• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes ERATAC Adjustable Inclination Mounts

Speedarino

Private
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2017
Saw the 2018 post from Jason at EO about these. Haven’t seen much lately. Anybody currently using them.
PS Any good or bad about Sphur mounts with ZCO or
TT scopes?

I use one to get every bit of elevation I can out of my scopes. They are great, and solid.

Reactions: Speedarino
Have a couple, two different heights in 34mm.. Worked as advertised on my 416 B when adjusted. Adjustments stay put. What's nice is the rings have 4 accessory attachments (drilled) and made mounting a ERA-TAC level a breeze. HTH

I have the 34 mm mount on my AXMC shooting 300 WM and 338 LM, rock solid mount and very repeatable. Took the 300 WM to a mile a couple of weeks ago and the extra elevation keeps the reticle in the center of the elevation travel.

20190505_113518.jpg

I have the 34 mm mount on my AXMC shooting 300 WM and 338 LM, rock solid mount and very repeatable. Took the 300 WM to a mile a couple of weeks ago and the extra elevation keeps the reticle in the center of the elevation travel.

View attachment 7127556
So just to confirm, the elevation dialing on the mount itself tracks accurately and consistently?

Yes the elevation is accurate and repeatable. The only down side is it requires an allen wrench to adjust in increments of 10 MOA from 0-70 compared to my Ivey base that is tool less and adjusts in increments of 5 MOA from 0-175

Ivey RTM50.jpg

Reactions: gnochi
Yes the elevation is accurate and repeatable. The only down side is it requires an allen wrench to adjust in increments of 10 MOA from 0-70 compared to my Ivey base that is tool less and adjusts in increments of 5 MOA from 0-175.

Thank you for the confirmation! That was missing in every review I could find of any of these systems.

Regarding Ivey, it also comes in MRAD while the Eratac does not...

I called Jason at Eurooptic yesterday to order a Spuhr and I ended up getting one of these after talking with him. But then again, I called him a few months back wanting a Kahles and ended up getting a Tangent Theta. It’s a good thing he doesn’t sell expensive stuff...???

Finally got everything and able to mount the scope on to start some shooting.

Excellent quality, haven't had chance to test each elevation adjustment yet, currently set on 20MOA.

The CAI is Mil spec.

Attachments

• IMAG0468 1.jpg
    IMAG0468 1.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMAG0469.jpg
    IMAG0469.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMAG0470.jpg
    IMAG0470.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMAG0471 1.jpg
    IMAG0471 1.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 91
  • IMAG0472 1.jpg
    IMAG0472 1.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: modsdone
I got mine in today and mounted up as well. I wish they thought of a way to have the tool fit on the mount somewhere. So it would always be with it.

I’ve ordered an ERA-TAC mount too but without the “inclination adjustable” feature.
For 6.5/6 mm it’s not needed, imho.