• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Dune - new trailer

Great book! I'll definitely have to check this out.

Not sure how they plan to pack that much of a book into only two movies.
Not a critique, just excited to see how they accomplish it.

Agreed. There's a logical break point for the movies about 2/3rds of the way into the novel, but the second film hasn't been green lit yet and I'm nervous we won't see some atomics and the Battle of Arrakeen.

And personally, if there was a sci-fi novel series worthy of the Game of Thrones-style HBO series treatment, this it.

Last edited:
Been waiting for this to come out for a few years. I honestly can't remember the last time I looked forward to the release of a movie. Looks pretty good, but need to keep expectations in check.

Looks good .
But , I have to wonder how they will slip in some CRT or other leftist crap into the movie .
It would be refreshing to have a movie come out without the woke garbage destroying it .
Loved the books and I dug the original movie but seems like there could be a ton or woke shit shoved down the viewers throat. That said I might drop the coin to see how aquaman pulls off Duncan Idaho...

And sfx abilities have finally caught up to be able to show on the screen what we read in the books, really excited to see this, hope the script and acting are up to the visuals!

Reactions: nikonNUT