• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Exactly how many guns do you have, what type, and where do you keep them?

Bigfatcock

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2019
In case of a Dem victory, I'd like to know exactly how many guns you own, what types, specifically where you keep them, and how much ammo you have on hand for each one.

You know, to make sure I'm planning properly.

<----Not the ATF.

I have:

617 shotguns
231 ARs
409 bolt actions
1002 handguns
067 SMGs

And an infinite amount of ammo for each one.

I store all that by tucking it under my cock. If only I had a big fat cock to allow for more storage, I'd probably have some serious amounts of guns and ammo.

Oh well!!!

I've heard some of the cool kids actually don't know how many guns they have, or how much supplies and magazines they have.
That way they can truthfully answer they have no clue if somebody is putting the screws to them....
Or it might just be the whole failing memory thing...

I sold all of my guns. I figured I might as well get good money out of them before the government comes and takes them.
plus these days, people are actually happy to pay double what anything is worth or cost when it was new.

Reactions: Josh1978
I don't own any guns but my grandfather owned a 30-06. We took it out and shot it once. I remember we stood back and shot a tree with it and it blew that motherfucker down.

I don't own any guns but my grandfather owned a 30-06. We took it out and shot it once. I remember we stood back and shot a tree with it and it blew that motherfucker down.

Spoken like a true Texan.

Here are mine...

Hey, don't judge me, please... It's quite hard tryin' to make a decent living as a dentist out in the badlands... Pullin' teeth just ain't 'nuff t' keep my satchel full, so I got t' pursue other lines of work...
smiley_smartass.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: acudaowner
My grandfather took me out to do the exact same thing with a M1 Garand

So untrusting. I told you all I'm not the ATF or a democrat troll. I'm just trying to get my plan together in case the shit hits the fan.

<------Still not the ATF.

.gov accounts should be bolded with red. At least make them have to use a VPN to data mine here.

But they don’t even need a warrant for you goods here. So good luck with that

We once were having a family barbecue and chopped down a tree with a .454 Casull

The big ol' .454 was my first consideration when I was literally agonizing over which caliber of cartridge revolver to get. I finally went with the .357 Mag in the Vaquero platform. Big enough for game and defense against woodland predators, and yet equally efficient and compact enough for carrying around in civilization. Now, the .454 Casull is the parent of another new chambering, called the '.454 BPM', or 'Black Powder Magnum', by hunters who rely on cap and ball revolvers... Just fill a .454 case with BP or BP substitute with just enough room to seat a projectile and crimp... 50-55 grains should easily fit in there and packs a HUGE wallop when fired from a cartridge converted Walker/Dragoon, and since black powder combustion pressures are low even with such souped up loads, they can safely be used in these revolvers without the dangers of loosening up something.

The big ol' .454 was my first consideration when I was literally agonizing over which caliber of cartridge revolver to get. I finally went with the .357 Mag in the Vaquero platform. Big enough for game and defense against woodland predators, and yet equally efficient and compact enough for carrying around in civilization. Now, the .454 Casull is the parent of another new chambering, called the '.454 BPM', or 'Black Powder Magnum', by hunters who rely on cap and ball revolvers... Just fill a .454 case with BP or BP substitute with just enough room to seat a projectile and crimp... 50-55 grains should easily fit in there and packs a HUGE wallop when fired from a cartridge converted Walker/Dragoon, and since black powder combustion pressures are low even with such souped up loads, they can safely be used in these revolvers without the dangers of loosening up something.

Since when was Brooklyn considered civilization? :rolleyes: ;) 😂

Whee I grew up Saturday night entertainment was listening to the trees grow.

I have a telescopic stock, flash hider, pistol grip, and heat vent shields sitting in a box. Come at me bro!

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
My house ‘cept it’s guns. May be some gold in there somewhere, hell I don’t know 🤔
BD61B29D-D313-4F11-9B16-E15C09F66EF2.jpeg

I think I will build an addition to my house. I plan on a rather large basement.

I will tell you where - and how deep - my guns are buried just as soon as I get the plans for the addition finalized and the utilities located.

If you want, I can (and probably will anyway) have the area marked off just to make the area easier to find. Please do arrive at the correct time. I have the concrete truck delivery already scheduled after the forms are built.

It might be necessary to actually remove all of the soil in the marked area. I think there might be some ammunition in the area and you will have to take the soil away and sift through it. It will NOT be necessary to bring the soil back.

Thank you for your assistance help with my project.

before the boating accident?
right now i have a brand new in box red ryder carbine, cause you gotta start somewhere.
You failed to disclose how much ammo you have for that "Red Ryder " ?
Besides Red Ryder sounds like some commie assault carbine ?

Reactions: nikonNUT
With or without high dollar optics?
On the Red Ryder.

I came here to figure out what I wanted for my first rifle.

But I havent made it past whether I should get a caldwell bipod from walmart or save up for 9 to 10 years or maybe taking second mortgage out on the trailer for a really uber bipod.

I am also stuck on where I should go with MOA or MRAD. Leaning MOA because rumor has it ranges round these parts measure target distance in yards ONLY. Plus my potential hunting buddy says he can eyeball the distance to a deer down to 1 or 2 yards out to a mile or so and I want to keep things simple.

Plus there is this whole caliber thingy. I was thinking fancy new caliber 6.5 creed-more but hell every gas station round here always has a few dusty boxes of 3006 hunting bullets on the back shelf near the nudie mags. But I am also seriously looking at 300 winchester magnum because 3006 might not be enough stopping power.

Everyone has been super helpful and paitient with my questions, hopefully I can decide in the next 4 to 5 years. Until then I will just lurk around.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
I came here to figure out what I wanted for my first rifle.

But I havent made it past whether I should get a caldwell bipod from walmart or save up for 9 to 10 years or maybe taking second mortgage out on the trailer for a really uber bipod.

I am also stuck on where I should go with MOA or MRAD. Leaning MOA because rumor has it ranges round these parts measure target distance in yards ONLY. Plus my potential hunting buddy says he can eyeball the distance to a deer down to 1 or 2 yards out to a mile or so and I want to keep things simple.

Plus there is this whole caliber thingy. I was thinking fancy new caliber 6.5 creedmoor but hell every gas station round here always has a few dusty boxes of 3006 hunting bullets on the back shelf near the nudie mags. But I am also seriously looking at 300 winchester magnum because 3006 might not be enough stopping power.

Everyone has been super helpful and paitient with my questions, hopefully I can decide in the next 4 to 5 years. Until then I will just lurk around.
What's a moa is that some kinda snake or something ?
I think I remember that from some outdoors show, moa constrictor .

In case of a Dem victory, I'd like to know exactly how many guns you own, what types, specifically where you keep them, and how much ammo you have on hand for each one.

You know, to make sure I'm planning properly.

<----Not the ATF.
The funny thing is I got a survey like that from Sig after I bought a p365 and registered it for its warranty. What brands, where do you keep them, and which do you like best and why.

Definitely nothing nefarious going on there.