• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

f**king wow

Re: f**king wow

sa one need ta tael me wha ah ain't ga sheeit!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At the root of all of this is incredible indolence and indiscipline deceptively ...........</div></div>

Fwd to 00:26

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C35Zhdk2V4U"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C35Zhdk2V4U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

Tucker,

The link is disabled. Sorry I missed it. I think!

this is but a small example of a riot that could happen when something that is perceived to be given and then taken back. Wait until we have the same money issues as Greece and we have to cut back. The city's will erupt in violence and chaos when we actually have to cut back if, and I mean a big IF, we have politicians that can gird up their loins and do what is needed - cut back on entitlements that are killing our America. It will get ugly before it ever gets better.

and why are we not sending these assholes to work as relief aid in some third world country??? Oh yeah, because they were taught to sit around and suck the system dry. Right of passage

alrighty then...
Those people are the largest stereotypical hypocrites in the country. The motherfuckers spend their money on expensive smart phones, suv's with 24" chrome wheels, expensive hair cuts, and overly expensive labeled clothing then they want a free house.
These are the most ignorant sumbitches I have ever seen in my life. Fuck Them!
My ass lives pay check to pay check in a house that is just the big side of small, my jeans got holes in the knees because the boys need school clothes, and I bust my ass to make sure I pay my bills and live a semi spartan life with a few jumps into decadence as life or the check permits.
Let those fuckers rot in the streets until they learn to manage their finances. If they can't do that, let them die hungry, wet, and scavenging one another's shit to get by(They do this anyway).
Man, we need a seriously redneck president to try to get away from this crap and quite giving away free shit to anyone who hasn't earned it

Ya know, this kinda reminds me of a conversation I had with my neighbor the other day. He is the Vice President of a Fire Prevention company. He recently hired my oldest son, who just got out of the Navy, as an apprentice pipefitter. A very good paying job. A few days after my son started, he got the call from our largest local police department, and offered a job, and gave his two weeks notice to my neighbor. My neighbor then comes over, rather upset. He said, "I'm not mad at your son, he's following his dream. I'm mad because I finally got one kid hired that's not afraid to work, and lost him after two weeks!"

The moral of this story is that there are good paying jobs out there, but not enough people willing to actually work for a good living! They want everything handed to them. I'm thinking I taught my son well.

Donnie

OP, perfect title for thread.
(just thoughts following)

This topic could become very hot!
(Glad to see we have a Mod to make sure we keep it in line.)

Slithering along the edge of a straight razor.
This is both a dream and a nightmare.
Both sides would like to do it.

I know people on both sides of that fence, and feel we are punished more.

People on free side want their providers to be able to work everyday, to make sure they are supported.

Most workplaces have some type of drug policy.
If you don't work, what is the Fucking problem, or policy?

People that pay, have a right to get pissed for seeing what is going on.

Now we could get into a diffrent area.

Worker taking time off to try and go to a doctor, or just getting meds from the street?

Sorry to stray from Atlanta.
Just another thought.

30,000 people show up....in a town of 40,000 to apply for 455 section 8 apartments that won't even be available for 2 years.

This is key. It really shows that these people NEVER intend to do anything differently.

Screw strafing, couple of MOAB's will take care of it.

interesting demographics in the video

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Tucker,

The link is disabled. Sorry I missed it. I think! </div></div>

Here's the alternative version.
It's actually kind of frightening that I posted that prior to having knowledge that you had already invoked the same movie in another thread previous.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lrQR62PwOF8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lrQR62PwOF8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

+100000000000000000000000000000000000........Switchblade, ya struck a nerve there old son & I've had a ROUGH fuckn day and maybe one too many jack/cokes this evening....

I've worked every day of my life since I was 14 and started in the oilfields of West By God Texas. I have FUCKING ZERO sympathy for these mutherfuckers on welfare.

I am a prop. mgr. and every day see assholes in Escalades & Mercedes w/ $5000 worth of rims/tires& sporting (I shit you not, Rolexes and Oakleys/Maui Jim sunglasses and Doonie Burke hand bags) show up to rent one of my properties...THEM: "Do you take Sect. 8?" ME:"No, Shaniqua/Marvinetta/Loqueesha, I do not".
The rent is $1700/mo. and they have a voucher for $1450. Fuck me! Guess who pays that $1450/mo??

THEM:"Can you work wit me to git da keys, cuz I ain't gots the full deposit due?" ME:"Why yes, Jamal/Omar/Shaquiletta, I can. You give me the full deposit due and I'll give you the keys!" THEM:"Oh, let me splain MY situation wit my credit. See, somebody done stole my eyedentitee, so my credit ain't so good,see." ME:"Oh, no problem, just have to come up w/ a LOT more security deposit." See above about "working wit me".

So, today, I'm serving notice to evict this scumbag that hasn't paid rent in two months, and he gets in my face w/ his "home boy shit" slang telling me he's gonna "I'm gon burn yo cracker ass". I said "boy, get the fuck outta my face". The cops show up (I called them cuz his bitch pulled a butcher knife on the maintenance worker cuttin the grass- they handcuffed her & hauled her ass to jail. Felony threatening cuz she raised it above her head in CLOSE proximity to him). So homey tells the cops that I'm racist for callin him a "boy" and wants to file a hate crime charge. wtf??

No, I'm racist cuz I can't stand his ass or anyone like him. He's a drain on society and a waste of good air. Just so happens he's black. Color is no matter, I've got some assholes that are pasty white and are just as sorry a drain on society and a waste of good air as this one is.

I'm fuckn sick of paying taxes and working 60 hrs./week, driving 150 mi./day at 60 y.o. so these muther fuckers can sit around all day and smoke dope! I'd move, but don't know where to go.
Sorry for the long rant. Off to see if I can finish the Jack before 8pm and calm down. Gotta silhoutte match w/ NCPPRC in the am, MAYBE! I smell a ban for this one, but hadda get it off my chest before there IS a hate crime! Have a good weekend boys! oooppss..don't hold that against me, please.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">alrighty then...
Those people are the largest stereotypical hypocrites in the country. The motherfuckers spend their money on expensive smart phones, suv's with 24" chrome wheels, expensive hair cuts, and overly expensive labeled clothing then they want a free house.
My ass lives pay check to pay check in a house that is just the big side of small, my jeans got holes in the knees because the boys need school clothes, and I bust my ass to make sure I pay my bills and live a semi spartan life with a few jumps into decadence as life or the check permits.
Let those fuckers rot in the streets until they learn to manage their finances. If they can't do that, let them die hungry, wet, and scavenging one another's shit to get by(They do this anyway).
Man, we need a seriously redneck president to try to get away from this crap and quite giving away free shit to anyone who hasn't earned it
</div></div>

Queequeg, I cant stop laughing at your post.

Switchblade well said, very well said.

This is probably one of the funniest threads I have read in a while.

I dont claim to have an ansewer to fix the problem. I know turning off the faucet would work until we all have to defend our property accordingly. Then what the lawyers get rich keeping us out of jail just so we have time to fight the civil suit.

This place is fucked.

YEAH!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Weasethis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+100000000000000000000000000000000000........Switchblade, ya struck a nerve there old son & I've had a ROUGH fuckn day and maybe one too many jack/cokes this evening....

I've worked every day of my life since I was 14 and started in the oilfields of West By God Texas. I have FUCKING ZERO sympathy for these mutherfuckers on welfare.

I am a prop. mgr. and every day see assholes in Escalades & Mercedes w/ $5000 worth of rims/tires& sporting (I shit you not, Rolexes and Oakleys/Maui Jim sunglasses and Doonie Burke hand bags) show up to rent one of my properties...THEM: "Do you take Sect. 8?" ME:"No, Shaniqua/Marvinetta/Loqueesha, I do not".
The rent is $1700/mo. and they have a voucher for $1450. Fuck me! Guess who pays that $1450/mo??

