• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eberlestock M11 Stealth Rifle chassis

Re: Eberlestock M11 Stealth Rifle chassis

A very nice system that folds up shorter than any other chassis on the market right now. The only holdback is the cash or I would have one right now. Looking forward to some range reports...

I still can't get over how small and compact that is. Obviously, the entry fee will keep me away but hopefully it will set a standard for future designs.

That is a sweet looking chassis. I like that its not just a copy of everything else already out there. Yeah its pricey, but what did you expect? Did anyone see the wood stock from Eberlestock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remlin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a sweet looking chassis. I like that its not just a copy of everything else already out there. Yeah its pricey, but what did you expect? Did anyone see the wood stock from Eberlestock? </div></div>

Pricey is putting it gently.

It is VERY well constructed and feels extremely solid. It locks up crazy tight.

I haven't gotten to shoot one yet, but I did get to play with it at SHOT.

Yes it's expensive, but you are paying for quality.

How can it be any more quality than AICS or some of the other systems on the market

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yellowjacket</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How can it be any more quality than AICS or some of the other systems on the market </div></div>

Perhaps it would be better to say you're paying for weight savings; fit, finish, etc. I'm sure the price is influenced by machining time and as they say, time equals money.

I would like to try one but the grip area looks like it will pinch big paws. At $2k+ I'm just not willing to roll the dice on another AR grip chassis before trying it first.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yellowjacket</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How can it be any more quality than AICS or some of the other systems on the market </div></div>

There are just too many variable to use "more" or "less" as descriptors. I feel that the AICS and AX Chassis System are very high quality. So too are the XLR and Whiskey-3. All are considerably different with a different feel to them. It's up to the purchaser to decide if they are worth the price.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: msowa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have they essentially priced themselves out of the market? </div></div>

In my opinon they have

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: msowa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have they essentially priced themselves out of the market? </div></div>

It may be basic supply and demand... maybe they cannot supply very many of them, so they only plan on selling a few anyway. I'm sure there are a couple people out there with too much money that will just have to have one.