• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eggnog snobs

Eggnog. Yay or nay

• Yes. Is this a serious question?

Votes: 73 90.1%
  • No. I’ve drank enough horse cum in my life, don’t need any more

Votes: 8 9.9%

• Total voters
So you are saying that they stock it here...

View attachment 7979876

Gas station egg nog! Love it!

Sirhr

Close

Try it, you may like it.
1666289475976.png

PS Its not better than the Sushi... ;)

Reactions: The D
This is the best store bought stuff I've tried. And now I want some eggnog....

Attachments

• m96868810239_1 Small.jpeg
    m96868810239_1 Small.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: The D
This is the best store bought stuff I've tried. And now I want some eggnog....
Fireball?… Ugh. I mean, I’ll try it. It is eggnog,after all, but I’m probably not going to enjoy it very much

I just re-stocked this afternoon

With eggnog. I have plenty of whisky

I was in the grocery about a week ago and saw some of the "Southern Comfort" branded shit was on sale.
I was like "what the fuck" someone in this thread thought is was ok....I'll try it.
Small maybe 8-10 ounce glass, poured some in and took a small sip to see how much alcohol it would warrant.
I honestly spit that shit right the fuck out.
I looked at the glass and thought I could maybe doctor it back to life.
I started by adding maybe 30-40% milk to thin out the drywall mud consistency of it.
I also spit that out.
I threw the remains of it in the trash and have deemed it unfit for human consumption.
It might look like fresh mixed portland cement and have the consistency of drywall mud.....but it doesn't taste as good as either of those.
F'n nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
I was in the grocery about a week ago and saw some of the "Southern Comfort" branded shit was on sale.
I was like "what the fuck" someone in this thread thought is was ok....I'll try it.
Small maybe 8-10 ounce glass, poured some in and took a small sip to see how much alcohol it would warrant.
I honestly spit that shit right the fuck out.
I looked at the glass and thought I could maybe doctor it back to life.
I started by adding maybe 30-40% milk to thin out the drywall mud consistency of it.
I also spit that out.
I threw the remains of it in the trash and have deemed it unfit for human consumption.
It might look like fresh mixed portland cement and have the consistency of drywall mud.....but it doesn't taste as good as either of those.
F'n nasty.

So was it the black box one?
(the red box one is crap)

If so, I'm surprised you hated it, that's about the only store bought one that I can get around here that folks think isn't terrible.

Do you have a preferred brand of what you can get at the store?

So was it the black box one?
(the red box one is crap)

If so, I'm surprised you hated it, that's about the only store bought one that I can get around here that folks think isn't terrible.

Do you have a preferred brand of what you can get at the store?
Sure do, the stuff I make.
Recipe is somewhere in this thread.
Order of magnitude better than Southern Comfort, I will stake everything I own on that statement.

BTW, it was a white box, 1 quart size.....don't remember too much more than that, wasn't in my possession all that long :/

Sure do, the stuff I make.
Recipe is somewhere in this thread.
Order of magnitude better than Southern Comfort, I will stake everything I own on that statement.

BTW, it was a white box, 1 quart size.....don't remember too much more than that, wasn't in my possession all that long :/

You sell the stuff you make in stores??