• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Enjoy pics of my ex

BLAKSUNZ

Private
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2011
Oxford, MS
When the topic of my ex was first brought to Hide I honestly had NO sexy pictures of her since my computer crashed. But oh joy of joys I found a folder hidden deep deep in my backup drive and I found some! So since the mods have apparently given me permission to post them then I will!

Enjoy guys. I think she's pretty hot but beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey any naked pictures of your Ex ? A few camel toes pics posted here couldn't hurt ? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BachelorJack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On your EX. She's apparently not hot enough to have you post a picture on the internet. You were asked by the GOD of this site. I guess she doesn't warrant showing off as a piece of ass you used to nail. Which is cool. I don't have any patience for ugly women. NONE. So what if you do! Someone's got to be THAT GUY. </div></div>

DSC01313.jpg

DSC01311.jpg

DSC01316.jpg

DSC01323.jpg

DSC01328.jpg

DSC01329.jpg
32D...Gonna miss those lol.

DSC01326.jpg

Photo16.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

Re: Enjoy pics of my ex

A few more. I have a lot more but they have me in it. I figured you'd wanna see her and not my blak ass. Am I right? Course I am
smile.gif

Photo12.jpg
Felt like getting all "artsy" with the camera.

Photo13.jpg

Photo19.jpg

Quick update on the breakup: She is texting me every damn day now. She admitted how much she misses "All the little things you used to do for me."

Honestly, I don't want her back. Then again, I won't turn down a text that says "I don't want to be alone tonight" either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">more! </div></div>Sweet baby jesus I just put them up man. Ha.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BLAKSUNZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">more! </div></div>Sweet baby jesus I just put them up man. Ha. </div></div>
hahahaha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully you weren't the one that paid for the twins!

</div></div>

They look like nice factory equipment, if they're booby store purchaces they did a good job of it!

They do look real. Keep her on the "I can still hit that" list while looking for a cooler one I'd say. Good luck man.

You should be ashamed for doing that to this poor young lady.
I have no idea how you can sleep at night after doing that to a woman that trusted you so much. By the way when are you posting the new pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: old95b10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should be ashamed for doing that to this poor young lady.
I have no idea how you can sleep at night after doing that to a woman that trusted you so much. By the way when are you posting the new pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

^^ lol

She looks better as a blonde...but it could just be my own fetish for hotel sex. (which clearly is where she is at on those pics)

Anyway shes cute in a girl-nextdoor kind of way. I would welcome more photos of her..

Eh, she's alright... You can do better, just be glad you dodged that bullet. It's been about a month since your other thread, did that shit die down?

+1 on the crazy eyes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BLAKSUNZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Quick update on the breakup: She is texting me every damn day now. She admitted how much she misses "All the little things you used to do for me."

Honestly, I don't want her back. Then again, I won't turn down a text that says "I don't want to be alone tonight" either.
</div></div>

What she's saying is that her back up plan with another guy failed and she wants to be with you again because if she doesn't have anyone then she will feel like a loser. Fuck that madness. You're better off.

Consult the Relationship AAR topic for more advice, and I also have to agree with the above poster who said that she has crazy eyes.

You're better off, and boobs, even ones larger than hers, aren't worth the stress, and that advice is to every guy, everywhere.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BLAKSUNZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

What she's saying is that her back up plan with another guy failed and she wants to be with you again because if she doesn't have anyone then she will feel like a loser. Fuck that madness. You're better off.

Consult the Relationship AAR topic for more advice, and I also have to agree with the above poster who said that she has crazy eyes.

You're better off, and boobs, even ones larger than hers, aren't worth the stress, and that advice is to every guy, everywhere. </div></div>

I told her numerous times this would happen. She had it good with me. I'm such a kiss ass. I'm keeping my options open and am hoping to find a cool chick that loves at last one of my big three (cars, guns or motorcycles) like I do.

Hanging out with my dad though is showing me how nice the single life is. Don't need permission to do or buy anything is nice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well?

LOL </div></div>

Ha. Still trying to upload them. Not sure it will work though. Says the files are corrupted.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They do look real. Keep her on the "I can still hit that" list while looking for a cooler one I'd say. Good luck man. </div></div>

Yeah they are real. Like I said, if she comes calling I won't turn down some free action.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eh, she's alright... You can do better, just be glad you dodged that bullet. It's been about a month since your other thread, did that shit die down?
http://snipershide.com/openx/www/de...a.com/Premier-Reticles-Riflescopes-C1677.aspx
+1 on the crazy eyes. </div></div>

He hasn't tried to contact me but I did call the sheriff and explain my situation. I now carry fox labs 5.3 or freeze+ for personal protection.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BLAKSUNZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah they are real. Like I said, if she comes calling I won't turn down some free action.
</div></div>

I think you should rethink that idea. Sex is great. Drama, stress, and complications are not.

Also I think it would benefit you, if you remember, and analyze, everything she has said in the past concerning men. Remember what she has said concerning past relationships as well as her viewpoint on other relationships that have ended badly.

I've posted quite a bit of info in the Relationship AAR, and I would appreciate your info, viewpoint, and advice as well.

