• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Falsely accused & pissed

Men don't lead with emotion, if you are taking action because you are angry, then you are leading with emotion and hence not a real man. Get control of your feelings and move on. You have nothing to gain by furthering this minor inconvenience in your life. You can't control other people, only yourself.

Last edited:
I've been falsely accused of many things. Ex-wives like to spin fairytales. An ex-mother-in-law invented swatting with me a as the intended victim.

I'm not an attorney but I think what I will say is what the majority of attorneys will tell you.

During your first encounter (and future encounters) with law enforcement you should ask them if you are under investigation or under arrest. If the answer is no, then you can politely ask them to state the purpose of their business.

If they continue to ask you questions then tell them "before I answer any questions, I will consult with my attorney. If you gentlemen are not placing me under arrest, detaining me or have a warrant, I must respectfully ask you to leave. If you have a business card, I will take it should my attorney wish to speak with you."

Do not voluntarily submit to any interviews. You can ask them to state their business but don't answer any questions.

Follow up with a call to your attorney. If you don't have an attorney, then find one.

He or she will probably tell you to keep your mouth shut. IMHO, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

As far as asking for a copy of the report or any publicly releasable police records let the attorney do that.

He or she may choose not to do anything unless you were charged with something. If I were an attorney, that's what I would do.

Remember, they have to charge you with something before any action can be taken against you. The cops were on a fishing expedition when they met you. They were trying to see of you were going to say or do anything stupid.

You really don't have any grounds for a civil suit as you voluntarily gave your personal information to the utility company and you voluntarily submitted to an interview with the cops.

This might upset you but I would be remiss if I didn't tell you what I think is the best course of action. With that said, you should let it go.

The suggestion for keeping a time line is very important. Start with this situation and list the events as far back as you can remember should any street lights ever get shot out by some street urchins with BB guns. Keep a log of when and where you run as well.

I keep a spreadsheet of dealings with ex-wives because of what they have accused me of. It's a timeline. PM me if you wish and I can send you a couple of templates as I cannot attach spreadsheets to this posting. The timeline/spreadsheets have helped other friends that have been victims of more serious false accusations.

One more thing, and you've probably got this suggestion already but change your email address or get another one without reference to anything. Make it sound generic.
Good advice !
I KNOW they don’t have shit cause I ain’t done shit.
I will get a generic email handle / addy too.🇺🇸

Repairing streetlights was a major part of my job for 25 years. I would suggest you call the Arkansas Public Service Commission and report this. This will get their attention faster than a call from the Mayor or even the Governor!
My orders came to me through a call center but I repaired lights that customers would tell me about. But not immediately. All of my daily orders were for people that had waited 3 days, that was the default system that the call center used to date orders. So I had to work the orders assigned to me first and do "off the street" stuff as time allowed. I loved my job and tried to do it well. Unfortunately every employee did not feel the same. I could tell stories about working in other employee's territories!!!
The streetlight bill went to the city and our company preferred for the city to be the one who called. We also accepted calls from the public. Other companies policies probably differ.

Reactions: Sandhog308
What violent gun crimes?

If you read the story he told, the detectives accused him of roaming the city with a firearm shooting up city property.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out how many charges and counts of each for violent firearm crimes and domestic terrorism some evil detectives might be making up when they figure they have an easy shot at railroading a good innocent person to score cheap fist bumps from their fellow Uniform Hangers.

I'd show up at the next community police board meeting and the next mayoral town hall and deliver a written statement.

Start with your background and experience.

Then talk about the lights being out. Then ask why the lights were out and what the process is to find and fix them and if the city is following its policy. Have pictures.

Then talk about the police showing up. And what the process is to allow them to harass citizens with honest complaints and if they followed policy and procedure.

I'd mail the letters to the ombudsman and the legal officer for each the day before you show up with registered mail.

Questions around following procedure and not knowing or following them are internal affairs issues.

Use dates and times. Be factual not accusatory.

It's obvious the lights had not been shot.
This is somebody in the power company with a cop buddy trying to cause you grief. I'd follow up with higher authorities. This was illegal harassment.

Yeah they did not follow policies and procedures. You have them by the balls if you want to press hard.

