• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Eform site maintenance, think I may have a computer issue

jonaddis84

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2009
Toledo, OH
www.area419.com
So Ive been getting the Eform site is down for maintenance screen the entire week trying to submit a form 3. I have not seen a mess of others complaining about this so thinking it may be a issue with my computer, wondering if anyone has advice. I get to atfonline.gov, click on eforms, and it goes to maint. page. I tried it on my phone and it will go to the login page, so must be something on my pc. Im trying IE, Chrome, and Firefox all doing the same exact thing. Ive cleared the cookies on each of them and still no dice.

atfsucks.jpg

I tried calling the phone number and it seems to be not even related. No options that sound like for this site.

I'm having the same issues as well as a few others I know. I've been able to log in once this week and then it crashed. I've tried IE and chrome at all different times. You're not alone.

My wife is getting pretty frustrated with it lately. She's tried all hours of the day(and night) but hasn't been able to get anything to go through since Friday of last week.

Are you guys getting that maintenance screen or just having trouble submitting? I cant figure out why my phone would get to the login screen but my computer wont.

I get the maintenance screen mostly. But when I do get the login screen it won't log me in.

My guess is when they are working on it they may be changing servers as well thus the IP or DB is changing. Then in turn, DNS is not updating which is why you are getting the maintenance page. Also, I just tried it and still got the maintenance page myself.

if your on Winbloze you can try clearing your cookies, browsing history and flushing your dns cache. to flush the dns cash go to command prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns
for a mac newer OS, same thing but to flush dns its sudo killall -HUP mDNSResonder

The entire thing is a mess so its not just you.

They reboot the server a lot (they recently sent out a notification email about the reboot schedule). It starts out fine after a reboot then starts lagging and then becomes impossible to use until they reboot it again.

I did have an issue using an older version of Firefox, but I was getting past the login screen. Around the end of February I was having a lot of trouble with the eForms site despite using 3 different browsers, 3 different computers running 2 different OSs. However, I did manage to get some assistance with that though.

Hope you figure it out.

I got through using firefox when I did mine a few weeks ago. I also got an email yesterday saying that they are taking the site down for maintenance several times a day.

It took me a couple of days to get my form 1 through. Took my dealer a couple weeks to get my form 4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk