• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F&D Defense Done?

FALex

Headmaster of Romper Room
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
USA
A dude threw a post up on another blog stating F&D Defense was "raided" by ATF on 10/1/19. See the post here. He indicated that ATF "discovered an illegal cache of machine guns."

I remember at least one guy from F&D coming on the Hide and talking shit on every other AR platform. I think that guy is the same "Brian Shirley" mentioned in the OP of the other blog. He had a knack for pissing off damn near everyone. Sure as hell wasn't a good salesman.

Anyone else hear anything on this? I couldn't find anything on google.

Hi,

There you go...reading Barfcom again..just like the "New World Record", lolol.....

Seems nobody is able to point to a source other than that guy on Barf....not saying he is wrong, but nobody seems to have information!!

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: FALex
Hi,

There you go...reading Barfcom again..just like the "New World Record", lolol.....

Seems nobody is able to point to a source other than that guy on Barf....not saying he is wrong, but nobody seems to have information!!

Sincerely,
Theis

I damn near spit my coffee on my monitor. Excellent observations, sir. You realize I bring the utterances from barf over to a bastion of reason and sanity, right? Granted, the poster from the OP on barf should have some inside info if he claims to actually be who he says he is, but I digress...

To be honest, I wouldn't expect much of something like this to be in any news articles. F&D is/was not Colt, so potential for public questioning is slim-to-none. Unfortunately, I forget the guy's name who was over here on the Hide who owned or worked for F&D. Maybe he'll see this post and comment. Although if this is true, he probably won't be firing off on the keyboard like he used to.

It has been pretty entertaining thus far, hasn't it?
@bigjake83 you remember the guy that came over to the Hide talking all types of shit against JP, et al...stated that F&D was the only way to go? I wish I could remember his handle.

It has been pretty entertaining thus far, hasn't it?
@bigjake83 you remember the guy that came over to the Hide talking all types of shit against JP, et al...stated that F&D was the only way to go? I wish I could remember his handle.

I don't remember his name but I do remember the bullshit. What I found really amusing is that nobody on Barf knew who F&D was, so that tells me none of those assclowns over there have been in the game very long.

Let me sing you guys a little song ? ?.... ( sounding all whimsical) let it gooooo, let it go.... let it gooooo, let it go..
1570546776523.png
1570546776523.png

Reactions: bigjake83
Let me sing you guys a little song ? ?.... ( sounding all whimsical) let it gooooo, let it go.... let it gooooo, let it go.. View attachment 7160357View attachment 7160357

Well, it's not that I am hanging onto anything, per se. I just wanted to know if anyone over here had heard of F&D going down. As stated to Theis, I feel like I need to come to the Hide for verification of this stuff. Seems like the folks involved in the "industry" are more accessible here than on barf.

Besides, why do you give two shits about what I want to know? Either answer the OP or take the therapy session back to someone who gives a fuck.

ahhh man, I’m just playin with ya

Well, it's not that I am hanging onto anything, per se. I just wanted to know if anyone over here had heard of F&D going down. As stated to Theis, I feel like I need to come to the Hide for verification of this stuff. Seems like the folks involved in the "industry" are more accessible here than on barf.

Besides, why do you give two shits about what I want to know? Either answer the OP or take the therapy session back to someone who gives a fuck.