I'd pay good money to sit in on the deposition of the utility guys, their Nancy, and the police.

I'd start with the public meetings of the utility, your utility commissioner, and then the city town hall. The process is the punishment.

Hmmm, Entergy? Or whatever AP&L is now. I don't see that being SWEPCO (if they're around).

Entergy is a bunch of militant douche's from what I remember.

Here south of you, I call the city power since the power is owned by the city via TVA. Report them down and out. Funny thing is we had no street lights for a long time on the main drag, then at some point in 2020 or 2021 they put up HPS (400 w) bulbs and about 3 months ago, they switched them to LED fixtures, not just bulbs. Talk about a waste of my money!!!

10-4 ! Being pissy ain’t going to change things.
Still …..
Honestly Sir, for your own well-being, forget about this altogether. Here's why:

1. The police officers you admitted in your first post were not jerks, have definitely forgot about it.
2. You were never legally accused of anything, meaning you were never arrested and charged with a crime. You don't have to hire an attorney and defend yourself, you weren't in the newspaper, etc. Your life will only change for the worse if you decide.
3. Police officers have pretty crappy jobs, they spend their days with scum bags. It's hard to blame them for thinking everyone is a scumbag, after all they don't get too many calls for positive things happening.
4. Those officers likely came into the situation with no bias. They got a call and responded because they have to, it's their job. Upon arrival they explored the situation, asked enough questions to get to some type of resolution, and they left you alone.
5. People do shoot traffic signs and lights.
6. Even Rocky had trouble getting the city to replace burned out lights :)
7. If you continue down this road, your life will not benefit as you are owed nothing by anyone. You will put into this a ton of energy in hopes of something that won't come.
8. Instead, take that pissed-off energy and do 100 pushups today, go for an extra run, or go do something nice for someone else. Find a homeless person who actually needs help, and help him. Be the change that you want to see in the world.
9. Stewing on this situation will result in your body producing stress hormones, which is going to deteriorate your health and happiness. Doing something good will result in your body releasing endorphins, strengthening your mind and body. Go for the win and put this cop/light situation where it belongs, in the rearview mirror

Last edited:
Peace officer powers are usually state granted, and cover the whole state. While the specific agency may have a policy of keeping enforcement inside city or county limits, going outside for investigations is very standard. In fact the the neighboring jurisdictions would prefer it that way, since they have their own stuff going on.

Now if you believe they're misrepresenting themselves in some way, then I agree with you.
I know my own state doesnt have much tolerance for popo of one town going into other towns to investigate something unrelated to their jurisdiction and usually enguages with locals in that town on issues.....thats small town policing

Pursueing a crime in process is a whole other thing.....

You need to contact the city they are from and find out how to get a report on their contact with you. Then get a copy. Then contact whoever in your local department for
to see if they were notified that these guys were going to be working in their jurisdiction. If they were acting outside of their department and doing this as a favor then you need to contact a lawyer and the media. If they were doing a favor using their badge and city/county vehicle there's a serious issue.
Make copies of all emails and whatever info you have for the contacts about the repairs. Along with the reports of their contact.
Except, contact your lawyer first. It will cost a little more due to having the paralegal write legalese on official letterhead but it will immediately carry weight. Then, when Pope County dipshits arrive, call your local PD, call your lawyer, and shut the fuck up.

At this very moment those two are receiving instructions on how to type up the warrant to portray you as a white nationalist planning attacks on electric substations.

Very soon we will be reading of your demise at the hands of camo clad government thugs.

If you read the story he told, the detectives accused him of roaming the city with a firearm shooting up city property.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out how many charges and counts of each for violent firearm crimes and domestic terrorism some evil detectives might be making up when they figure they have an easy shot at railroading a good innocent person to score cheap fist bumps from their fellow Uniform Hangers.
You need to lay off the meth

Reactions: Bullfrog08
I would submit asking you if you shoot out street lights isn't the same thing as accusing you of shooting out street light.
Should have asked the cops when did they stop sucking dick

Good advice !
I KNOW they don’t have shit cause I ain’t done shit.
I will get a generic email handle / addy too.🇺🇸
Three-Felonies-A-Day-How-the-Feds-Target-the-Innocent-Paperback-306x460.jpg

Or, changing your email to something more professional sounding might result in less police interactions and possibly getting what you want done without coming across as one who has a propensity to violence. Common sense is in short supply these days.
It doesn't matter what we think. Businesses would consider that a threat against them, especially leaving any kind of note on a vehicle. They can't take the chance anymore.

