• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater eastbound and down..

Re: eastbound and down..

Dang, I thought it was a reference to Jerry Reed or Smokey and the Bandit!

I watched the first season the other day. I can't wait for the second season to start!

I thought it got renewed last April? Just typical HBO to sit around and make us all wait in anticipation until we finally forget about it and then come out with another 6, 9, or 13 episodes that go by too quickly and then start the cycle all over again.

My buddy had it on his deployment hard drive. Watched it all in one night. HILARIOUS. I hope they do a 2nd season as well.

i dont know HBO was running promos for it with all the new shows that were gonna come out and all of a sudden it was gone but the other shows were the same.

got it coming on netflix. Wish they had it you get it where you could streamed online.

Here is some info on season 2:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Production on the second season of the show is slated to begin in May 2010. The setting will move to Mexico, with principal shooting taking place in Puerto Rico. The new season will bring a number of changes to the cast, including new faces Michael Pena and Ana de la Reguera, who will play the owner of a Mexican baseball team and Kenny's new love interest, respectively. The role of Kenny's father is planned but not yet cast. Most of the supporting cast from the first season will be absent, with the exception of Steve Little as Stevie Jankowski.</div></div>

haaa thanks for the update on season two i have been reading up on it im pumped it will be some funny shit

An absolutely stupid, titanic-sinking, housefire of a train wreck. I didn't know whether to laugh or be embarrassed each week as I sat excitedly waiting for it to come on. My wife would sit and look at me with disgust and then leave the room after 2 minutes. I love that show. And Katie. You have to assume that if you went out one night with McBride and Ferrell that someone would need to come and get you the next morning...from the jail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An absolutely stupid, titanic-sinking, housefire of a train wreck. I didn't know whether to laugh or be embarrassed each week as I sat excitedly waiting for it to come on. My wife would sit and look at me with disgust and then leave the room after 2 minutes. I love that show. And Katie. You have to assume that if you went out one night with McBride and Ferrell that someone would need to come and get you the next morning...from the jail. </div></div>

You did better than I did, I wussed out and watched it when the wife wasn't around, I instantly knew it wasn't her type of comedy. Too bad, because it's funnier than hell!

I watched them and liked them. Watched them again with the fiancée and she absolutely loved them and keeps bugging me about the second season. Yeah, I think I made a good choice....

Cannot wait for the second season. That show was funny shit, loved the episode on steroids. Real man cave footage, lol...

September 26th will be a glorious day

I don't have HBO or Showtime or whatever it's on so I have to wait for DVD but I am stoked for the 2nd season. I love Danny McBride, he cracks me up.

It was a long wait, but it was pretty damn funny. Glad to see Kenny Powers is back!

Great season opener. I loved his Mexican posse, and the return of his mullet.

I just got into this with the beginning of season 2. Watched the entire season 1 last night. Funniest stuff out right now.

Edit: Katy Mixon is smoking hot. Too bad I believe they used a double when she supposedly showed 'em...
frown.gif
Good double though.

I Loved the first season but wasn't sure about the second season till the third episode. Loved that one. "Quickest way to get rid of me is to call me daddy". Great stuff.

I watched The Foot First Way the other night. McBride did this in 2006 but was not as polished as Eastbound.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pjji2srrIeg"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pjji2srrIeg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Just watched the episode with Kenny's dad - Don Johnson.
Kenny F'ng Powers, the guy makes me laugh my ass off!

I've watched this whole series on HBO and its freaking hillarious its one of the funniest shows on TV

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Santee116</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love the show, but his K-Swiss Tubes ad's are the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI_9Yxr0blo</div></div>

Yeah, forgot about that one. So many great one liners in that clip alone.

"i'm the new motherf'n CEO!"

I thought the season opener this past Sunday night was better than most of the previous episodes. The first beach scene is a freaking trip! The locker room scene was pretty damn funny too, hell it was all damn funny. I definitely recommend watching it if you missed it.

Just watched S3E1 on demand last night, loved it. The wife loves it too, but won't admit it in public.

I watched S3E1 the other night after watching the previous two seasons the day before.

Hands down the funniest show I've ever seen.

"In America people fucking hate soccer, and honestly, that's the way it should be"

What's crackin yall? Your base tans are lookin' nice...Im hopin' to get there myself this season.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

The new season is off to a great start.

" here's to fuckin Toby.......I mean not fuckin Toby "

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ravensfcj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hillarious. Love will ferrel's character </div></div>

NO! DICK SLAP IS MY GAME!

Somehow I think his buddy won't be too upset about having a Civil War cannonball embedded in the tailgate of his macho truck. That would be too cool.
The "Apocalypto" scene was hilarious. I knew it was gonna be off to a good start when he went in the water with his Rebel Flag boogie board and a dive knife strapped to his calf. More than 7 episodes a season would be nice though.
That "Life is Short" series is very funny too.
I am watching "Luck" but it's not really pulling my chain.Gotta take what you get.
I miss "Deadwood". Fuckers ended it at 3 seasons and left me hanging.
"Breaking Bad" will be out for season 5 one of these days, so that will make me happy.

I love this show, Season one was kinda bland but season 2 stepped it up. Season 3 so far has taken it to the realm of epic with some of the situations just in the first two episodes.

"I also have thought that raising a child is primarily woman's work. And to be honest I still do believe that shit."

-Kenny Powers

So far episodes 3,4,5,6 have been a disappointment.... Season 2 and episodes 1,2 of season 3 are the shit though.

Now back to looking at my trophies in the trophy room...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So far episodes 3,4,5,6 have been a disappointment.... Season 2 and episodes 1,2 of season 3 are the shit though.

Now back to looking at my trophies in the trophy room... </div></div>

I completely agree, I have been very disappointed so far this season. My wife who was hooked on season 2 doesn't even bother to watch season 3 anymore.

If I wasn't sitting around bored in Iraq I would have never finished the last 3 episodes. Really disappointed.