• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Epic Craigslist Sex Ad. These Guys Are Funny

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
http://boise.craigslist.org/cas/2972126752.html

<span style="font-weight: bold">"Looking for a Saturday night foursome with a sweet little thang who wouldn't object to having Tupperware party* with 3 brawny veiny throbbing sausages (and Stan's cat smokey.... nobody get's off till smokey does god damn it). Don't reply unless you're down with being stuffed like a dead elk at a taxidermy shop, because we are young, testosterone-filled stallions who don't take no shit off of no one. Don't feel like you can handle us? Invite your hot friends to pick up the slack (or bring your less hot friends and a lot of alcohol). Age line is drawn at 40. If you're over 40, take your kids to a soccer game, make dinner for your obese husband, and find a time machine that will take you back to age 20 if you're looking to get laid. If interested, reply "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" in the subject line, so we know that you know how lucky you just got. MUST INCLUDE A PICTURE so we can turn you down if you prove to be inadequate. Brush your fucking teeth before-hand, because we don't want to make out with the taste of your boyfriends penis. We have a coupon to Albertsons for $2 off tillamook pre-sliced cheese that you can have. If that doesn't seal the deal, then you're a smelly dumpster fire of a woman. Reply promptly, we are impatient and halfway through our orgy stretches. Look forward to seeing you.

* Tupperware party: A derogatory sexual term referring to the act of 3 men with larger than average genitalia penetrating the mouth, vagina, and anus of a single horny young woman at the same time, making her body virtually "air tight". Like a Tupperware container. "</span>

2rf38n8.jpg

Re: Epic Craigslist Sex Ad. These Guys Are Funny

That is a good one!

A woman would have to be crazy to turn down that $2 off coupon for the cheese.

Fucking awesome!!

Hahaha... air tight like a tupperware container... thats awesome!!

My favorite part is the guy on the left in the picture trying to hypnotize readers with his eyes and Coor's Light....

So I'll be the one to ask.......DID IT WORK?????

That cat looks a little worried.....

Epic! Is that you on the left Shank?

Always forget about CraigsList. I need to put it on my "must read" list.

Thought I had pretty much heard it all until now. Who thinks up these terms/sayings? Pretty damn funny!

Gosh, what women could turn down $2 off cheese?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Sasaki</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny, but they're claiming to be the manliest of all manly men, and they're drinking <span style="font-weight: bold">Coors Light</span>? </div></div>Right! That shit is water bro.

"Don't reply unless you're down with being stuffed like a dead elk at a taxidermy shop"

WIN!

Abssolutely terrific! Thanks for sharing!