• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Expendibles 3

Finris

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2003
Is.
I went and watched this movie in theater this afternoon. I liked the movie. I liked some of the one liners in the others a little bit better. This movie has lots of cool guns and explosions! I think in the future this will be one of those cult classics. I recommend this movie.

The first two had some of the worst acting ever. I actually thought they were doing it on purpose to be spoofy. I mean stalone and his 6gun sniper, I can only take so much

I would say this movie was an successful attempt to put as many bad actors in one place as humanly possible.
No, I have not seen it and won't until I am up way too late and way to drunk one night in about ten years.

I think it being a completely terrible movie is the partially the point, and a big part of the allure.

The first two films were great "turn your brain off and watch shit blow up" flicks.

I'm with BoilerUp. None of them have been great examples of anything the actors in them have done, but rather something to watch when you just want to have a laugh and see shit explode. I feel sure they had no intentions of becoming gleaming beacons of cinematic history, but rather that mole on the ass of cinema that you can't help but stare at.

That being said I'll see #3 just like 1 and 2, when it's released on Redbox.

[MENTION=18454]SoundFx[/MENTION] did...well, most of the sound effects on that film :)

[MENTION=18454]SoundFx[/MENTION] did...well, most of the sound effects on that film :)

Haha, yep. Tried to make the guns big and fun this time, but still with some authenticity. Hope some Hiders enjoyed it. Put a lot of work into it on a tight schedule.

When I go see a flick like Expendables I'm not really looking for master thespians working their craft. Make things go boom.

Haha, yep. Tried to make the guns big and fun this time, but still with some authenticity. Hope some Hiders enjoyed it. Put a lot of work into it on a tight schedule.

Next time you see Stallone would you mind asking him why he's such a hypocritical faggot about guns?

Next time you see Stallone would you mind asking him why he's such a hypocritical faggot about guns?

Because that would be unbelievably stupid? I don't care about his opinion on any political issue. I have a job to do, and that's what I concern myself with. Asking a client that's paying the bills on a gig why they're "such a hypocritical faggot" about something tends to not go over well career-wise for the person asking the question. Do you ask your clients such things?

Remember Hiders - movies are "ENTERTAINMENT" - leave the politics at home. Yes the acting was not that good, but there were just enough one-lines and jokes that kept the movie kind of fun. Almost forgot to mention - they blew a lot of shit up. Go spend some money and be entertained for two hours.

Silly me for thinking a board full of grown men who shoot guns can take a joke. What was I thinking. Guess I'll get back to the other board where I'm learning about lactation and basket weaving. At least those chicks can take a joke.

Silly me for thinking a board full of grown men who shoot guns can take a joke. What was I thinking. Guess I'll get back to the other board where I'm learning about lactation and basket weaving. At least those chicks can take a joke.

Hey man, it's ok. I didn't think you meant it as a joke. No worries, and sorry for the tone of my reply. Wasn't clear to me that you were kidding. Hope you have a good night.

Watched the first one again last night.

Not throwing stones, I have none left to throw...

Awgawan; tell me it's not pure entertainment.

I'll watch it anytime I can get it onto the tube, can't wait for number 3.

It's a flick like The Great Escape.

Greg

Saw it Sunday night. It was terrible! I liked the first 2 for what they are. The third one really lost it's way. Not a lot of 1 liners, some of the 1 liners were already used in the first 2. Added "young" stars. A lot of action sequences were way too close to even tell what was going on. Really, really, really bad acting. Except, Mel Gibson may get an Academy Award. He was descent and being surrounded by the worst acting in a collective movie made him look great.

Maybe wait to rent it, but don't pay theater prices for this one.