• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ever wondered what an ISIS training camp was like?

All I am trying to say is if it is In the interest of your security, if you can, you may and you shall. Moral ground trumps.

When moral ground is at stake, all bets are off. No discussing of if we should be there or leave or whatever. Do what is necessary.

Define "sovereign".

All I am trying to say is if it is In the interest of your security, if you can, you may and you shall. Moral ground trumps.

What security? What threats do bandits riding in pickup trucks present? Really stop and think about it, don't go with the flow, just think about it. Police work should stop this if they show up here. Simple.
And the money you ll use to fuel jets should instead be used to secure the southern border. That's a real problem.

911 happened because the leaders got memos they didn't read. The CIA warned people, and those warnings were not listened to. NO INVASION was necessary, all you needed to do was arrest 20 guys. again, police and intelligence work.
What threat? Anyone can plan anything anywhere. It doesn't have to be in Iraq.

Albert Einstein believed there was no good or bad, but society will do what society deems necessary.

If we decide it is necessary to invade Syria and take it over and demolish every bit of isis and do the same to Iraq, we do what society deems necessary.

The term "sovereign" is overused and misused most of the time.

Well, well well, we found some that voted for the Muslim President that will not salute and kneels on a prayer rug in the White House! Surprised I only heard reference of blame on Bush only once in whole thread but to say this President accomplished anything worthwhile would be like asking me to watch The Rachel Madcow show? Someone needs to pay for Extortion 17, Fast and Furious and The Traitor Bergdhal swap? My word I almost forgot about Benghazi but I guess that is the point everyone wants to forget so easily but countless operators paid the ultimate sacrifice because of stupidity! That can never be overlooked and may they all RIP!

Well, well well, we found some that voted for the Muslim President that will not salute and kneels on a prayer rug in the White House! Surprised I only heard reference of blame on Bush only once in whole thread but to say this President accomplished anything worthwhile would be like asking me to watch The Rachel Madcow show? Someone needs to pay for Extortion 17, Fast and Furious and The Traitor Bergdhal swap? My word I almost forgot about Benghazi but I guess that is the point everyone wants to forget so easily but countless operators paid the ultimate sacrifice because of stupidity! That can never be overlooked and may they all RIP!

Yes you did, and what are you going to do about it?

I agree with the first part of your post. The Reverend Wright stuff, I frankly don't understand.

Radicals come from all directions.

Regards leaving ISIS to their own devices - the problem is that they have stated our existence as "infidels" is incompatible with their philosophy. I believe they mean it.

The money should go towards securing the southern border, and the airports, and towards intelligence efforts and good investigative policing.
Like Saddam used to say: Wait till you see the white of their eyes before you shoot.

This is good but the result of this has been loss of our civil rights. Most of the loss had been created by our PC culture. We have to come to terms with security and freedom. I lean toward freedom.

Last edited:

Honest question, give me an honest answer: What would you be saying if Obama had told you a country had WMDs, went in, didn't find any, a lot of folks died, bungled strategically afterwards, more people died. What would you say about him? 4 people died in Benghazi, you are a vet. Do you know how many died in Iraq?

Blood IS freedom stained. It runs in our blood. Some are diluted from the Kool-Aid, but as history shows, the weak minded takes a long time to learn.

Honest question, give me an honest answer: What would you be saying if Obama had told you a country had WMDs, went in, didn't find any, a lot of folks died, bungled strategically afterwards, more people died. What would you say about him? 4 people died in Benghazi, you are a vet. Do you know how many died in Iraq?

I would say as I always have said, we BELIEVED the president because of the evidence. we didn't believe because he was the president. The evidence may have been wrong as well as the president, but it was the evidence that got the president say there was. There was many others who said the same, democrats as well as republicans. No one screamed "there is no evidence!"

I would say as I always have said, we BELIEVED the president because of the evidence. we didn't believe because he was the president. The evidence may have been wrong as well as the president, but it was the evidence that got the president say there was. There was many others who said the same, democrats as well as republicans. No one screamed "there is no evidence!"

The point was Bush shouldn't be blamed, but Obama should be for Benghazi. The question was what would be said if instead of Benghazi Obama had sent folks into iraq under the condition we know today, no WMD, no strategy beyond initial invasion....on and on and on.
If Obama is blamed for Benghazi, what sense does it make for someone to say "Don't blame bush" Just because I said that the status of forces agreement was negotiated under Bush, which by the way was not blame. It was negotiated under Bush! It's a fact! People are completely imbalanced! and they think it's good for the country.

The evidence may have been wrong as well as the president, but it was the evidence that got the president say there was. "

Far from the truth, but this thread has gone full retard and far too many political posts coming up. Best to let her go now before the ban.

(as far as wmd's it is said that they were sent to Syria)

police announce they are going to serve a warrant to a house containing weapons. the bad guys take them to another house.

Everything isn't black and white. Especially in war. We all know the saying "all is fair in love and war"

The point was Bush shouldn't be blamed, but Obama should be for Benghazi. The question was what would be said if instead of Benghazi Obama had sent folks into iraq under the condition we know today, no WMD, no strategy beyond initial invasion....on and on and on.
If Obama is blamed for Benghazi, what sense does it make for someone to say "Don't blame bush" Just because I said that the status of forces agreement was negotiated under Bush, which by the way was not blame. It was negotiated under Bush! It's a fact! People are completely imbalanced! and they think it's good for the country.

