• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

EFR vs. LRI UL Varminter Night Vision Bridges - Advice?

NHPiper

Tactical Bagpiper
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Concord, NH
    Looking at the McMillan A1-3 or a Manners EH2. The EH2 is more available.

The barrel on my rifle is is about 0.92” at the last few inches of the stock (18” long Barrel). Is that too wide of a barrel to fit inside the LRI UL which has a maximum barrel width of 0.950”

The Manners EH2 is also only 1.5” wide, and the URL says the stock needs to be at least 1.45“ wide, is that cutting it too close to bed the LRI UL on the end?

I could go with the Badger EFR, but the McMillan A1-3 are harder to find right now versus the Manner EH2. May be able to track down a Manners MCT which

Looking at the McMillan A1-3 or a Manners EH2. The EH2 is more available.

The barrel on my rifle is is about 0.92” at the last few inches of the stock (18” long Barrel). Is that too wide of a barrel to fit inside the LRI UL which has a maximum barrel width of 0.950”

The Manners EH2 is also only 1.5” wide, and the URL says the stock needs to be at least 1.45“ wide, is that cutting it too close to bed the LRI UL on the end?

I could go with the Badger EFR, but the McMillan A1-3 are harder to find right now versus the Manner EH2. May be able to track down a Manners MCT which

4D6DB1F0-A8AC-47DF-B514-D27FE677E361.jpeg

Also

I saw that. Was looking more for “best practices.”

I would love to try it out, but the inability to rotate the top section around is turning me off. I tend to run shorter scopes like the Mk5 3.6-18 and don’t want to end up with a 3-4” gap between any optic and a clip on. That’s just me, looks awesome overall.

Reactions: BurtG