THEM:"Can you work wit me to git da keys, cuz I ain't gots the full deposit due?" ME:"Why yes, Jamal/Omar/Shaquiletta, I can. You give me the full deposit due and I'll give you the keys!" THEM:"Oh, let me splain MY situation wit my credit. See, somebody done stole my eyedentitee, so my credit ain't so good,see." ME:"Oh, no problem, just have to come up w/ a LOT more security deposit." See above about "working wit me".

So, today, I'm serving notice to evict this scumbag that hasn't paid rent in two months, and he gets in my face w/ his "home boy shit" slang telling me he's gonna "I'm gon burn yo cracker ass". I said "boy, get the fuck outta my face". The cops show up (I called them cuz his bitch pulled a butcher knife on the maintenance worker cuttin the grass- they handcuffed her & hauled her ass to jail. Felony threatening cuz she raised it above her head in CLOSE proximity to him). So homey tells the cops that I'm racist for callin him a "boy" and wants to file a hate crime charge. wtf??

No, I'm racist cuz I can't stand his ass or anyone like him. He's a drain on society and a waste of good air. Just so happens he's black. Color is no matter, I've got some assholes that are pasty white and are just as sorry a drain on society and a waste of good air as this one is.

I'm fuckn sick of paying taxes and working 60 hrs./week, driving 150 mi./day at 60 y.o. so these muther fuckers can sit around all day and smoke dope! I'd move, but don't know where to go.
Sorry for the long rant. Off to see if I can finish the Jack before 8pm and calm down. Gotta silhoutte match w/ NCPPRC in the am, MAYBE! I smell a ban for this one, but hadda get it off my chest before there IS a hate crime! Have a good weekend boys! oooppss..don't hold that against me, please.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">alrighty then...
</div></div> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">YEAH!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Weasethis</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+100000000000000000000000000000000000........Switchblade, ya struck a nerve there old son & I've had a ROUGH fuckn day and maybe one too many jack/cokes this evening....

</div></div> </div></div> </div></div>+100000 I cant even tell you all how seeing this crap makes me feel... I work my butt off every damn day just to see people teaching other (some times their children) how to scam the system just so they can sit around and do drugs.

How about...

Go on public assistance, loose the right to vote until you are off for 3 years?

Or, if you don't pay any federal income taxes, no right to vote the following year?

The handouts would end quickly.

I'm just sayin...
I have bled, sweated and cried for my country all the while busting my ass so my family could have a life I didn't. I'll be damned if some loafing drug taking shitbag gets a free ride with no drug testing or anything. How do I 'really feel'? Give them all a check for $100,000 and give them a choice of Nigeria, Zimbabwe, or whatever country their ancestors came from to go to.
Watch what happens. Sooner or later they will be broke and in the streets while someone just like them but with a lot of AK's and more brains has all their money.
See the parrallel?
Ignorance can be educated. Stupid has no cure.

I'm voting Switchblade in 2012
laugh.gif
. No liquor taxes and no welfare as we know it. No need for Border Patrol as those sorry bastards will be running like hell for Mexico like the liberals, LOL. I'm all for the work or GTFO mentality. You get flooded, suck it up, you ain't the first. Mop it up and start again, been there done that. If you're toting a Blackberry or better, better be pulling down $30,000 a year or better. Escalade with shiney wheels, double that. Nothing will get you popped in the mouth faster than crying the blues while talking on a Droid after stepping out of your Caddy Escalade wearing $5000 worth of 22" wheels and lo pros wearing all your bling asking for food assistance while thumping a $3000 sound system. If you think that's racial profiling, think again, because I see it available in a variety of colors including black, white, brown, and yellow. If you aren't paying in, you don't draw out, plain and simple. Politicians have the same rights as citizens, no more, no less. No special benefits and salary for life. Rent controlled apartment on time limits only. Welfare, consider it a loan, only after passing a drug test with interest on loan and high school diploma shown. GED's for free to all those willing to try it. Speak english or go to the back of the line until you learn. Zero tolerance and zero bullshit. America needs to grow a set again, and it has to start at the top. If not it will have to start from the bottom, muskets and pitchforks in hand, again.

