• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Epic fail marriage proposal (UCLA Game)

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
Man...feel bad for the guy but you just don't do these things unless you both have talked about it.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GXUphyeOjko&feature=player_embedded#!"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GXUphyeOjko&feature=player_embedded#!" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Epic fail marriage proposal (UCLA Game)

What a dufuss. He should have asked the blonde.
laugh.gif

Perhaps he should have offered her a bigger ring.
grin.gif

Wow! What a bitch, he's better off without her but yeah he should have had the conversation with her before that.

Passerby: "Hey...you look familiar, don't I know you from somewhere?"

Rejected Dude: "Ummm, I don't think so..."

Passerby: "Oh, yeah, now I remember! You're that dumbass who got rejected on the jumbo-tron! Dude...that has to suck!"

Rejected Dude: "Umm...yeah...*cries*"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet it was staged. </div></div>

That's what I was thinking...

I would have asked the Blonde instead too......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: leprechaun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have asked the Blonde instead too...... </div></div>
+1 Epic fail

Anybody considering a performance like this sad sunofabitch should watch this first and think about the consequences if the rotten bitch was to say NO!! Sucks for that guy.