Ok I see your point now. And I understand if fully.
As Benghazi goes- we are not prepared and ready as we should be as a country.

As to the thread.

It is obvious that someone out there got the info together where this training camp and put it together BEFORE it was hit with a strike and taken care of. We got a look inside of our readiness by seeing that we as citizens can see and find out where they are before our military broke the news to us that they just destroyed a camp.

Maybe someone here needs to visit Chop Chop Square and take the Americans front row seat so they can have the best view ! Yes I have been to sand land countless times long before Desert Shield / Desert Storm but 217 days during the first conflict was all I could stomach! My TDY location was set up for use as a Morgue with endless pallets of body bags and everyone knew when the WMD was moved to Syria that was not a secret! Only mistake we made was not going to Baghdad the first trip as it was said our Allies would not support it but you can bet your last bottom dollar that was the biggest mistake made which pales in comparison to the mistakes made in the last 6 years! Why was Seal Team 6 Ratted out by the Administration then sent on a suicide mission which was swept under the rug? How many Operators were lost on that single Shit Hook Mission that should have never been put on that Helo ? Kinda strange why the local Operators were removed during the ERO just prior to TO and replaced by some different troops? BTW it's ok to be Democrat but voting for a Muslim for President just has not worked out that well if you have not noticed ?

1 BTW sorry as far as ISIS or what ever they are called Tactical Nukes would be too good for the worthless garbage much less sending more people to Iraq ! Close friend just got outta Tripoli as he was an aide for the US Ambassador and was glad he got out when he did unlike the last Ambassador ! I also watched this crew take off for it's final flight so I have an idea what the numbers were! May they RIP forever!
http://www.shadowspear.com/vb/threads/in-memory-of-spirit-03-jan-31-1991.19898/

Last edited:
FS1? You are clearly out of your mind

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Maybe, but at least its my mind. You on the other hand have ideology clouding yours. It is easier for you not having to think for yourself.

I agree on the courage statement. Hating the guy doesn't mean you need to lie to yourself and hate everything he does, including the stuff you would have loved if done by someone else.
Ontop of courage the guy is deliberative. Something that's been missing in presidents for a long time, and something that's clearly missing on this thread. This president's critics want an invasion and senseless bombing. Ok, let's say it works. Do troops stay there forever? Because the day they leave even if it's in 500 years, the following day the ground will be retaken. You can't kill every single ISIS member out there. And guess what they are home, that's where they live, you ll never win a war like that. Never! Because the day you leave, they just look out their window and show up and start cutting heads again.
That's a problem people who have a knee jerk reaction about this do not factor in. Most people make bad decisions in their personal lives every single day. Their own lives, so I am not surprised to see people utter completely ridiculous decisions when it comes to this.
You need the indigenous people to take care of the problem themselves, and that means the problem needs to grow enough to start bothering the indigenous people. Meanwhile, keep your airports tight and your intelligence efforts sharp and stop homeland attacks. 911 didn't need an invasion, but rather good law enforcement. After all it was 20 guys in the country on expired student visas who had never attended a class. Arrest, prosecute. None of that involves the SEALs. Just officer friendly. They have to come to us to attack us. That's where you put your efforts. But I guess that's too complex to understand, let's smash stuff is much simpler and much easier to grasp. Look at the brits, they are not even bombing. Do you ask yourselves why?

You know coming in here and talking sense is gonna push these guys over the edge. There is nothing as dangerous as a closed mind.

That's one of the most dumbass responses in history. And your mind? Commiefornia has made you irrelevant.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Why were there no protests against what was done on 911 by so called "good American Muslims" (perhaps an oxymoron)? Why did they just keep their mouths shut?

For the same reasons that you don't see Catholics protesting against the terrorist acts of the IRA. The IRA does not represent the actions/thoughts/views of the average Catholic. The average Muslims doesn't see what the terrorists of 9/11 did as being representative of them or their religion.

Do try and take your head out of your ass.

For the same reasons that you don't see Catholics protesting against the terrorist acts of the IRA. The IRA does not represent the actions/thoughts/views of the average Catholic. The average Muslims doesn't see what the terrorists of 9/11 did as being representative of them or their religion.

Do try and take your head out of your ass.
So Im wondering if Brownian motion refers to the stroke as you take a dick up your ass? Dont bother to answer because like Slopchute yoiu just earned the ignore button.

So Im wondering if Brownian motion refers to the stroke as you take a dick up your ass? Dont bother to answer because like Slopchute yoiu just earned the ignore button.

why don't you do a little less homoerotic wondering and little more critical thinking...

I think there might be a difference in comparing IRA and the muslim terrorists.
One, the muslim terrorists are war lords.
The IRA were never war lords.
Two, the muslim terrorists will kill other muslims.
The IRA killings were intended on a specific group.
Three, the muslim terrorists are out to kill innocent American lives. America happens to be the most powerful country.
The IRA,

shit, this isn't worth it.

Nevermind.