• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Epstein found dead in cell

9034AE29-F0DF-405D-B7B1-A7F6272D1A6C.jpeg

Reactions: Fig
I would think that no one who attempts suicide (as was claimed last week when he was found with strangle marks on his neck) would be taken off suicide watch one week after (supposedly) attempting suicide. Honestly, I’m usually very skeptical of conspiracy theories, and subscribe to Occam’s Razor. That said, the criticism up thread that this required the complicity of a lot of people is wrong. It didn’t. It required only one person who could get to him. Or maybe two since someone ordered him off suicide watch to provide opportunity.

Really, as far as bribing a LEO to kill him... This has got to be the easiest hit to organize ever. Everybody hates a pedophile. They get killed in prison just cuz. Any of those jailers who suffered abuse or whose children were abused, and it wouldn’t take millions, because they probably want to off him anyway.

Of course, I have no idea who is responsible or if he actually killed himself, but not even Clinton supporters or the hard core left are denying this doesn’t look and smell right. The whole thing is so absurd it’s crazy. Qui bono?

I would think that no one who attempts suicide (as was claimed last week when he was found with strangle marks on his neck) would be taken off suicide watch one week after (supposedly) attempting suicide. Honestly, I’m usually very skeptical of conspiracy theories, and subscribe to Occam’s Razor. That said, the criticism up thread that this required the complicity of a lot of people is wrong. It didn’t. It required only one person who could get to him. Or maybe two since someone ordered him off suicide watch to provide opportunity.

Really, as far as bribing a LEO to kill him... This has got to be the easiest hit to organize ever. Everybody hates a pedophile. They get killed in prison just cuz. Any of those jailers who suffered abuse or whose children were abused, and it wouldn’t take millions, because they probably want to off him anyway.

Of course, I have no idea who is responsible or if he actually killed himself, but not even Clinton supporters or the hard core left are denying this doesn’t look and smell right. The whole thing is so absurd it’s crazy. Qui bono?

It's so like the Bulger job.

I'm not a jailer but I've slept with one, out in Washington State, a handsome fellow but I digress.

I don't understand how you take an infirm 80 plus year old guy and put him in general population along with mob members that suffered from Whiteys dealings with the FBI?

Same with Epstein. The nations present most high profile prisoner, fresh off a suicide attempt, the day after FOIA starts outing co-conspirators is taken off Suicide watch and kills himself and no one didn't see nuffin.

Until real facts come out to explain the mystery If you are not thinking the possibility of conspiracy you just have no intellectual curiosity or your mind is limited to lemming like possibilities, you have no creative thought processes and every solution would be solved by using a hammer.

I think the whole pedo thing is an secondary issue. The main issue is Treason. The pedo thing was just a means to compromise someone to the point they would betray their country to prevent exposure.

They were very good at it. Trumps first action in office was to write a exec order. Everyone says it’s about human trafficking, but if you read it it is about so much more. Read it. Corruption in Govt is the main target. Pedoism was just an means to their end.

Read that EO closely.

Who is shareblue? What’s ROLCON?

I get alot of spam emails from republicans and conservative organizations. They all just beg for money, or to sign some petition.
I’ve never gotten anything from the right that reads like that email...

Shareblue is a group owned by David Brock. Bunch of liberals that put out the talking points for the media and Libs. They troll places like here and other conservative social media sites to get their message out.

ROLCON=Role play Conservative. Troll those sites and be sympathetic but spread your gospel/lies.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
This is the last of my patience with the fair and balanced justice system going down that hole...

I think we've been seeing an uptick on the ROLCON here of late.

We are constantly being provoked to speak out closer and closer toward the edge.

It's working...; take note...

Greg

That is why hey literally say the exact same thing from one MSM station to the other. The people in that organization are dead set on starting a war. Make note of who they are for further reference later on.

Reactions: deersniper
Slick Willy is probably breathing a lot easier about now.

Shareblue is a group owned by David Brock. Bunch of liberals that put out the talking points for the media and Libs. They troll places like here and other conservative social media sites to get their message out.

ROLCON=Role play Conservative. Troll those sites and be sympathetic but spread your gospel/lies.
They are ALL over the Internet forums. They troll other places where the people don't pay much attention to politics and I think they make a big difference there. In a bad way.

I don't know about ya'll,,, but every time I see or hear the word "Eptsein" the only thing that comes to my mind (and that IS right away) is "Epstein, Horshack, Vinny Bobarino, and Mista Kotta!"

I know that ain't the way that It Be, It Just Do!

HA.

I don't know about ya'll,,, but every time I see or hear the word "Eptsein" the only thing that comes to my mind (and that IS right away) is "Epstein, Horshack, Vinny Bobarino, and Mista Kotta!"

I know that ain't the way that It Be, It Just Do!

HA.

If only it was anywhere close to being that innocent. Think back to those days.........sigh...:cautious:

Yeah, well...; I can think back a whole lot further than that, and I ain't sighin'...

How better to ensure WITSEC than with a fake suicide?

F/X, funny how that was on just this past Saturday night.

MV5BMjEyNDQ1NDAwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDk0NDAxMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,701,1000_AL_.jpg

Greg

So he got wacked whats the big deal he did God awful things to children and he got off easy, he should of been tortured to death. All the heads of state involved are not going to be charged or prostituted, its above our pay grade. Apparently these women who were children back then didn't come from loving families. Not one Father did anything to Epstein who preyed on their under aged daughters.

Reactions: Snipe260