You can do whatever you want. You just have to accept the consequences that come along with it. Keep using a personal email address associated with firearms and businesses will act accordingly. They will either ignore your request because it sounds juvenile and/or request law enforcement to investigate the matter to ensure that there is no threat against them. Or you can change your email address to something professional.
You sound very violent , threatening, and vaccinated. That's a very dangerous combination. You should try to keep your heart rate down seeing as how pharm-animals don't fair to well with cardio .

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
So @psharon78 thinks the OP should change his email.

so lets just say i had the following email address .......
[email protected]
And lets say i decided to send my congressman a letter stating my frustration with election fraud. Does the congressman now get to send the police to my house and accuse me of threats ? Well according to captain booster shots it does .

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
So @psharon78 thinks the OP should change his email.

so lets just say i had the following email address .......
[email protected]
And lets say i decided to send my congressman a letter stating my frustration with election fraud. Does the congressman now get to send the police to my house and accuse me of threats ? Well according to captain booster shots it does .

on the off chance they might come after your on a fake disorderly charge because of profanity

[email protected]

would be a better choice. ;)

Hire an attorney. File suit against the power company, including the supervisor, for endangering you by not having their lights working. It's a harassment type of suit, but they may throw some money at you to just go away.
The best defense is an aggressive offense when dealing with government type agencies.

@Sandhog308
Get the incident reports from the cops that showed up and get their after action reports also. You may have to FOIA them but you really need to find out what is in them or if they were abusing their position. Make copies of your email and phone records, security video of your interaction with them and who you talked to. Dates and times to the best you can recall. Even if nothing comes of it. Cover your six anyway.
If they were abusing their position then you have a decision to make.

Similar happened to me abot 15yrs ago. High school track team running at 430am, no lights, no reflective equip. Sent polite email to school athletic dept, principle. No response. Two days later same shit. My email the second time was something along the lines of "what dipshit teaches kids to run in dark on city streets without....blah blah, blah. Are you all morons, blah, blah, blah. Who is going to explain to parents....blah, blah, blah" I copied superindentent on that one.

Get home from work same day, maybe next day, later that night cop shows up. Asked me about threating email. I explain situation. Sgt dipshit is like "what morons let this happen.....blah, blah, blah".

Rest of the year, no kids running in the dark.

Following year, about same time frame, what do I see????... Fuckin kids running in dark again, no lights, no reflective gear....fucking stupid!!!

Honestly, I dont have kids, dont really care about kids, cant stand teenagers. I tried to prevent somebody from having heartbreak from an injured kid, nobody wants that. Said fuck it, dont need the hassle. Kids running every damn morning. Two weeks later, come home, wife tells me about some kid getting hit in the dark, that morning. I was a little upset with myself about not pushing the issue. No major injury, so all was good.

Took my previous emails, printed them out. Stuck the school news letter about kid getting hit, mailed it to News 9. Marked out all my info and said to contact officer whatever his name was "Sgt. Dipshit".

Enjoyed watching the story about it on news about 2-3 later. Even saw Sgt Dipshit talking about how he and some local concerned citizen "me" pleaded with school to correct. I even got to see parts of my "threating" email in the news story.

Sometimes, you just got to be patient....doing the right thing pays. May not look like it, but your doing the right thing! Keep complaining about lights, you might save a life or a raping. Might be a loved one of the power company. Dont be intimidated by some douch faces. Do the right thing!

Dont lose sleep about this shit. Youre right, they are wrong. Move on!

Yeah they did not follow policies and procedures. You have them by the balls if you want to press hard.

I'd pay good money to sit in on the deposition of the utility guys, their Nancy, and the police.

