• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ever eaten dog?

God gave us dogs so even assholes could have a friend. You have to be a piece of shit to eat or joke about eating a dog. They’re kept in horrific conditions and killed under extreme stress because the slopes think it makes the meat tastier.

Fucking cunts, hope they get ass cancer or eaten alive by a pack.

But you know, live and let live.

• Haha
Reactions: Balor and Snipe260
Pretty sure I did in Tijuana, plenty of beer before and after though

A friend was the animal control officer in a nearby town. There were rumors about a very popular Chinese restaurant in town and he was called in when Health Department was inspecting the place. Several skinned dogs and cats were in the freezer. The owner claims that they were for personal and employees and not the public.
So I probably have. Snails, crayfish, octopus, alligator and many other animals taste pretty good when prepared right. If not tasty, add ketchup

Reactions: Kalthoff
Should be feeding dogs to kids in public schools just like we should be feeding them rats, carp and pigeons.

Would be a lot healthier than the soy and high fructose corn syrup they currently get from American farmers.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
American farmers are not feeding kids that shit it’s the politicians, and goofy fucking city people. We just raise whatever is making us money.

DaFUCK?!! I’m gonna have to read up on that cause that’s just pants on head crazy. Motherfuckers didn’t want salmon?
tenor.gif
They traded elk, deer, and bison to the natives for meat dogs. In fact, dog was the preferred protein of the expedition. Steven Ambrose writes about it- with direct quotes from Lewis- in his book “Lewis and Clark: Voyage of Discovery.”

There is always some religion or ethos that will be against what another person eats.

I have told this story before but I think it fits here. I was once bragging somewhere about how my smoked brisket will tempt the faith of a vegan.

This offended a vegan. He said it was not a faith. To update that, I know that @Maggot has pointed out that in the garden of Eden, the fruit was meant to be our "meat." Then, again, Eve ate a piece of fruit and we kicked out of the Garden and started cooking animals.

Nothing in evolution would suggest there is a soul. I have known people with food allergies. Including myself. As a child, I was allergic to yeast and cream, like ice cream, cheese.

I had a friend who was allergic to corn and corn products.

I can imagine some people might be allergic to some amino acids found in animal meat. But there is nothing specifically immoral about eating meat.

It is one of the best ways to get vitamin B-12. In fact, you can get a daily allowance of so many things that it can allow you to conquer the world with your opposable thumbs and large forebrain.

So, to assume that eating animals is cruel or immoral is a moral statement, a statement of faith. Ergo, it's a faith. Which stopped the conversation. Most unfair of me.

"I'm eating the cows!"

Nothing in evolution would suggest there is a soul.
I''ve been wondering about that recently. I sure hope Nikita is with us on the other side. Her
'soul' or what ever it is, is far more developed than many humans I've met.

Reactions: Ronws
I''ve been wondering about that recently. I sure hope Nikita is with us on the other side. Her
'soul' or what ever it is, is far more developed than many humans I've met.
Is Nikita's day to day life centered around your presence?

Does Nikita rely on you for all the things that sustain life?

Does Nikita "glow" when greeted/praised?

Is Nikita ashamed when scolded for misdeeds?

I don't think you will find a better example of a "good and faithful servant" than a dog who is devoted to its master.

"Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: 'To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!'" (Revelation 5:13).

Do/will animals go to Heaven? That is far beyond my scope of understanding to answer. But the animals seem to serve their purpose here on Earth without question or complaint. And if John's vision is to be believed, they know God and praise Him.

Just something to think about.

Mike

They traded elk, deer, and bison to the natives for meat dogs. In fact, dog was the preferred protein of the expedition. Steven Ambrose writes about it- with direct quotes from Lewis- in his book “Lewis and Clark: Voyage of Discovery.”
Have you ever tried getting an elk, a deer or a bison to follow you? A dog doesn't have to be carried like a butchered deer.
Just saying

• Haha
Reactions: OkieMike
Is Nikita's day to day life centered around your presence?

Does Nikita rely on you for all the things that sustain life?

Does Nikita "glow" when greeted/praised?

Is Nikita ashamed when scolded for misdeeds?

I don't think you will find a better example of a "good and faithful servant" than a dog who is devoted to its master.

"Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: 'To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!'" (Revelation 5:13).

Do/will animals go to Heaven? That is far beyond my scope of understanding to answer. But the animals seem to serve their purpose here on Earth without question or complaint. And if John's vision is to be believed, they know God and praise Him.

Just something to think about.

Mike
Well reasoned out bother.

If we accept God as Love the by their love and service to us they praise Him.

I've found that every animal, when not treated as chattel, or used for food (and Im not condemning that) can become quite gentle and bond with folks. I've seen vids of Rhinos following their person around like a pup, and a huge tiger running up and embracing a guy. Imagine walking your Rhino down main street. :cool:

This is Nikita when we visited White Sands. As Sands As much as we've bonded, if I let her off the rope she'd take oof, at least for a while. Thats what she's made to do. Only 38-40 percent wolf but the wolf genes are stronger than the dog.

Be well.

White Sands 2.jpg

Well reasoned out bother.

If we accept God as Love the by their love and service to us they praise Him.

I've found that every animal, when not treated as chattel, or used for food (and Im not condemning that) can become quite gentle and bond with folks. I've seen vids of Rhinos following their person around like a pup, and a huge tiger running up and embracing a guy. Imagine walking your Rhino down main street. :cool:

This is Nikita when we visited White Sands. As Sands As much as we've bonded, if I let her off the rope she'd take oof, at least for a while. Thats what she's made to do. Only 38-40 percent wolf but the wolf genes are stronger than the dog.

Be well.

View attachment 8284802
Beautiful dog.

I am on a bit of an "unscheduled vacation" right now... It's all good. Head back to work next week. The Shepherds are thrilled though... They get to hang out on the couch and lounge with me for a few days.

Mike

Beautiful dog.

I am on a bit of an "unscheduled vacation" right now... It's all good. Head back to work next week. The Shepherds are thrilled though... They get to hang out on the couch and lounge with me for a few days.

Mike
If you're in the Lawton area, give a shout.

Howard

Reactions: Ronws
In Nam we used to pull those long black grubs out from under the rocks in the river/streams. Our "boy" loved them over lurprats. Didnt need to add water. LOL. Almost as good as dog. For sure better than those "scrambled eggs/bacon?? Lurprats. Add swamp water. Looked like someone blew chunks. Grubs were better!!. .

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I know ssome y'all haave been stationed in Korea. Ever tried it. From the photos it looks liek they have one breed of meat dog. At one level I suppose its just meat...but then so are people. Somehow I cant see eating Nikita...unless I was absolutory starving..

As South Korea plans dog meat ban, farmers threaten to ...

View attachment 8283944
South China Morning Post
https://www.scmp.com › This Week in Asia › Politics

5 days ago — South Korean dog meat farmers have threatened to release 2 million dogs near the presidential office as the country inches towards legislation ...
Not on purpose but I think I have in da Philippines 🇵🇭
Heard of a Dog cook book named “20 Ways to Wok the Dog” 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maggot