• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Education system sucks

Does any of this matter? If you have an electronic device to assist, whats the point? Do you all range with your scope or range finder? Do you use a washboard or your washing machine? Do you build your own homes or hire it done?

The world and society evolve.....dont you think your grandparents thought you were retarded when it came to simple things?

Yes because access to electronic devices is not always a constant. We can extend this idea to so many aspects of life.

Do I need to know how to cook if I can just have food delivered?

Do I need to know how to plant/hunt food if there are grocery stores?

Do I need to know basic medical care when there are hospitals?

Add one stressor such as an absence to the convenience and now you are stuck without a way to resolve your situation because you lack the knowledge to do so.

Also, without the basic knowledge of how to do math the development of these convenient devices would have never occurred.

Do I need to do proofs and know how certain equations were derived or can I just use the final derivation? What if I need to derive something in the future for which no derivation exists?

Last edited:
Just Google it :)
Mils to MOA, or Grams to Grains
How many just take the easy way out and trust the clerk to be correct without knowing how much change you are supposed to get back?
(you be too busy thinking about how hot she be?)

Last edited:
Not remotely a boomer but that’s some easy ass math, takes like 3 seconds to do in your head

Thing was I had active parents in my life, if we went out to eat or stopped for breakfast I was the one who figured the tip out as a grade school age kid

“We are tipping 15%, now move the decimal over for 10, 5 is half of 10, take half of that, now put the two together and what do we tip?

If I was with my dad buying some line for the boat, same deal with length

If I had a cold glass of water on a hot day “why is the outside wet”

If I didn’t pronounce a word properly, or know the meaning of a word

Basically stuff parents do, many these days are just birthers and the state is a parent
I could do math in my head all day, until someone is standing there staring a hole through me saying it’s easy math and telling me the wrong amount of change 😆

I think part of its bitchy customers keeping people frustrated all day.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
As sad as it is i truly enjoy the glazed over look when my total is 5.25 and i give them 20.25.
Dont give me shit about grammar and punctuation. Its not worth going through the menus on the phone.

Reactions: akmike47
As sad as it is i truly enjoy the glazed over look when my total is 5.25 and i give them 20.25.
Dont give me shit about grammar and punctuation. Its not worth going through the menus on the phone.
I though doing this was normal

I could do math in my head all day, until someone is standing there staring a hole through me saying it’s easy math and telling me the wrong amount of change 😆

I think part of its bitchy customers keeping people frustrated all day.

I hear a lot about bad customers, as someone to goes out a good deal, I have witnessed far more shit services than shit customers

But yessss, I know it’s 2022 I shouldn’t trust my own eyes, trust the media and “fact checkers” instead 😂

I won't pretend I read all of these posts but I am really disappointed in our family here.

We're on the second page and no one has aaked for pics of the hot pizza stripper gals.

For shame...

(if I missed someone else asking, my the flees of a thousand camels infest my crotch)

I hear a lot about bad customers, as someone to goes out a good deal, I have witnessed far more shit services than shit customers

But yessss, I know it’s 2022 I shouldn’t trust my own eyes, trust the media and “fact checkers” instead 😂
As someone who’s ran a store in the past there’s definitely no shortage of shitty customers. Going out “a good deal” isn’t being in the same place open to close talking to every person through the door.

I’m the guy people sent people to for items telling them I’m the guy in the place to talk to, and have people still calling year’s later when they are looking for items because I usually know where to get them or what they need to solve an issue. 🤷🏻‍♂️

You also forget the same morons you see working in stores are the same as the moron customers. Customers act as though everyone working in a store are idiots just because of their job, and a good chunk of those customers are themselves idiots.

Last edited:
LOL but the communication still was received and I didnt give the wrong change doing it.
Haha! Yeah I’m just having fun. Your story made perfect sense and was really funny. Thanks for sharing!
In On occasion when I read some of my own posts I think “do I really sound that retarded?” 🤣

Edit. For spelling errors.

Last edited:
I teach young engineers how to do short circuit analysis and what they mean. We have software to do it now. I need their help to connect the large screen to my laptop to present.....which is more important today, understanding how to do something software can do, or how to run the devices to manipulate the software?

If we ever have to resort back to cash, kids will figure it out. All humans posses the same general abilities.

Haha! Yeah I’m just having fun. Your story made perfect sense and was really funny. Thanks for sharing!
In On occasion when I read some of my own posts I think “do I really sound that retarded?” 🤣

Edit. For spelling errors.
Yes🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
Me to until i realized it really fucks some peoples day up lol
The only time I get annoyed is when you can’t give me change for a quarter or something lol. I also try to remember 90% of transactions are by card or holding a phone to the card reader anymore.

Bill was some dollar amount and .14, gave her a quarter and she couldn’t give me change “just keep it” lol. To be fair she seemed flustered from the time I arrived at the place.

I teach young engineers how to do short circuit analysis and what they mean. We have software to do it now. I need their help to connect the large screen to my laptop to present.....which is more important today, understanding how to do something software can do, or how to run the devices to manipulate the software?

If we ever have to resort back to cash, kids will figure it out. All humans posses the same general abilities.

Who develops the devices and the software? Do they do so without a foundation or is some innate capability they were born with?

are you sure that you learned better?
because whole wolrd knows that you americans are the most retarded nation and you education system produces even more retarded people, who can only work and be good consumer of bullshit products.
that's a fact.
1662398941979.png

As someone who’s ran a store in the past there’s definitely no shortage of shitty customers. Going out “a good deal” isn’t being in the same place open to close talking to every person through the door.

I’m the guy people sent people to for items telling them I’m the guy in the place to talk to, and have people still calling year’s later when they are looking for items because I usually know where to get them or what they need to solve an issue. 🤷🏻‍♂️

You also forget the same morons you see working in stores are the same as the moron customers. Customers act as though everyone working in a store are idiots just because of their job, and a good chunk of those customers are themselves idiots.

I can only comment on what I personally see, probably different behind the counter, but that’s not my problem 🤷‍♂️

Schools keep advancing kids who aren’t passing because they don’t have the resources to reteach them year after year. It doesn’t help that in many homes the parents aren’t investing time to teach, or even ensure the homework gets done. Side note - their job isn’t teaching them math either because registers have shortcuts to every order usually using pictograms.

Don’t have the resources? [laughs while crying while looking at “property tax” demands from gov]

Fire 90% of “administration” and pay teachers minimum wage plus commissions, like high end sales, tie their commissions to student outcome

Or better yet, end government education and if you want to have a kid be a parent and take personal responsibility, or just don’t get the bitch knocked up

because whole wolrd knows that you americans are the most retarded nation and you education system produces even more retarded people, who can only work and be good consumer of bullshit products.
that's a fact.

Same intellectuals who decided they should buy into green BS and now rely on Putin to keep them from freezing, and the same rocket surgeons who we have to bail out of everything from health to military to etc

Got a few left leaning friends who suck at life who would call some of my right leaning friends “uneducated”, I was always like well, they fully provide for their families and have enough left over for vacations or a boat, you are asking me to buy you a PBR because you didn’t get your paycheck yet 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: P-Squared
I can only comment on what I personally see, probably different behind the counter, but that’s not my problem 🤷‍♂️

Don’t have the resources? [laughs while crying while looking at “property tax” demands from gov]

Fire 90% of “administration” and pay teachers minimum wage plus commissions, like high end sales, tie their commissions to student outcome

Or better yet, end government education and if you want to have a kid be a parent and take personal responsibility, or just don’t get the bitch knocked up

Same intellectuals who decided they should buy into green BS and now rely on Putin to keep them from freezing, and the same rocket surgeons who we have to bail out of everything from health to military to etc

Got a few left leaning friends who suck at life who would call some of my right leaning friends “uneducated”, I was always like well, they fully provide for their families and have enough left over for vacations or a boat, you are asking me to buy you a PBR because you didn’t get your paycheck yet 🤷‍♂️
Yet you still complain.

No, I was bringing it up when it was mentioned, service just dictates my tip and if I come back with my hard earned money

“I hear a lot about bad customers, as someone to goes out a good deal, I have witnessed far more shit services than shit customers

Has nothing to do with tipping, it’s complaining about seeing bad service you see because you “go out a good deal”.

I can code websites. I can build computers. I can do professional level photography, videography, and editing. I can tune rifles. I can build rifles. I'm excellent at handloading. I have designed, and patented, handloading equipment. I've contributed to the design of countless others. I've mentored hundreds of shooters. I've very good at explaining very complex things related to my discipline. I can speak amazingly well in public. I'm a fantastic hunter. I'm very proficient with all manner of precision rifle related equipment. I can run CNC machines. I can design using several types of 3D CAD software. I can operate a number of 3D printers, both from a prototype and tuning standpoint as well as production. I'm possibly the most unrelenting perfectionist living at the moment. (in my discipline)

The "education system" taught me exactly NONE of if. I barely got a high school diploma. Mostly a C, D, and F student.

I'm good enough at many things, that I could easily get a 10-15 different jobs in any one of those things paying $75k a year or more.

