• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Epstein found dead in cell

123_1.jpg

He wasn't found dead by prison officials , they knew he was dead they just reported it.

The people who had Whitey Killed in prison investigating their #1 Clients latest body count..

Our government and both parties are absolutely corrupt and evil, including all that are members of the organization and that work for them . Evil and Corrupt,,,,goddamn complicit in child raping.. every one of them

FBI is going to investigate his death.... in other words, he will be found to have been killed by Bigfoot....

What a crock. People are wondering why Americans are losing faith...

2 years from now, someone will issue a finding that he died of gingivitis...

Unreal.

Sirhr

Last edited:
Thats fucking BS.

Doesnt happen unless allowed to happen.

Two tiers of justice.

If someone is a suicide risk to the extent he was there is eyes on 24/7.

This country needs justice.

Brits, the coup plotters, clintoons all had a stake in this.

Well,we ain't gonna get it...the pizza wagon will keep moving.

The prosecutors have a chance to earn trust or lose it right now imo, If they go scorched earth on search warrants and searching his property, my understanding is that there is no standing to challenge a search and seizure unless the person challenging the search has a property or possessory interest in the property or thing being searched

Reactions: TACC
Well now, I see ALL the plaintiffs in this case DROPPING ALL CHARGES!

HELL, I'M NOT EVEN INVOLVED AND I'M SCARED!

@1J04 - welcome to the world of wakefulness.

They awakened together to the sound of birds chirping in the pre-cum, I mean pre-dawn, and after a halitosis filled good morning smooch, they posted together over coffee while contemplating killing turtles in the pond from the porch.

So much love.

Dont judge.

• Wow
Reactions: 1J04
Its their playhouse we just live in it , go with the flow unless your Paul Kersey bringing it to the next level above the street to corporate.

Reactions: 1J04
It will be interesting for sure to follow the civil cases and see what the outcomes are

As far as criminal cases, obviously, you can't prosecute a dead person but if no new evidence is found and no related charges against other potential defendants are brought, it would seem like there is something going on that personally I would consider a "cover-up"

Has anyone seen official confirmation
Oh, you are on to something.
My first thought was how the hell did he do that while on suicide watch?
Next was, hmmm maybe he has just been pronounced dead for Media to help protect him long enough to bury some bad people.
Then, God forgive me, he was "put down" by someone in DOJ because he had lethal dirt on them?
What a twist; a strange twist.

If I'm not mistaken, he was placed on suicide watch after being found last time. Wouldn't think there's much for one to hang oneself with in a cell used for suicide watch. Would love to know if there's video from the cell. Of course, I'm not holding my breath to ever see it released.
Exactly , he should be in a stripped cell , with nothing he can use to hang himself , being watched 24-7 . The only thing that can happen is they tear up their own clothing and use that to make a rope but that takes time and should have been noticed . Pedophiles usually are part of a ring so his death is very convenient .

they still have a lot of evidence and victims, and that pedo was going to claim the 5th anyway.

euiukn.jpg

Jeffrey Epstein told prison guards and fellow inmates that he believed someone had tried to kill him weeks before his death, a source has revealed to DailyMail.com
The insider, who had seen the billionaire on several occasions during his incarceration at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, also claims that the normally reserved Epstein seemed to be in good spirits.
‘There was no indication that he might try to take his own life,’ the source told DailyMail.com

They will go after his estate, I see more plaintiffs coming forward.

Lol. Depends on how much they value life. What attorney they get and at least two years of delay.

The only thing that will keep this alive is how hard the left wants to go after Trump.

But there was that big drop yesterday which nobody probably wants to mess with now.

Alot of senators and congress are dancing their asses off tonight!

they still have a lot of evidence and victims, and that pedo was going to claim the 5th anyway.

euiukn.jpg

This, if true, continues the boldness. They feel they are untouchable and this continues to prove it while the cucks that make up our country keep on sleeping and watching the tube.

What a fucking riot of a time that we live in.

A year ago congress passed a resolution to keep the names of the members that used taxpayers money to cover up their sexual indiscretions. That took both democrap, repugnants, male and female alike to pass. They covered up $50 million in playoffs. The next time you see one of those female congressional members saying shit about Trump's or anyone else' sexual indiscretions. Just laugh at the hypocritical bitch.
Now they will go along with this cover up because of the $$$$$$$$$$$.
Trump has exposed the depth and the stench of the swamp. I am contemplating if voting for him again is a waist. Why delay the shit storm?

The similarities between this country now and the Soviet Union of my youth are incredible and un-nerving.

TACC like news organizations, thought and speech control, repression of freedoms, use of mental health code as a political weapon, use of terror where people end up dead inexplicably, encouraging a populace that calls the authorities on their neighbors for any slight infraction, building a nebulous justice system that favors some and not others, asking the populace to support any and all govt programs, even if not to the individuals benefit, because "It's for the good of the Country".

This shit is bad