• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

EFT files

cdwjohnson

Private
Minuteman
May 3, 2024
Cheyenne, WY

The link above will take you to a webpage that I am a customer of. I purchased this service online. They sent me an address by email. I sent them my ATF figure print cards. they sent me an email containing my EFT file back. I chose to $30 usps overnight my cards. They had them done and in my email in 2 business days. This whole process took less than a week. Fri - wed. Also if you include a self addressed stamped envelope they will send your cards back. Otherwise they will be shredded after 30 days. I know all this by talking to them through my process. Now I have my own reusable EFT file for form1’s.

it’s so common to blast companies that don’t hold up. Let’s change that. These people from the Carolinas did an excellent job for me. Side note. Walgreens will do a passport photo for a small fee. Now I have that reusable.

All this has given me the ability to form 1 all the silencers I want for less hassle. Eforms are fast now. Do yourself a favor. I AM PUTTING THIS OUT FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE THEY DID A GREAT JOB FOR ME. YOU MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES.

Reactions: HansohnBrothers