• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Education system sucks

But you Euros are not any better. You've opened your borders to half of Africa and the Middle East. Many of your largest cities look like third world cesspools and are unrecognizable. Most of your politicians are even more radical and woke than our Democrats. You've fallen completely for that "green energy" bullshit and most of you guys will be freezing to death this coming winter as a result. Despite our serious short comings, I wouldn't trade places with you for anything.

cant dissagree on african migration and lgbtxyzwq^n agenda, but you havent even seen cities of europe on a tv. if you would, you would see that in europe there are no gethos, no slums, no favelas, like in all big cities in usa. that's the big difference.

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
Got a few left leaning friends who suck at life who would call some of my right leaning friends “uneducated”, I was always like well, they fully provide for their families and have enough left over for vacations or a boat, you are asking me to buy you a PBR because you didn’t get your paycheck yet 🤷‍♂️
those uneducated and very religious people are a joke for a human race. totaly retarded, stupid, IQ lower and lower every generation... those people are monkeys, and they dont deserve a title 'human'. total waste of precious resources.

• Haha
Reactions: TurboTrout
Well here is a encouraging story. On my way home from the range was a bit hungry and thirsty so stopped at this pizza place i usually go to not because the pizza is great but because there are two hotties that work there and they are worth the detour.Anyways I go in and there they are so I place my order and it came out to $11.92. Heres where it gets scary.I hand the hooker wanna be a 20 and she didnt enter the amount in the register so it would give her the change amount and she went blank!! Coulkd not do the change in her fucking head on her own .WTF its basic math even less than basic for Christs sake. So she looks at her co-worker and she is ready to use the i-phone for the change amount and so i say just round it up to $12.00 and just give me the 8.00 change. So now she smiles because she can figure that out now and after checking the goods again I am out. But really WTF do they teach in the schools nowadays. I mean if this is what they are churning out of the public education system we are so screwed.

I see where you fucked up. You did the work for her cause you are just impatient. Nice ......so what did we learn??? You are part of the problem. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL:

Europe is a liberal infested shit hole. Oh so progressive and enlightened but they will be on their knees sucking our cocks for help if they get attacked.

I have to deal with these faggots on conference calls all the damn time. Oh I have PhD, well then why do I have to explain simple concepts to you.

Sorry, had to vent.....back to work.

It's true....

1551664_10203659874711010_5319221139956099898_n.jpg

Wait until you want them to count your change out to you and not just dump a wad of bills and silver into your hand...well, you'll be waiting a long time if you do. haha

Europe is a liberal infested shit hole. Oh so progressive and enlightened but they will be on their knees sucking our cocks for help if they get attacked.

I have to deal with these faggots on conference calls all the damn time. Oh I have PhD, well then why do I have to explain simple concepts to you.

Sorry, had to vent.....back to work.
no no, dont project your problems and frustrations to others. this is not the way it goes...

Well here is a encouraging story. On my way home from the range was a bit hungry and thirsty so stopped at this pizza place i usually go to not because the pizza is great but because there are two hotties that work there and they are worth the detour.Anyways I go in and there they are so I place my order and it came out to $11.92. Heres where it gets scary.I hand the hooker wanna be a 20 and she didnt enter the amount in the register so it would give her the change amount and she went blank!! Coulkd not do the change in her fucking head on her own .WTF its basic math even less than basic for Christs sake. So she looks at her co-worker and she is ready to use the i-phone for the change amount and so i say just round it up to $12.00 and just give me the 8.00 change. So now she smiles because she can figure that out now and after checking the goods again I am out. But really WTF do they teach in the schools nowadays. I mean if this is what they are churning out of the public education system we are so screwed.
words words words.

where are the pics?

so does the kids that don't give a dam or the parents that are so lazy they allow there kids to go through it all , there is blame enough to go around .

The educational system is not perfect, but you can't blame it because some people are not educated and experienced.
Some people are just lazy and dedicate zero efforts, so yes, basically math is something too complicated
there is some truth to this, but there are government schools that graduate less than 25% of the kids forced to go there, year after year.
the education for many poor kids are sabotaged by liberals so they are forced onto the democrat welfare plantation.

Read Dumbing Us Down by John Taylor Gatto. The author has one many education awards including NYC and NY State teach of the year. Every time he makes an acceptance speech he publicly denounces the currupt and propagandist American education system. Our communist based education system is designed to produce obedient and mindless workers for the elite. They want factory workers who can barely afford to live, not thinkers who can escape the wage slave rat race.