I'd start with the public meetings of the utility, your utility commissioner, and then the city town hall. The process is the punishment.
Were they state police? (ie highway patrol), or another county. Or another town/village/city.
From another city/county

I see the issue like this : Double down on your efforts reporting street lights that are out. EVERYDAY make it your mission to report lights that are out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Either the lights will get fixed or you will have created such a LONG work order list someone will get fired...then you will see all the lights getting fixed.

BTW no BS : Our whole neighborhood is now on those high power LED style streetlights. Damn it's so bright on the streets....so bright most kids could play outside 24/7.

• Haha
Similar happened to me abot 15yrs ago. High school track team running at 430am, no lights, no reflective equip. Sent polite email to school athletic dept, principle. No response. Two days later same shit. My email the second time was something along the lines of "what dipshit teaches kids to run in dark on city streets without....blah blah, blah. Are you all morons, blah, blah, blah. Who is going to explain to parents....blah, blah, blah" I copied superindentent on that one.

Get home from work same day, maybe next day, later that night cop shows up. Asked me about threating email. I explain situation. Sgt dipshit is like "what morons let this happen.....blah, blah, blah".

Rest of the year, no kids running in the dark.

Following year, about same time frame, what do I see????... Fuckin kids running in dark again, no lights, no reflective gear....fucking stupid!!!

Honestly, I dont have kids, dont really care about kids, cant stand teenagers. I tried to prevent somebody from having heartbreak from an injured kid, nobody wants that. Said fuck it, dont need the hassle. Kids running every damn morning. Two weeks later, come home, wife tells me about some kid getting hit in the dark, that morning. I was a little upset with myself about not pushing the issue. No major injury, so all was good.

Took my previous emails, printed them out. Stuck the school news letter about kid getting hit, mailed it to News 9. Marked out all my info and said to contact officer whatever his name was "Sgt. Dipshit".

Enjoyed watching the story about it on news about 2-3 later. Even saw Sgt Dipshit talking about how he and some local concerned citizen "me" pleaded with school to correct. I even got to see parts of my "threating" email in the news story.

Sometimes, you just got to be patient....doing the right thing pays. May not look like it, but your doing the right thing! Keep complaining about lights, you might save a life or a raping. Might be a loved one of the power company. Dont be intimidated by some douch faces. Do the right thing!

Dont lose sleep about this shit. Youre right, they are wrong. Move on!
I saw a security problem at a private school, then sent a professional and politely worded e-mail to the Superintendent.

The reply was basically a half-assed pile of steaming BS. They didn't have a clue as to what could possibly happen.

So my only option was to let it go. If you make a big deal out of it, then you become the target of the investigation.

About the best thing that we can do is get a big bowl of buttered popcorn, a bag of Skittles, a bottle of Orange Crush and watch the show.

Here's some trivia for everyone: Not very many people remember the name, Admiral James O. Richardson but they do remember Admiral Husband E. Kimmel.

Kimmel, as many will recall, was the HMFWIC at Pearl Harbor on 7 DEC 1941. He was fired ten days later but exonerated many years later.

Admiral Richardson was Kimmel's predecessor. Richardson was fired in January 1941 for being too vocal about a possible Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. Prior to that, Richardson was considered an expert on Japanese warfare but that wasn't enough to keep him from getting fired.

I say all this to you and the OP to lift your spirits. People like us are in good company.

One more thing: there are people that are probably laughing at the Apostle John for that little book he wrote that's at the end of the Bible. Stay tuned:)

Thanks everyone for the (mostly) good advice and words. 👍

Going to talk to and file a complaint against the Power Company
today with my states Public Service Commission .

Depending on what they say , I will get a mouth-piece (lawyer)….if I can find one that doesn’t hit me up for a big retainer ??

Hate drama and unwanted attention big time, but I hate being accused of something I didn’t do probably worse. I would settle for a hand written apology from the almighty Power Company , but I doubt that will happen.
Hell , for all I know they might not be done fuckin with me ?