In my best Cowboy Ronnie voice:

I will make a Flat Tax
Welfare as we know it will cease to exist within 24 hours
Our borders will be secured and our military brought home
All companies that are assembling/building/manufacturing etc product outside of US borders will be cahrged a 500% tarrif upon those products
All illegals will be rounded up and deported. The anchor kids can stay or they can take them with them
All men will be men, and women will be women, all others will be asked to go to europe
All Muslims will have their backgrounds thouroughly checked and some asked to leave
Laws will be striken from the books and all law will be removed back to common sense
After the first three months I will dissolve both houses and start over insuring no law will be made that is repugnant to the Constitution
All Parliamentary Body retirement plans will cease and desist
Washington DC will be razed and rebuilt as a large Americana Park
Every home will have a gun in the cabinet and a roast chicken on the table
Business will thrive and wages will be enough to save for retirement and cover all medical
The office of President will be dissolved for 100 years and Emperor status given to me so I can fix everything faster to stabilize the economy and the country

I of course will need only those of the highest caliber to advise me so I don't screw up
grin.gif

My worry is that such a conservative utopian system as you describe could be abused by the wolves of society. The problem at the bottom is just a mirroring of the problem at the top- people getting what they don't truly work for but rather others work for.

That, my friend is where the birth place of communism is as a cause up top, supplying its proletariat effect nutrition down below.

Extremes that fight each other, to remain infinitely locked in battle. Large victories merely a part of a cycle. Let's just level with ourselves and say openly that the only working class IS the working class. Eventually human nature takes over and someone figures out a way to get ahead and the cycle starts all over again. We are devolving, not getting better. That necessitates a fascist ideal that further devolves until we drive ourselves back to the stone age. If we could just be as children and take our licks and give our licks and cry to Abba when it gets hard in our myopic view. If we could just do that, I think we'd be alright.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
All men will be men, and women will be women, all others will be asked to go to europe</div></div>

Laughing my fucking ass off!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Tucker,

The link is disabled. Sorry I missed it. I think! </div></div>

Here's the alternative version.
It's actually kind of frightening that I posted that prior to having knowledge that you had already invoked the same movie in another thread previous.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lrQR62PwOF8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lrQR62PwOF8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

....thanks...

I have always said that we can have the lifestyle we live in this country because we appease our poor.
Without "assistance" none of these people could fend for themselves.
These are the same POS's that are gonna come to kick in your door as soon as the help stops.
Yes it pisses me off beyond words or belief that we are FORCED to keep giving to these people and that most are non appreciative of our efforts or sacrifices for their comfort.
I have to stop now before this becomes a political rant.

"The Poor" we speak elliptically about in this country are unlike the poor of any other time in our history. Touching on what Cav pointed out, the cynical exploitation of slaves in the south or teaming masses of desperate immigrants in the north, all provided ample labor in the booming agricultural or industrial endeavors in our history. While poverty exists everywhere (always has and will) the sheer numbers of people here gave rise to a class of "working poor": People eager to work, but limited by horrific conditions, discrimination and little to zero rehabilitative opportunity for those injured or sickened by their employment and then discarded. A cruel irony for those of us who descend from the early immigrants who worked the mills and factories and now decry the excesses of unions, myself included!

This new "poverty" is a whole nutha kettle-o-fish. Willful ignorance, celebratory contempt for education and vocational training, glorification of a scam culture, easy money, crime, lawsuits, and an indiscipline and laziness so profound is what I see revealed in this story.

I often deride the Suburban culture: the White flight abrogation of any duty to serve as an object lesson for their neighbors to go to work, be a good neighbor, get to know them, participate in a diverse community.

But as a person who lives in a city, I grow to understand the feeling of the suburbanites who came to the conclusion that there is no hope and no negotiating with a culture of thievery, covetousness and indolence.

I just can't bring myself to believe that moving to a community where some pussies can tell me what color I have to paint my house and how high my grass can grow is the answer. But then again, I've been known to growl at the "Urban" types who roll past my humble casa glaring at me with the occasional "What the F___ you Lookin at?" utterance.

So I guess I have to learn some things the hard way.

