• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Euro Optic and Like New Demo

thehun

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2018
    Thinking about buying a like new demo from EO...have anyone done that and were there any blems that you saw?

Get them on the phone and talk about it. My dealings with Euro Optics have been excellent as well.

Everyone is running a "Used" scope.

Purchased a demo from them awhile back ,item was like brand new . When they took the rifle out of its case they even commented that it looked like it was never touched. Always had good experiences with Euro Optics dealt with Jason over there.

Reactions: toader
    Talk to Kyle just now over there...might pull the plug on one...thanks guys.

I've bought one. Seemed brand new to me - no scratches, dents, etc., and it was mechanically 100%. They either shrink wrapped it or it may have actually been a brand new scope.

Thinking about buying a like new demo from EO...have anyone done that and were there any blems that you saw?
    If EuroOptic says like new, you will not be able to tell it from new, except by the money still in your wallet.

Reactions: toader and thehun
    Bought a swaro spotter, a demo grade B only thing a could find was a scuff on a screw head, and glass was perfect and saved a bunch of money

Just purchased a demo Swarovski Z8i the other week. Looks brand new but I saved like $500 or so.

If we cannot sell you a scope, we would refer you to EO. Great people to work with. If you have a particular scope in mind, DM me. Our prices are often very similar. NF is usually lower. They beat us on some Vortex.

We do not charge sales tax unless we ship to VA. ;)

• Love
    Reactions: thehun
    Picked up a Swarovski SLC 10x42 a few months ago. It was basically brand new. I’d highly recommend. EO is good people and I’ll definitely buy from them again

I bought my demo ATACR from another vendor but there is absolutely no way to tell it wasn't from a 100% sealed box. Save some money and buy the demo scope, it comes with the same warranty.

Another plus for Eurooptic. Bought a demo Nightforce scope from them and it looked brand new.