• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eclipse 2024 ..Let the madness begin!

going to class might help.

They have Neil DeGrasse Tyson... they can't go outside and look up like the rest of us? Hell, there's some doing it in the picture.

Of course if you're still asleep cause you were up all night stealing car stereos... It might take a little more effort.

Mike

Got to admit it was really 😎 cool !
Had a good spot in my yard , glassed up with my head back.

Was it worth ? Would I drive 1000 miles and pay $500 + to see it
If gas was $1.75 a gallon and you had plenty of time ..probably?
Still very cool 👍
Looking forward to looking at picture 🍻

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
They have Neil DeGrasse Tyson... they can't go outside and look up like the rest of us? Hell, there's some doing it in the picture.

Of course if you're still asleep cause you were up all night stealing car stereos... It might take a little more effort.

Mike
Black Science Man is a fucking POS.

No actual accomplishments.

But very good at TV.

There are a ton of folks who earned his 'millions' and fame. From every possible ethnic and gender background.

But he played himself a race card and is "Black Science Man."

What a joke.

He has billions of stolen bicycles in his garage.

Sirhr

Reactions: Yasherka and The D

But very good at TV.

There are a ton of folks who earned his 'millions' and fame. From every possible ethnic and gender background.

What a joke.

Sirhr
Don't disagree... But they have him and claim him. So they don't get to whine about being "left out" of science.

Mike

OK, got to download a picture from my Leica. Funny, it looked different on Neil DeGrasse Tyson's feed.

1712617185791.png

Well.......we came our from the Komi utopia of Komifornia to visit friends in Missouri. We were supposed to fly out in our plane but the weather was shit!! We drove our instead. Saw white out blizzard, lightning, snow and hail. 60knt winds also. Pretty darn good show after all that!!
20240408_134843.jpg
20240408_135624.jpg
20240408_135624.jpg
20240408_135902.jpg
20240408_140612.jpg
20240408_160202.jpg

On to the next media induced drama show.....which fools will line up for that one? Get your smartphones ready for pics!

But very good at TV.

What a joke.

Sirhr
His gender takes/rants fairly recently have been fucking military grade cringe.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
They look good to me ! 👍

Turned out to be cooler than I anticipated.
Don’t think I would have done a long road trip to view it ,
that’s just me.
Heard 285 couples tied the knot same time across the River ?
🍻