• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Even more 6.8

RollingThunder51

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
U.S.A.
Reflective designs have real drawbacks, but that is how the REC7 firearm was initially threaded. Compactness in OAL is nice, but residual heat retention in both the can and the barrel end causes rapid deterioration. The design still pops up here and there. In short, avoid it if possible, especially in FA. The threading finally moved out to the end of the barrel (standard birdcage, where it should have been) and now one would want the newer blast can design. Thundertrap 6.8, new XM version is now out.

Re: Even more 6.8

I'm diggin the tactical landscape t-shirt.

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 737SHARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I make cans for these </div></div>
Do you make those shirts as well? Because, uhhhhh....I want one!

Do you make those shirts as well? Because, uhhhhh....I want one![/quote]

+1

I want a 6.8

Those were a limited run for the raid on Trader Vic's last August. Nobody noticed a damn thing until they asked for shots without umbrellas in their "Imperial Dragon" glass.