Despite all of that, if you ask me to do math in my head, you'll see me look like a completely incompetent moron. I'm so bad at it, you'd wonder if I could even tie my boots.

Folks, we're all uniquely and specially made. We all receive different gifts. Don't curse your weakness over the ones you didn't get. Be grateful for the gifts you DID get, and press into those strengths.

I can code websites. I can build computers. I can do professional level photography, videography, and editing. I can tune rifles. I can build rifles. I'm excellent at handloading. I have designed, and patented, handloading equipment. I've contributed to the design of countless others. I've mentored hundreds of shooters. I've very good at explaining very complex things related to my discipline. I can speak amazingly well in public. I'm a fantastic hunter. I'm very proficient with all manner of precision rifle related equipment. I can run CNC machines. I can design using several types of 3D CAD software. I can operate a number of 3D printers, both from a prototype and tuning standpoint as well as production. I'm possibly the most unrelenting perfectionist living at the moment. (in my discipline)

The "education system" taught me exactly NONE of if. I barely got a high school diploma. Mostly a C, D, and F student.

I'm good enough at many things, that I could easily get a 10-15 different jobs in any one of those things paying $75k a year or more.

Despite all of that, if you ask me to do math in my head, you'll see me look like a completely incompetent moron. I'm so bad at it, you'd wonder if I could even tie my boots.

Folks, we're all uniquely and specially made. We all receive different gifts. Don't curse your weakness over the ones you didn't get. Be grateful for the gifts you DID get, and press into those strengths.

Can you rub the top of your head counter clockwise with your left hand while simultaneously stroking your pickle with your right hand?

“I hear a lot about bad customers, as someone to goes out a good deal, I have witnessed far more shit services than shit customers

Has nothing to do with tipping, it’s complaining about seeing bad service you see because you “go out a good deal”.

Negative

I complain about bad service because in the service industry bad service is…uhh…bad?

When your money comes from tips, and if no one shows up you make way less and the boss might need to lay you off, why not just be nice, I mean if you’re going to put in your 8hrs ether way, wouldn’t it be better to do it with a smile than pissing and moaning, probably better for your mental health and your wallet 🤷‍♂️

Negative

I complain about bad service because in the service industry bad service is…uhh…bad?

When your money comes from tips, and if no one shows up you make way less and the boss might need to lay you off, why not just be nice, I mean if you’re going to put in your 8hrs ether way, wouldn’t it be better to do it with a smile than pissing and moaning, probably better for your mental health and your wallet 🤷‍♂️
Me and you weren’t discussing tipping

It’s all the same thing for service industry

Level of service/tips
You don’t get tipped in stores usually, most will fire you for taking them if they knew.

You don’t get tipped in stores usually, most will fire you for taking them if they knew.

Any place that would fire a worker for accepting a unsolicited tip deserves bad workers

Performance based pay is best pay for those types of gigs, paying min(ish) wage just based on being on premises is asking for shit service

Sadly not a new problem. I recall reading a HBR article 20 years ago, that was probably already 10 years old at the time, about a guy that was working "undercover" in a fast food joint studying the management teams. Seems they had a power failure so the registers wouldn't do the change calculations and the youts at the counter were totally stumped when it came time to make change. Even if they reverted to pencil and paper to try to work the arithmetic they mostly failed. Most of the practical applications of book learning were taught to me on the job by guys that didn't have a high school education.

that's a fact.
You know what, I can't disagree with you. I often say your typical American voter is dumber than a tree stump. How else does a corrupt, dementia patient get elected President? How do Democrats get elected at all? America today is not the country it was from say WWII through even the 1990s. As an American I can say this because I've seen the changes first hand since I went to college in the 90s.

But you Euros are not any better. You've opened your borders to half of Africa and the Middle East. Many of your largest cities look like third world cesspools and are unrecognizable. Most of your politicians are even more radical and woke than our Democrats. You've fallen completely for that "green energy" bullshit and most of you guys will be freezing to death this coming winter as a result. Despite our serious short comings, I wouldn't trade places with you for anything.

I went to place a pick up order for some subs the other day and a young girl answered the phone. I ordered a steak sub for myself and a my wife wanted a tuna sub. So after I placed the order, I ask her to repeat the order just to make sure it's right.

When she gets to the tuna sub she calls it a "tuna breast sub".

So I ask, "Did you just say tuna breast?"

-"Yeah, that's what you ordered right?"

-"Well yes I did, but where is the breast on a tuna fish?"

- "I dunno..same place as on a chicken I guess."

- "Oh is that right???"

She must have asked someone where tuna breast comes from after we hung up. I came in and proudly asked for my tuna breast sub and I was met with a pretty dirty look, a red face and some of the other employees laughing in the back. Probably her first day on the job lol.

I went to place a pick up order for some subs the other day and a young girl answered the phone. I ordered a steak sub for myself and a my wife wanted a tuna sub. So after I placed the order, I ask her to repeat the order just to make sure it's right.

- "Oh is that right???"

She must have asked someone where tuna breast comes from after we hung up. I came in and proudly asked for my tuna breast sub and I was met with a pretty dirty look, a red face and some of the other employees laughing in the back. Probably her first day on the job lol.
There is that video where a girl realizes chicken comes from chickens.

Reactions: SouthFLShootin
My too sense:

Having grown up in the "American Education System"

Do we respect smart people? No--If you are smart you get your ass kicked. Its cool to be dumb. You can see it in our inner cities and out in the country. By the time I was in High School, even the admin fought me getting education.

How about teachers? Even I think they are some of the dumbest people on the planet (full disclosure, married to one). At about 12 or 13, I figured out these people were not saavy.

So we have no respect for education, no respect for smart people, and then wonder why the whole world is stupid....

Now I will say growing up I was forced to take home ec, sewing, wood and metal shop. Not your average for the smart kid gettin his ass kicked on a daily basis.

4 best classes I ever took. Every man or woman in my school had to take those 4. Someone was thinking somewhere. (Everyone also had to know how to swim)

The truly enlightened realize that "smart" is not always a degree. But I never volunteer who I am and what degrees I hold because its a black mark against you from the start in any public setting.

My too sense:

Having grown up in the "American Education System"

Do we respect smart people? No--If you are smart you get your ass kicked. Its cool to be dumb. You can see it in our inner cities and out in the country. By the time I was in High School, even the admin fought me getting education.

How about teachers? Even I think they are some of the dumbest people on the planet (full disclosure, married to one). At about 12 or 13, I figured out these people were not saavy.

So we have no respect for education, no respect for smart people, and then wonder why the whole world is stupid....

Now I will say growing up I was forced to take home ec, sewing, wood and metal shop. Not your average for the smart kid gettin his ass kicked on a daily basis.

4 best classes I ever took. Every man or woman in my school had to take those 4. Someone was thinking somewhere. (Everyone also had to know how to swim)

The truly enlightened realize that "smart" is not always a degree. But I never volunteer who I am and what degrees I hold because its a black mark against you from the start in any public setting.

Not sure I agree with the "teachers are some of the dumbest" statement but everything else you stated is quite true. I will also add athletic ability vs. academics are more sought after among the student population.

Volunteering ones occupation or degrees usually results in an insult. Also, those who volunteer that information at the forefront usually are not as intelligent as they believe.

I usually only do it when someone wants to argue about my specific profession.

- "Oh is that right???"

The chicken of the sea I guess.

all I know is Id rather home school or work farm the kids rather send them to a socialist indoctrination center and have them watch or take part in a drag show fuck that .. working 8 hours is good for the soul keeps a young person's mind occupied and the hands busy .

Reactions: theLBC
This is why my kids never attended a day of communist controlled, state funded, public education.

Reactions: theLBC
Does any of this matter? If you have an electronic device to assist, whats the point? Do you all range with your scope or range finder? Do you use a washboard or your washing machine? Do you build your own homes or hire it done?lm

We may get the opportunity to try before very long.

that's a fact.
Where are you from?

R

Well here is a encouraging story. On my way home from the range was a bit hungry and thirsty so stopped at this pizza place i usually go to not because the pizza is great but because there are two hotties that work there and they are worth the detour.Anyways I go in and there they are so I place my order and it came out to $11.92. Heres where it gets scary.I hand the hooker wanna be a 20 and she didnt enter the amount in the register so it would give her the change amount and she went blank!! Coulkd not do the change in her fucking head on her own .WTF its basic math even less than basic for Christs sake. So she looks at her co-worker and she is ready to use the i-phone for the change amount and so i say just round it up to $12.00 and just give me the 8.00 change. So now she smiles because she can figure that out now and after checking the goods again I am out. But really WTF do they teach in the schools nowadays. I mean if this is what they are churning out of the public education system we are so screwed.
I bet if you asked her how much for 4 blowjobs, a teabag and 3 times butt sex, she could rattle some math off right quick!😂

Can you rub the top of your head counter clockwise with your left hand while simultaneously stroking your pickle with your right hand?
Pickle ? I'm dealing with more of a bratwurst so answer to your question is no since I need both hands on the meat.