• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Evacuate the precinct....

My sons would put on motor cycle headgear safety glasses and shoot it out with bean bag and rubber shot rounds.

They were close enough to leave some bruises.

Don't know what kind of up bringing causes that type of behavior.

Just heard on the radio that protestors are trying to shutdown the freeway in downtown Houston. Reported heavy police presence.

I want to know how long we are going to allow this as “acceptable” behavior. This stuff needs nipped in the bud or its only going to get worse.

I have an idea..work well in WW2 and will kill coved19 as well
images.jpg

Crowd control / disinfectant/ / weed removal.

Nice will only take lighting up a few to get them to disperse.

Is disrupting iterstate commerce a felony?

Reactions: wildcats
they should deploy those less than lethal microwave crowd control machines. ADS

Reactions: Snuby642
They are having a "protest march" up here in Fargo tomorrow. And I have been hearing Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are either in the cities now, or in their way. Because those two race baiters will only help the cause.

3 thoughts:

1. Carry pistol at all times.
2. Trunk Gun
3. I doubt any of the rioters are Trump supporters. Americans are tired of this libturd BS
YEah the riots against innocent people are dumb.

But the cops killing people cuts across all people. Simon says, the murder of the australlian women. The pussies not neutralizing the school shooter. What a mess

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I’ve been straight up covered by a skunk before. I can’t tell you how awful it was. Training a young coon dog pup.
eww. did you do the partridge family skunk treatment?
we had a skunk couple with a den along the bay for a few years, and they got a few of the neighbors' dogs.
we saw the male often, and once he came right for us like he wasn't afraid of us at all.
he was actually friendly with a black cat. made be think of pepe lepew.

• Haha
Reactions: Stevo86
YEah the riots against innocent people are dumb.

But the cops killing people cuts across all people. Simon says, the murder of the australlian women. The pussies not neutralizing the school shooter. What a mess

Anyone that thinks the cops will protect the innocent are retarded. They didn’t even defend their own station

eww. did you do the partridge family skunk treatment?
we had a skunk couple with a den along the bay for a few years, and they got a few of the neighbors' dogs.
we saw the male often, and once he came right for us like he wasn't afraid of us at all.
he was actually friendly with a black cat. made be think of pepe lepew.
Had to ride in the bed of the truck home. It was December... and about an hr drive. Then stripped down at the back door, used baking soda/dawn dish soap if I remember correctly. And lots of it. It took awhile to get the smell off me. Dog got the same treatment.

Whats the rule on that do they have the authority to protect law and order like defending the Police Station from being overtaken ?

Protest shut down I 35 in Dallas now headed to dpd hq several hundred le trying to keep controll.

Fixing to go off any second now if you ask me.
Watching live feed at 10:55 .

Protest in Fort Worth was peaceful but those officers don't fuck around they will strait up off you.

Reactions: Stevo86
Well that pisses me off the cut my feed to put an a late nite talk show.

Wait no back to half ass riot, beat up a guy on a bicycle too close to hq.

They have a line guarding their precinct but crowd growing near in a few places around them.

I figure midnite is go time set in advance.

Crowds getting itchy. Should be pretty drunk or high by now. Slinging empties at police cars has started.

These guys threatening the suburbs now.
In my ao there are a lot of fully loaded 30 round mags fixing to be pulled out of the safe.

I don't own any rubber bullets.

Whoa, whoa there. Why the fuck are they in the safe? They should be in a “go” bag within reach! You think a bunch of punks are gonna knock on the door first to let you know whats up?

There are only 2 rooms in the house without resident guns unless an adult is in it.
The grandkids play room and the bathroom.

There is an ar , tactical 12, and at least 1 handgun in the rest loaded .
Tripping over backup mags all over would make me look like some type of redneck.

Spare ammo is all over, some in ammo cans are used as doorstops.
Ran out of room in the safe and under beds, drawers, etc.

I think we will be ok till we get out anything elese we might need.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Found new live feed! Wfaa

They made it to hq steps screeming at police about 10-1 outnumbered.
Police are cornered.

Some drunk will throw something any minute now.
Chanting blm.

Last edited:
Well I'll be.

They disbanded and walked off.

That is a surprise.