• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s EVERY SNIPERS HIDE MEMBER NEEDS ONE OF THESE GUNS!

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
http://bugasalt.com/

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-oYl-Lm9a6U&"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-oYl-Lm9a6U&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: EVERY SNIPERS HIDE MEMBER NEEDS ONE OF THESE GUNS!

Thank goodness they added an auto safety that needs to be set to fire for every shot. I would hate to have a negligent discharge in the house while practicing my ready-ups. Of course salting my food at the dinner table might get a hell of a lot more fun. Not sure what Household-6 will say when we have company over and I fell the need to salt my food.

I would buy one, here kids go shoot each other in the eyes with it

Like the dude said in the comment section, "You've been targeted for 'a-saline-ation'"

Ingenious, if it works as described. Now, how to choke, pattern, and speed-up the shot-charge?

HAH.

my buddy has been doing this for years with an old Crossman bb gun. He pumps his up and then just pours salt down the barrel.

Wonder what gr salt he uses? Would a metiterian sea salt hold a tighter pattern?
I want one.

that is so bad ass...i want one for the tow boat

The corner of a sandwich bag makes a great wadding for a pinch of salt. My single action beeman will put several grains through a sheet of construnction paper at a range of a couple of feet. Of course that econo salt is known to be a corrosive load
laugh.gif

I would have bought one if he didn't go to China to have it made.

They won't allow them to be imported. Don't you know there is an A-Salt weapons ban?

I hope some one has notified the ATF about this dangerous contraption. Sounds right up their alley, and I dont mean Kristy.

On a seperate note, he'll make a fortune til the novelty wears off.

Look at the chalk board again. LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have bought one if he didn't go to China to have it made. </div></div>

Not doing so is bad business and wouldn't have even gotten off the ground with U.S. overhead costs.

Needs to have a full-auto setting for the biblical swarms a-coming.......

gee, a gun with a 24-inch range, how nice
try a longer handle on your fly swatter if your arms are too short.

noob question... im running a 50x Counter Sniper military over run scope, will this be good enough glass to pull off headshots at 1000mm?? do i need to adjust for spin drift?
wink.gif

These are ILLEGAL in New York. I believe it falls under the the salt ban in restaurants

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goatphius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Group Buy?

Put me down for one </div></div>

haha seriously, me too

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr Pink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">noob question... im running a 50x Counter Sniper military over run scope, will this be good enough glass to pull off headshots at 1000mm?? do i need to adjust for spin drift?
wink.gif
</div></div>

Negative. Just be sure to wear a scarf.

nah, you'll shoot your eye out.

Cool...no more fly shit.

Probably not legal for you people in Kalifornia :)

Thats ridiculously awesome!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ill get one for my son when they are in stock. </div></div>

you KNOW it is for you

I need a salt minigun for the horse barn.......

Between my horses and cows and the wad of chicken houses around here I have a target rich environment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beenjammin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ill get one for my son when they are in stock. </div></div>

you KNOW it is for you </div></div>

smile.gif
lol... So ill get two of them when they are in stock.

A whole new market for accessories- .20moa bases; BUG-out bags; etc.

Sign me up for the group buy! It's a significant discount if you buy 12 or more

I just realized this idea may need to be taken with a grain of salt...
whistle.gif

Aug. 1 update........apparently guy was looking for pre orders for at least $15K.......he actually received more than $200K worth. xray9 {China be'n busy now}