• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Drinking with a Michigan Girl

Duc

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2007
NE. Illinios
Drinking with a Michigan Girl...

A Mexican, an Arab,

and a Michigan girl are

in the same bar.
When the Mexican

finishes his beer,

he throws his glass

in the air, pulls out

his pistol, and shoots

the glass to pieces.

He says, 'In Mexico ,

our glasses are so

cheap we don't need

to drink with the same one twice.'

The Arab, obviously

impressed by this,

drinks non-alcohol beer

(cuz he's a muslim!),

throws it into the

air, pulls out his

AK-47, and shoots

the glass to pieces.

He says, 'In the

Arab World, we have

so much sand to make

glasses that we don't

need to drink with

the same one twice either.'

The Michigan girl,

cool as a cucumber,

picks up her beer,

downs it in one gulp,

throws the glass into

the air, whips out her

45, and shoots the

Mexican and the Arab.

Catching her glass,

setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill,

she says,

'In Michigan ,

we have so many

illegal aliens that

we don't have to

drink with the same ones twice.'

God Bless Michigan (Please)

Re: Drinking with a Michigan Girl

awesome, I love it,,,,copy, paste, e-mail to everyone I know,,,,,DONE

Holy shit have you idiots been locked in a bomb shelter for the last fifty years???? That joke gets told more often than Pamela Anderson redoes her tits!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy shit have you idiots been locked in a bomb shelter for the last fifty years???? That joke gets told more often than Pamela Anderson redoes her tits!</div></div>

At least someone said it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy shit have you idiots been locked in a bomb shelter for the last fifty years???? That joke gets told more often than Pamela Anderson redoes her tits!</div></div>

At least someone said it.</div></div>

No, no, no....those were girls from Texas, Arizona, California, Florida, 2 from New Mexico and 3 from Oregon. This is the first time I've ever heard it about a Michigan girl, it was a new twist for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy shit have you idiots been locked in a bomb shelter for the last fifty years???? That joke gets told more often than Pamela Anderson redoes her tits!</div></div>

At least someone said it.</div></div>

No, no, no....those were girls from Texas, Arizona, California, Florida, 2 from New Mexico and 3 from Oregon. This is the first time I've ever heard it about a Michigan girl, it was a new twist for sure.</div></div>

I started to go off on something about that, but decided it wasn't particularly witty so I dropped it. So glad I did, as at least this thread is mildly amusing now.

Maybe half...
laugh.gif

Sorry - couldn't resist. It's a sitter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So now you're saying I'm not witty?</div></div>

Not at all, my proposed comment wasn't particularly witty but comedic opportunities are consumable items. If I'd made my comment you probably wouldn't have made yours and then the whole thread would be bland and boring, just like this post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJohnson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've always heard it told with less PC names given to the mexican and arab.... lol</div></div>

Idaho girls aren't very PC.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJohnson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've always heard it told with less PC names given to the mexican and arab.... lol</div></div>

Idaho girls aren't very PC. </div></div>

God bless 'em....
wink.gif