• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

FS: SAC 7mm rem mag with USO ER25 and custom case

cdeiglmeier

The Tooth Fairy
Supporter
Minuteman
May 2, 2017
Issaquah, Washington
I am selling my SAC built 7mm rem mag as I am looking to build another rifle. This rifle can be bought as just the rifle with the custom case for $3500. Or rifle, scope, and case for $5500. If the buyer wants the Redding competition dies (+correct TiN neck bushing) I used for this rifle add $150 and I will include 100 pieces of 2x fired Nosler brass with it. This rifle easily shoots sub 1/2MOA with the right load and was built by one of the best gunsmiths, Mark at SAC, in the country that stand behind their work IMHO.

The rifle has 200 rounds down the Bartlein barrel and was chambered and throated specifically to shoot the heavy 7mm 180 Berger hybrids. This rifle will keep up with a lot of the other "ELR" cartridges with easily available reloading components which was one reason why I built it in the first place.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Rifle Specs:
Action: SAC Alpha 11 Long Action Left handed (Defiance Deviant)
Chassis: MPA long action left hand folder
Trigger: Timney Calvin Elite
Barrel: 28" Bartlein heavy palma 1/8.5 twist
Muzzle: APA Fat Bastard Gen II
Scope: USO ER25
Mount: Spuhr SP-4003B

Custom multicam cerakote work by Brandon at Custom Gun Coatings

Only trades I would consider is an MPA short action left hand (non-folder), a Khales 624i or 5-25 skmr3 reticle, or a Defiance left hand short action, or a Bighorn TL3.

Attachments

• IMG_4930.JPG
    IMG_4930.JPG
    920.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_6815.JPG
    IMG_6815.JPG
    472.7 KB · Views: 123
Last edited: