• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Fake your Kidnapping - Win the election? Idiot of the week Sabrina Belcher

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman

A Democrat candidate for mayor in South Carolina was one of two people arrested for faking a kidnapping and beating in hopes to get some sympathy votes in November. Instead, the 29-year-old Sabrina Belcher just got charged with filing a false police report of a felony and conspiracy.

1600130357020.png

1600130375756.png

1600130415715.png

Belcher, who recently became a single mother to six children, has been active in the community since she was 13 years old.

Belcher is a volunteer firefighter with the Sumter County Fire Department, and she is a certified first responder who currently works in private home health care.

After graduating from Sumter High School, Belcher completed various trade school and college courses. She graduated from the University of South Carolina with a bachelor's degree in business administration and also has an associate degree in paralegal studies.

Attachments

• 1600130338553.png
    1600130338553.png
    294.8 KB · Views: 33
Our system has become stupid seems like the qualifications to run for any office is that you have an asshole.

Reactions: hermosabeach
Belcher, who recently became a single mother to six children, has been active in the community since she was 13 years old.

Active in the community? Is that an oxymoron? She don't look like she don't get active without a bag of Freeto's. But it does say that she gots 6 kids, so I guess yeah, she may very well be 'active' in the community.

That's one way of calling it.

If it was real the reaction would have been like this:

I'm in no kind of shape to talk physical fitness but it says she is a volunteer firefighter? Isn't there a fitness test?
Somebody in my county got on as a paid f/f. I asked the administration if they planned on using a heavy lift copter to drop him to smother fires. Because he was so big.

I'm in no kind of shape to talk physical fitness but it says she is a volunteer firefighter? Isn't there a fitness test?
Yes, but its conducted as a zoom meeting.......

like ZOOM YOUR FAT FUCKIN ASS DOWN TO KRISPY KREME AND CHECK FOR FIRE VIOLATIONS.

Reactions: Josh1978
View attachment 7423925

View attachment 7423926

View attachment 7423927

Belcher is a volunteer firefighter with the Sumter County Fire Department, and she is a certified first responder who currently works in private home health care.

After graduating from Sumter High School, Belcher completed various trade school and college courses. She graduated from the University of South Carolina with a bachelor's degree in business administration and also has an associate degree in paralegal studies.
Pushing photoshop to the ultimate limit.

That was the fakest acting I ever saw. If I had been the police officer that was given that as evidence I would have died laughing.

The only fitness test she’s ever done is fitness baby daddy dick up in her.......... all 6 baby daddies!!

Wow! You do realize that her election 'poster' or whatever the Photoshop fuck that is, misspelled "coming".

Either she's too busy saving lives at the top of a ladder for her VFD, or her BA in BA came with a quota too (and they fucking do).

Reactions: hermosabeach