• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F@#king Bots

357Max

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 11, 2019
    Marylandistan
    Got a message from Powder Valley that Alliant was in stock.

Ever since notice the site's been down.

I'm sure it be working fine again once the powder is gone............Dammit! I'm getting real sick of these fucking hackers & I have a feeling it's going to get a lot worse in the next couple years.
    1627333363946.png

Don't know I think they reset their server. I got through once. AR comp was all sold - orders pending. Said check back in 12 min.

Just did.

1627334710184.png

I will acknowledge your pain and say no more--its been a tough year all around for reloaders, firearms, life...

Maybe because the site is being overloaded…….🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤔🤔🤔🤔

Doc

Got a message from Powder Valley that Alliant was in stock.

Ever since notice the site's been down.

I'm sure it be working fine again once the powder is gone............Dammit! I'm getting real sick of these fucking hackers & I have a feeling it's going to get a lot worse in the next couple years.
    View attachment 7675077

Try it now. I just logged on and it's working fine. And yes, they have Alliant Powder in stock.

Reactions: 1J04 and NoDopes
    Try it now. I just logged on and it's working fine. And yes, they have Alliant Powder in stock.
    Yep finally got through all the way through and scored Accurate 2200. I really wanted AR comp, but the 2200 was my second choice.

Sadly I'm pretty well stocked (pre-pandemic) for primers & powders for 6.5 & up. Just didn't plan for loading smaller cal 6.8 & 223

I know all these sights get dog piled when they get any inventory in. Actually I think I remember reading that Powder Valley has tried hard to minimize the bot purchase BS so kudos to them.

I've just been getting pissed at all the computer malfeasance lately.

Hide attacked, My company barely thwarted a ransomware attack a few weeks ago etc etc. Been costing me a lot of wasted time recently.

To make matters worse .gov doesn't give a flying FK about this shit unless they are directly attacked. I don't see it getting better any time soon.

They sent out an email and got influxed… still by far the best place going!!! Even if I didn’t get any goodies