• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Electric cars

Sorry to hear that you won't get an opportunity to suck on the government teat. I also own my house and other assets free and clear, so I'm not getting a bailout. Comes with the territory of living a weirdo lifestyle; i.e. paying off my debts early to free up cash flow for productive investments instead of taking out more loans for depreciating assets.

You still dense about the point I was trying to make, or is just a continuation of the weak-ass trolling act? That's a rhetorical question, obviously.

Entertainment. Started as a joke about the free house and you self-wedgied yourself.

Entertainment. Started as a joke about the free house and you self-wedgied yourself.

I maintain my position that the Fed has subsidized mortgages with artificially-low interest rates, to the detriment of those who aren't presently paying for home loans. (Read: I'm currently paying way the fuck more for every essential in my life due to the inflation caused by this reckless printing, as well as suffering from the effects of gross mis-allocation of capital for the past quarter-century.) Not quite sure how that qualifies as a "self-wedgie", but cool if you think so.

Given that you claim to be in the same position as myself, your continued failure to see this point is all the more puzzling. It does help establish how much additional time I should spend engaging you, so I appreciate the honesty.

I maintain my position that the Fed has subsidized mortgages with artificially-low interest rates, to the detriment of those who aren't presently paying for home loans. (Read: I'm currently paying way the fuck more for every essential in my life due to the inflation caused by this reckless printing, as well as suffering from the effects of gross mis-allocation of capital for the past quarter-century.) Not quite sure how that qualifies as a "self-wedgie", but cool if you think so.

Given that you claim to be in the same position as myself, your continued failure to see this point is all the more puzzling. It does help establish how much additional time I should spend engaging you, so I appreciate the honesty.

- What lead you to believe I disagree?
- Judging by the verboseness of your replies, you're either in politics or a philosophy professor.
- Buy a sense of humor.

Back on topic - in case anyone was wondering why the Big 3 keep talking about hydrogen fuel cells for HD pickups:

Spending another $10k for the extended-range battery would have paid off with about 35 miles more range under those conditions. Obtaining that same additional range with my diesel E350 would cost whatever a jerry can goes for nowadays + about $15 in fuel at the current inflated prices.

Back on topic - in case anyone was wondering why the Big 3 keep talking about hydrogen fuel cells for HD pickups:

Spending another $10k for the extended-range battery would have paid off with about 35 miles more range under those conditions. Obtaining that same additional range with my diesel E350 would cost whatever a jerry can goes for nowadays + about $15 in fuel at the current inflated prices.

People need to watch that video first, then watch this one:

You will clearly see that both "sides" have issues with truth to push an agenda.