Ran this morning in a mini monsoon , noticed 2 new lights out …Hope nobody shot them ??😳
I’ll post more after I talk with the PSC later this mornin.✊🏻
🇺🇸

So my biggest questions on the whole encounter have to do with the officer who went to your garage. Did he enter the garage and look around? Did he have a search warrant to do that? What was his probable cause? How long was he back there? You are protected from unlawful search of your "curtilage" i.e the area in and around someone’s home. If he did not have a warrant, he had no lawful right to go into search your garage for anything. That I would file a complaint on or contact a lawyer.

The Streetlights that were shot weren’t even in my town !!🙈
No shit !! 😡 Found this out after talking with towns Mayor earlier today.
The acted on my email address to try and connect me with streetlights kilt in their town. I avoid the place but mean their lights no harm 🫣

To answer @luvotoclimb1976 , one of them broke off towards my garage , don’t think he could see anything..BUT he split with his buddy and got back with him at my door …..He didn’t have any business there , period. !
I contacted my states Public Service Commission and have filed a complaint against the Power Company , promised I would hear back.
Next move ??
🇺🇸

Last edited:
Something happened yesterday that has me pissed big time. Not sure WTF I can do ?
As I have mentioned on threads before , I have been a long distance runner most of my life.

Most of my runs are early in the mornings when it’s still dark. Since I run in the dark I notice when streetlights are out. I either turn them in the the Power Company online , or write the locations down and give a list to my towns street department head for him to turn in to the Power Company.

After months of nothing being done to fix the lights , I wrote up a fresh list of lights out and stuck it under the windshield wiper of a Power Company supervisors truck. on the list I included my contact info , along with my email address , phone number , etc. A week later I had a call from an unknown number from a Power Company employee telling me I needed to go through my towns street department to report the lights.
Soooo yesterday I look outside and see an unmarked police car in my driveway, two detectives get out.
One walks towards my front door , the other walked to the back of my house looking in my garage.

When I saw him walking back towards the front door , I walked up behind them and asked what could I do for them ? They asked me whether I remember leaving the written list on the windshield ? Then they asked if I had any shooting skills , since my email address is longshot_308 @……..com?
Then he mentioned my Vietnam War Vets license plate on my truck. I asked WTF are they getting at ? Then one detective asked if I was shooting out street lights ? So because I have a shooting themed email address , and was a VietNam Vet , I get accused of shooting out street lights. They ( police) weren’t even from my town. They weren’t assholes , but they tried to manipulate the questions they asked.

So instead of being a well known pillar of my town looking out for public safety, I get two cops accusing me of something I did not do. Should I request the police report to find out who got this shit going ? Is there anything I should do to Straighten out this mess ?😡
Sorry for the book sized thread , I’m so pissed off not sure what I should do next.
🙈
Sounds like the power company got their feelings hurt.

The Streetlights that were shot weren’t even in my town !!🙈
No shit !! 😡 Found this out after talking with towns Mayor earlier today.
The acted on my email address to try and connect me with streetlights kilt in their town. I avoid the place but mean their lights no harm 🫣

To answer @luvotoclimb1976 , one of them broke off towards my garage , don’t think he could see anything..BUT he split with his buddy and got back with him at my door …..He didn’t have any business there , period. !
I contacted my states Public Service Commission and have filed a complaint against the Power Company , promised I would hear back.
Next move ??
🇺🇸
Talk with an attorney. They may have a few ideas on how to proceed.

I would tell them you shoot a 6.5 cm, everyone knows they wont go THAT far.....they be look'in for a 14 yr old kid with a 720 crossman and one arm is jacked...

• Haha
Brothers, ALWAYS follow the theory of relativity….if it ain’t you or your relative (one you like) ….mind your bidness and STFU. If ain’t me or mine….I don’t see shit!

Reactions: Buzzinga
Y’all are overthinking this bigly.

Several recent infrastructure attacks has pretty much all the Fed agencies with a dog in that fight on edge. They then sent out notices and warnings, and even some BOLOs for suspicious activity near or against power grid or other infrastructure targets.

Power company has notice briefed at every shift change, and one employee makes a report to “be on the safe side” after his or her supervisor told them to report anything unusual.

Word gets passed to some over zealous police captain who has visions of busting a nation-wide terrorist organization, so he sends out some detectives to do some digging.

And here we are…

—-

Never attribute malfeasance, when simple stupidity will suffice.