How little these animals know of whom it is they screw with.

Im bettin FUNKY is a mild way to express the smell in the air that day

-but I'm not crazy 'bout chicken.

Hopefully someone got paid a decent wage to clean up that parking lot after the cockroaches left........

This is not about White, Black, Latino, Indian or what ever race that you want to talk about. It is about a class of people that are unwilling to put out the effort to work for what they are given in life. This is the end result of the lack of leadership in our country that is more interested in gaining votes then actually fixing the problem. The problem is ENTITLEMENTS!!! As if you are entitled to the money that the government doles out to those that need a helping hand - helping hand does mean a life time of support.

Like the bible says, you don't work, you don't eat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The Poor" we speak elliptically about in this country are unlike the poor of any other time in our history. Touching on what Cav pointed out, the cynical exploitation of slaves in the south or teaming masses of desperate immigrants in the north, all provided ample labor in the booming agricultural or industrial endeavors in our history. While poverty exists everywhere (always has and will) the sheer numbers of people here gave rise to a class of "working poor": People eager to work, but limited by horrific conditions, discrimination and little to zero rehabilitative opportunity for those injured or sickened by their employment and then discarded. A cruel irony for those of us who descend from the early immigrants who worked the mills and factories and now decry the excesses of unions, myself included!

This new "poverty" is a whole nutha kettle-o-fish. Willful ignorance, celebratory contempt for education and vocational training, glorification of a scam culture, easy money, crime, lawsuits, and an indiscipline and laziness so profound is what I see revealed in this story.

I often deride the Suburban culture: the White flight abrogation of any duty to serve as an object lesson for their neighbors to go to work, be a good neighbor, get to know them, participate in a diverse community.

But as a person who lives in a city, I grow to understand the feeling of the suburbanites who came to the conclusion that there is no hope and no negotiating with a culture of thievery, covetousness and indolence.

I just can't bring myself to believe that moving to a community where some pussies can tell me what color I have to paint my house and how high my grass can grow is the answer. But then again, I've been known to growl at the "Urban" types who roll past my humble casa glaring at me with the occasional "What the F___ you Lookin at?" utterance.

So I guess I have to learn some things the hard way.

How little these animals know of whom it is they screw with.
</div></div>

Perfectly reasoned and articulated post on this subject. Thank you.

when man loses the will to work, for his own good, his families own good, and his nations own good, i believe we are in bad shape, the gov has destroyed these people, they have nothing to give... only to take, we are in for a ride boys.

- then maybe a nice London Broil would work? I can see a way to do this each week with a tax base surplus, injection of extra business into the cattle industry or poultry industry. By bringing all work, manufacturing, and employment back into the US sooner than later the once a week free meat would not be needed. Sure it's a little tainted with communistic socialism(a chicken in every pot...) but it is the reward for the working man that he can look at and say, 'I earned that!'
Pride of earning ownership is often enough to bring a man the motivation he needs to drive on.
Then again, a drug taking dirt bag thinks for some reason we have to support his habits? No work, no food, die fucker, doing your drugs and enjoy a slow death as we spit on you in passing on the way to work each day.

I hate the fact that so many businesses were lost in the floods and that the local clean up is taking so long. Deployment of mass troops from the base have also raised the local unemployment.

Some liberal types would see cutting off anyone who does drugs or spends money irresponsibily as a bad thing. Of course this would cause a slight rise in criminal behavior, but it would also have a corresponding rise in criminal deaths. Sooner or later these individuals will either be motivated to seek proper employment, or sell off their idiocy and seek food and shelter. If they die in the process it only serves to clean our population of the 'hand out' gene.
I know much of what a spoke upon as emporer is merely tounge in cheek or for humor, but some ideas do have merit, and with proper thought and advice could be a realistic way to manage our country back to a healthy state where kids play outside until the lights go out

I spent 6 weeks in Haiti after the earthquake and the ATL scene looked like a microcosm of Port-au-Prince. The sad reality is Haiti is the epitome of a third world nation and parts of this once Great country are starting to show signs of resemblance!