No matter how hot a woman is, there is a man somewhere who is tired of putting up with her shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mceod</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No matter how hot a woman is, there is a man somewhere who is tired of putting up with her shit. </div></div>

No matter how ugly a women is, there is ALWAYS some dude who would give a nut to suck jello shotz out of her ass...

Not saying this lady is ugly, she pretty foxy.

Hahahha...no, TRUE Justice would be putting her NAME in the thread so every internet search for her NAME would bring this thread up.

To all you wh othin that is some USDA Prime:

Remember for each USDA Prime tail, there is usually ONE motherfucker that thins she's the biggest cunt in the world, and in this case, he is the one who posted the pictures(posting such pictures demands only the largest amount of intended disrespect, vengeful attitude, and of course a very large FUCK YOU BITCH). You would do well to let this one go and leave her to the 'also rans'

ps The dog lookes better than the bitch anyway. And yes, I am very jaded because every day I see what the world of college has to offer a guy. True USDA Prime, and LOTS of it, like 2:1 ratio of girls to guys here at school

As long as she's not standing at the door with that 870 lookin all crazy eyed, I'd let her back in for one more go...

That ass leaves ALOT to be desired, chest up taint bad though. She needs to go to the gym. Too much cushion for the pushin' for this guy. Be very wary and don't let her fuck you(literally) into being around for a long time cuz you knocked her up. Off to the relationship AAR thread I go meow....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i came for the guts, where's the guts? </div></div>

Yeah.. We want PINK!

My step-fathers sage words of advice to me years ago;

"If its got tits or tires, its gonna give you problems...."

After being married for the third time, and numerous scary girlfriends in between, I can say with all certainty that he was absolutely correct.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BLAKSUNZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah they are real. Like I said, if she comes calling I won't turn down some free action.</div></div>

Be careful what you do. It never turns out good, bad shit happens. Vehicles get keyed and tires get stabbed. Don't ask me how I know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BLAKSUNZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah they are real. Like I said, if she comes calling I won't turn down some free action.</div></div>

If she does- don't be a fool- wrap your tool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hahahha...no, TRUE Justice would be putting her NAME in the thread so every internet search for her NAME would bring this thread up.

To all you wh othin that is some USDA Prime:

Remember for each USDA Prime tail, there is usually ONE motherfucker that thins she's the biggest cunt in the world, and in this case, he is the one who posted the pictures(posting such pictures demands only the largest amount of intended disrespect, vengeful attitude, and of course a very large FUCK YOU BITCH). You would do well to let this one go and leave her to the 'also rans'

ps The dog lookes better than the bitch anyway. And yes, I am very jaded because every day I see what the world of college has to offer a guy. True USDA Prime, and LOTS of it, like 2:1 ratio of girls to guys here at school</div></div>

Yeah, and I just noticed he's in O'town. I wouldn't even remember her damn name after about thirty minutes of breaking up. Oxford is slam packed with women if nothing's changed since my years down there.

Please save your ex the frustration and shame, as she isn't any prize, and Ramrod, crazy eyes or not, by judging from your pictures you would fuck a warm hole in the ground if you had the chance, so you comment means nothing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please save your ex the frustration and shame, as she isn't any prize, and Ramrod, crazy eyes or not, by judging from your pictures you would fuck a warm hole in the ground if you had the chance, so you comment means nothing.</div></div>

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That is fuckin' funny right there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MarkinAZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
Truth!!!

well she got a set of hammers rest goes down hill, no where to go but up id say good luck to ya,

+1 on the titts and tires. cumming up on my 7th adversary on 2nd marriage maybe at 10 ill start letting my guard down lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jake_c02</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MarkinAZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>
Truth!!! </div></div>

Second That!

HAHAHA Ballistic that was very funny. Really like how you judge a person from a very old photo. But hey a dogs shaved ass is probably better looking than you. See, I too can cast shitty remarks about someone wihout knowing them. But just so you know I not that type of person, yet it would appear you are so how's about keeping your comments to yourself. And I will stop trying to be funny, deal?

Who makes their handle on a damn near all dudes shooting forum RAMROD14(winkie)... This guy ^

My nickname because I forgot to take the ramrod out of my 1863 rifled musket and shot it down range. Winkie because I got drunk once with Will and counldn't stop winking at the waitress.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still waitin on the mangled Arby's big Montana shots </div></div>

It probably looks like that jello pudding shit that IS the Arby's roast beef before its processed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who makes their handle on a damn near all dudes shooting forum RAMROD14(winkie)... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ramrod14(winkie)</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My nickname because I forgot to take the ramrod out of my 1863 rifled musket and shot it down range. Winkie because I got drunk once with Will and counldn't stop winking at the waitress. </div></div>Well damn, it sure sounds creepy haha.

By all means keep attempting humor, as it is easily laughable, but when I referenced your pictures I was not talking about the picture of you in your union dress, but rather the pictures of your whores.

Oh my appologies Ballistic. I do truly suck at trying to be funny. By the way it's a confederate uniform. Honestly though I find it funny and really don't mind people poking fun at my lack of humor. Redirt78, I never thought of it being creepy until you mentioned, and your right it does sound creepy.