• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Efile form 4 Limbo

culater

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2012
Just asking you guys that used efile form 4. To see if any of you have recived your efile back from march.I bought a can 22 can back in march and since efile form 4 is down ,will it stay in efile form until they get it back up and running in 2015.I can live without the 22 can but just trying to get a feel for whats going on with this efile deal.That would suck if I had to wait until efile is up and running again.Any thoughts or info is welcome

You should have sent in the paper Form 4. I mailed a pair in back in early April and received the stamps in mid August.

I'd be willing to bet that your form 4 has been approved already. You are way past normal approval time. I submitted mine at the end of Feb and it was approved at the end of June. However, the email went to my dealers spam folder and he didn't know it. It was another month before I called ATF and they told me the approval date. I was happy to get my can, but not happy with my dealer.

In order to get the status of your transfer from the ATF, you can call the NFA Branch directly at:
(304) 616-4500.

When you call, they will ask for the name of your trust or corporation, the serial number of the suppressor, and the name of the transferor(dealer).