• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Elk Meadow Performance 7mm Rem Mag [Price Drop]

Hippy_Steve

Clownworld Research Corp LLC
Minuteman
May 4, 2018
Spokane, WA
For sale is my Elk Meadow Performance 7mm RemMag. Rifle was built by Steve Pratt, who makes some of the best light weight precision rifles you can buy. It was built to be a sheep gun, but other rifles have taken its place, and it was never fielded. I can’t get an accurate weight of the rifle. Rifle weighs about 5lbs 8.3lbs unloaded with no scope. Steve did load development and pressed around 120 rounds of ammo for this rifle. Load development data, carrying case, and the 120 rounds of Steve's handloads (new norma brass, 168gr berger VLD hunting bullets), and spare bullets are included in the sale. Rifle has been fired by Steve for load development, but has otherwise sat in my safe for years. Specs of the rifle are:

Defiance deviant ultralight action
Proof 1:9 twist fluted barrel
Steve’s titanium brake
Jewel trigger
McMillan stock most likely a Bell and Carlson long range hunter

Asking price is $3000 $2500 shipped. I'll consider partial trades, but cash is prioritized.

This rifle was sold with a TruPulse G7 BR2 LRF. I'll include it in a trade if one presents itself.
5F7ED4A0-868B-4B12-912F-407828B2AED0.jpg
D0B32B9E-32C8-4935-8DC3-61E57DD91736.jpg
ECDE5D97-2FA9-4B6A-8AAD-8FE5B1722E9F.jpg
F8349FC5-65E6-492B-B8DC-6A8DA998A4CF.jpg

Last edited:
Would you consider just selling barrelled action and trigger?

For sale is my Elk Meadow Performance 7mm RemMag. Rifle was built by Steve Pratt, who makes some of the best light weight precision rifles you can buy. It was built to be a sheep gun, but other rifles have taken its place, and it was never fielded. I can’t get an accurate weight of the rifle. Rifle weighs about 5lbs unloaded with no scope. Steve did load development and pressed around 120 rounds of ammo for this rifle. Load development data, carrying case, and the 120 rounds of Steve's handloads (new norma brass, 168gr berger VLD hunting bullets), and spare bullets are included in the sale. Rifle has been fired by Steve for load development, but has otherwise sat in my safe for years. Specs of the rifle are:

Defiance deviant ultralight action
Proof 1:9 twist fluted barrel
Steve’s titanium brake
Jewel trigger
McMillan stock most likely a Bell and Carlson long range hunter

Asking price is $3000 shipped. I'll consider partial trades, but cash is prioritized.
View attachment 7897593View attachment 7897594View attachment 7897595View attachment 7897596

PM ed and no response...!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I PMed you first. To put it politely, thank you, but I’m not interested in your partial trade offers. I prefer partial trades for things that I can easily sell for their used market value, such as mid-high grade optics and in-demand firearms. If local, i’m open to non-firearm related trades and services.

Any trade interest/partial trade interest. I have a seekins SP10 in 6.5 creed posted on here if you’re after a gas gun.
I’m going to pass, but i appreciate the offer. I’m trying to downsize, with the exception of a few specific things. SP-10s are excellent gas guns.

Thursday bump. Open to trade offers, especially if local. I'd like a smaller dirtbike or quad to motor around on.