• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I love my March Genesis 4-40x52. High Master glass is superb and partially because the scope is always optically centered since this scope is external adjust.

Superior IQ to my S&B PM2 5-25 by a good margin.
I have a Genesis 6-60x on one of my .338 rifles and had a Schmidt & Bender 12-50x in an Ivy mount on the other. I much prefer the Genesis over the S&B. I have never had any tracking problems that people talk about with it.

I did just take the S&B off of that rifle and put a US Optics SN-9 on it.

IMG_1492 (2).JPG

Someone mentioned fugly scopes, here you go.
IMG_1816a.JPG

I have a Genesis 6-60x on one of my .338 rifles and had a Schmidt & Bender 12-50x in an Ivy mount on the other. I much prefer the Genesis over the S&B. I have never had any tracking problems that people talk about with it.

I did just take the S&B off of that rifle and put a US Optics SN-9 on it.

View attachment 8249374

Someone mentioned fugly scopes, here you go.
View attachment 8249375

Good to know, thanks.

I had a friend that owned a 80mm USO SN-9. He mounted it on his 375CT(at the time a wildcat formed from 408) and he could only shoot to a mile with the combo because the scope stopped on the top of the barrel by then.

It needed a higher PIC rail which he couldn't find back 17 years ago so he sold it.

A fun one in scope history!

Reactions: 168BTHPM
Good to know, thanks.

I had a friend that owned a 80mm USO SN-9. He mounted it on his 375CT(at the time a wildcat formed from 408) and he could only shoot to a mile with the combo because the scope stopped on the top of the barrel by then.

It needed a higher PIC rail which he couldn't find back 17 years ago so he sold it.

A fun one in scope history!
I had custom rails made by Farrells. They would make them any height I wanted. I haven't run into clearance problems, if I take the sun shade and lens cap off it gives a little more room.

Reactions: steve123
I really like the AMR reticle for ELR type stuff, but it's only available in Khales scopes.