseas to attempting to blow up a building in NYC. In '01 they succeeded in gaining our attention. One bad actor in the region was known to have possessed and used chemical weapons and some intelligence sources stated he was attempting to gain materials for a nuke (Israel had shut that down once before). 12 years worth of not following the agreement that saved his ass back in '91 caught up with him. Did the powers that be fuck it up? Sure and I don't know why anyone would expect any different. Truman was the last guy to unleash the full wrath of the US military on someone.

" motives "

Short recap from my memory:
Radical Muslims stirring shit up for decades. They went from hijacking planes to attacking our military and diplomats overseas to attempting to blow up a building in NYC. In '01 they succeeded in gaining our attention. One bad actor in the region was known to have possessed and used chemical weapons and some intelligence sources stated he was attempting to gain materials for a nuke (Israel had shut that down once before). 12 years worth of not following the agreement that saved his ass back in '91 caught up with him. Did the powers that be fuck it up? Sure and I don't know why anyone would expect any different. Truman was the last guy to unleash the full wrath of the US military on someone.

I think that's one of the better, no bullshit, explanations. Well said.

I have stepped back for a second. It would appear maybe the plan is more involved than I thought. Its like fighting termites, but in reverse. With the good termite poison the poison is dumped in a centralized area, some termites eat it, take it to the nest, they all die.

In the case of the opposition in the mid east, there are far to many nests, so why not bait them all to one area. Once in the area, wall it off, and light the fire.

Respectfully, sir, I know that you were there for reasons that you believe in. Good and honorable reasons. No disrespect was meant to you all who gave so much. My intent in my statement is only to say that those who created the situation had different motives. $$$

No offence taken in the least. It is just that you hear all to often about how it is bullshit that we went there in the first place under the pretense of finding WMD's, then all of the sudden there are none there. Last time I checked, mustard gas was a WMD. 12 Fuel tankers were found driving through Baghdad full of mustard gas, and several with chlorine gas. Of course most ground guys have been in pictures and video's too in some well stocked bunkers. Im a just a little guy, imagine what the higher ups know was found? I have a feeling it would stun even me.

For me though, It was worth it to see little girls being allowed to get an education because of what we had done. That in itself was a just cause to me, and it only scratched the surface.