Can you really change the system driven by money and greed and corruption by implementing alternative social engineering? Obviously things have to change, but for long term success they need to change on a much more basic level than the current system will ever allow. I know your posts were mostly tongue in cheek, Switch, so hopefully you won't take my post as anything more than just spitballing on my part.

Society is a social contract and social engineering corrupts that contract by manipulating choices and freedoms. You have to be willing to allow your neighbor to make bad decisions if you expect to be allowed to decide for yourself. Holding people accountable, no matter how harsh the consequences, is something the majority of the country will never have the stomach for.

Dont worry, Im sure the democrats will fix all of this. Welfare works so good. Im sure we can all spare a little more to help all of these fine hard working americans. Afterall they put in all they can. I also am so glad, I can pay a portion of my paycheck to go toward their healthcare. They dont need to pay, we can pick up the bill. Im gald they can keep having more and more children so i can give them even more of my paycheck.

Ever notice how you dont seem to see this kinf of stuff in countries that are not broke?

I say cut welfare and let people realize the vaule of making a dollar. Take the walfare money and give it to the police that have to deal with this crap everyday.

I live just outside of Atlanta, it sucks. These people are leeches and dumbasses, they think they are owed everything.
In order to receive anything, ALL people receiving welfare, handouts or other taxpayer funded gimmies, should have to pass a mandatory weekly drug test, and if they are able to breed, should be put on birth control, if they do get knocked up while receiving assistance, kicked off it, or have the option of being spayed or neutered.
I am not racist, I'm biased.

I thought I saw this guy in the background. He appeared to be moving pretty fast...

bravery.jpg

To sum up about every post in this thread in one Sentence!

"Natural selection remains the primary explanation for adaptive evolution."

Darwin was not an idiot

Sooner or later it all comes down to this simple Law.

I am glad to have stumbled across this thread. At times, I begin to lose hope in my fellow Americans. The liberal media only sings praise, but anyone can see what is happening to our great country. Finally seeing in print, what i have been thinking for quite a while is a relief. There is a sane few out here that wont be hypnotized into thinking all is well.

I think voting in Switchblade is about the only fix (big thumbs up!).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those people are the largest stereotypical hypocrites in the country. The motherfuckers spend their money on expensive smart phones, suv's with 24" chrome wheels, expensive hair cuts, and overly expensive labeled clothing then they want a free house.</div></div>
By and large it is our money that they are spending on these things. They don't actually work so their money all comes from gov't programs designed to redistribute wealth from productive people to parasites. I deal directly with these people on an almost daily basis and have for about 12 years of my 15 years in the business. They have no clue about the true source of their money and don't give a fuck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tigerbikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about...

Or, if you don't pay any federal income taxes, no right to vote the following year?

The handouts would end quickly. </div></div>

This would have no effect on the handouts. These parasites don't vote.

Drug testing should be mandatory before any assistance is received, if they have money for drugs they must have money for everything else. I also think the entitlement has outpaced the taxpayer which was inevitable with the policies that have been implemented. Something I heard on the news lately 1 in 12 new births are illegal in our country if anyone can verify this I would like to know. regards Rthur

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjohnny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
This would have no effect on the handouts. These parasites don't vote. </div></div>

Bullshit they don't. How the hell do you think we ended up in this situation? Their vote goes out to whomever will give them the most free shit, hence the current situation in D.C..

heck anyone ever hear about the prison vote....yep flippin prisoners voting......and uniformed serving off shore wonder if their ballots ever get counted........don't get me going.

Being in the sun for almost two days, wait, that sounds like work, maybe even a job, and then, you get something in return for it, like a piece of paper, that you can then use to gain shelter. I know I have heard of something like this before....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjohnny</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tigerbikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about...

The handouts would end quickly. </div></div>

This would have no effect on the handouts. These parasites don't vote. </div></div>

Untrue, and on many occasions, more than once per election. Just what do you think ACORN is all about? And why do they keep getting billions of dollars to keep doing it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
"Natural selection remains the primary explanation for adaptive evolution."

</div></div>
if we only allowed that to its full potential vice providing safety nets at all levels...sad