• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo F/S 460 rounds M852 ammo***SPF***

Ammunition for sale

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    As above 460 rounds of M852 ammo in original ammo can. I got this from a friend who was gifted it as a retirement present from the Navy. My shoulder doesnt like the M1A any more so my loss is your gain. $500 obro plus shipping, should be $35-40 in the Conus. Will accept discrete Paypal F&F, Postal MO or cash, or check after it clears for a while. Only possible trade would be towards a Colt Gold Cup Trophy, the new one made like the series 70

"First "Ill take it" here gets it.

1646664650815-png.473809

1646664687157-png.473813

Last edited:
    Curious/not trying to booger up your thread

What’s the “not for combat use” about?
    Theres a whole long thread about the M852 here on the Hide. It was developed for match use. with the M1A/M14 as an improvement over the M118. As its BTHP there was some issue with it being used for combat rounds as I believe 'hollow point' is banned by the Geneva Convention or some such. I think that restriction was removed. a Google search will tell you all about it.

Theres a whole long thread about the M852 here on the Hide. It was developed for match use. with the M1A/M14 as an improvement over the M118. As its BTHP there was some issue with it being used for combat rounds as I believe 'hollow point' is banned by the Geneva Convention or some such. I think that restriction was removed. a Google search will tell you all about it.
    Thanks.