• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Epstein list

If there was a shred of evidence Trump could be guilty of anything tied to Epstain, that shit would have been public before 2016....anyone thinking otherwise is still suffering from the Yellow Stream Media brainwashing that has been going on since Hildabitch lost.
it doesn't matter if he wasn't "on the list" because the libtarded smooth brains just look at the pictures and assume the rest.

of course i have no idea if this could be a photoshop....but maybe he never flew to pedo island.

NgPWLrvGAZAp.jpeg

Who's to say that Epstein and Maxwell aren't still in business running girls for the kiddie diddlers in some new location?

It wouldn't surprise me.

You owe it to yourself to listen to an interview with Nick Bryant on the Shawn Ryan Show or Change Agents.

JE was caught and charged in 2006-2008 by Alexander Acosta. Someone told Acosta that JE was an intelligence asset, and to let him go. Only two people can order a US Attorney to let someone go. POTUS or the US Attorney General. That means either Bush or Michael Mukasey at that time shut that investigation down.

Nick Bryant obtained a copy of the JE Black Book back in about 2011. He couldn't get anyone to publish it except for Gawker. The JE is not the first pedo ring that he has investigated. Based on what Bryant is reporting, all of this is about blackmail. Of course we all expected that given that every JE home was wired for video and sound.

Bryant also reported on and wrote a book on the Franklin Scandel. It was a similar setup, and key actors were also accused of being US intelligence assets.

I'll say this, regardless of what went down or why, I feel awful for those poor victims. What a terrible thing to go through.

Last edited:

Wouldn't be surprised if he was alive, they have done that before. I recall autopsy photos didn't match physical features (i.e. attached ear etc.). Imagine begin killed so you can be a corpse body double because you resemble someone high profile - a prolific pedophile at that.

So the same people/entities that hid the "list" from the public are now releasing the list to the public? 🤔

Seems credible....

How about the actual flight logs and ledgers?

Ask yourself why you are suddenly being told to focus on and care about this right this moment?

What are you being distracted from?
What is about to happen that you are being distracted from?

All out WWIII kicking off with Iran.

1. This is fake.
2.I am not suicidal.
3. Trump!

The woman also alleged she had consensual sex with Donald Trump at Jeffrey Epstein’s New York mansion “on regular occasions.”
“These baseless accusations have been fully retracted because they are simply false and have no merit,” Trump spox Steven Cheung, said on Monday.

Reactions: theLBC