• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes eXplore optics

Re: eXplore optics

they'd like to eXplore your wallet while you eXplore opportunities to unload the thing on the next dumbass..........

Same as BSA, Leapers, NCStar, et al. I've been to the factory several years ago. Let me tell you it is one nice factory. They have the equipment but the engineers and assemblers would be considered grade-school here.

I figured as much, where was the factory?

I've talked to the guy before. STAY AWAY!!!

I asked simply if his were FFP or SFP. He looked perplexed at first and then went on to explain to me, in great detail, how it doesn't matter the magnification because of the mildots were 'laser etched'.

A famous quote from PT Barnum comes to mind....something about money and fools...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet they use Schott glass. </div></div>

Ya, because Schott always means "quality".....
grin.gif

DSC_1105.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brad Arnett</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet they use Schott glass. </div></div>

Ya, because Schott always means "quality".....
grin.gif

DSC_1105.jpg
</div></div>

ROFL....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I figured as much, where was the factory? </div></div>

Shenzhen (China).