• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Eurooptic is Great to Deal With

Tunnuh

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2014
Texas
I just wanted to give Eurooptic a shout out since they support the members here. They are definitely worth calling.

They were excellent to deal with on the purchase of a Razor Gen II EBR7C today. Huge thanks to Derek for figuring out a few things for me. They definitely work hard to earn business!

They treated me very well on price and service on my last rifle purchase. (y)

Reactions: Tunnuh
Those guys have always done right by me for sure. Their customer service is top-notch and that’s a good thing cause they are the only game in town now for my next few S&B’s that I need to grab.

I do not like them. They got me hooked on the blaser r8 for a great price, and spoiled me thereafter. In fact, I hate them. But they are pretty badass, and I like them :)
Seriously, great to deal with.

I just got a steal from them. Kyle is the best. I ordered a mark 5hd 3-18CCH they had for $1499 as a demo. Normally 2k. The kicker is I get a free hornady kestrel with it. That was a smoking deal. Bought it about 30 minutes ago.

They made sure the price was competitive. For Vortex or S&B I will definitely return. Ok, and for a ctr mag?

Excellent company to deal with for my past dealings.
I just purchased a Nightforce and it showed up within two days. Very happy.

Never had a bad interaction with them and they’re the first ones I hit up when buying new stuff.

Agree with all good things posted here about Euro-Optics. Three dealings with them and all went perfectly. Good guys, good prices, ship right out.

Euro Optic has been pretty good to me, or is I have been good to them? Any way I've been more than happy with everything I've bought from them. I think the ACOG I got from them was priced better than any where else as well.

They cost me a pretty penny today but I’m happy with the service I got and always have gotten from them