• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Family in need after random stabbing

hic28

The Legman
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2017
Hey all,

Yesterday night one of my closest friends (Nico Morales) was stabbed 5 times while riding his bike with his wife. He was stabbed 3 times in the stomach and twice in the head, apparently over an argument about riding on the sidewalk. The shitbag who attacked him has been arrested multiple times before for attacking conservatives on Berkeleys campus and has been released every time.

More info on the violent leftist who had priors for attacking people yet still out with nothing done. https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=14175

Nico and Jess have a 4 year old and just had their second kid a few weeks ago. He also just started a new job at the Stanford Hospital Pediatric Emergency Department and doesn't have hardly any PTO as the sole provider for his family since his wife is an elementary school teacher and we all know how that bullshit is going. She wants to work but the state in its infinite retardation wont let them go back. This dude is as solid as they get. He and his wife adopted his sisters kid for a few years in her infancy so his sister could get clean and the child wasn't exposed to that shit environment. His sister is now clean and making good progress with her kid.

It would mean alot if anyone could help him out.

Gofundme: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-nic...ampaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link

@MarinePMI - can you push this to the guys who make things happen.

Heres a pic of him with his son Landon from a 2 years ago when Landon was getting his first experience riding a motorcycle. Dont worry, he had a tie down as a seat belt.
IMG_9877.JPG

Stabbed in the head? Whats his current status?
Its time to start returning the favor..

Just got this from him in a group chat. guess the stabs in the head didnt do much, the other ones were bad.

IMG_0886.jpg

Also found some more info about the waste of air Zachary Greenberg

• Wow
Reactions: powdahound76
Hey all,

Yesterday night one of my closest friends (Nico Morales) was stabbed 5 times while riding his bike with his wife. He was stabbed 3 times in the stomach and twice in the head, apparently over an argument about riding on the sidewalk. The shitbag who attacked him has been arrested multiple times before for attacking conservatives on Berkeleys campus and has been released every time.

More info on the violent leftist who had priors for attacking people yet still out with nothing done. https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=14175

Nico and Jess have a 4 year old and just had their second kid a few weeks ago. He also just started a new job at the Stanford Hospital Pediatric Emergency Department and doesn't have hardly any PTO as the sole provider for his family since his wife is an elementary school teacher and we all know how that bullshit is going. She wants to work but the state in its infinite retardation wont let them go back. This dude is as solid as they get. He and his wife adopted his sisters kid for a few years in her infancy so his sister could get clean and the child wasn't exposed to that shit environment. His sister is now clean and making good progress with her kid.

Gofundme: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-nic...ampaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link

Heres a pic of him with his son Landon from a 2 years ago when Landon was getting his first experience riding a motorcycle. Dont worry, he had a tie down as a seat belt.
View attachment 7395685

Done, and added a c note for good measure.

Reactions: QuickNDirty
Hey all,

View attachment 7395685
Donation made

Reactions: hic28
I'm down. I hope he uses some of that $ for attorney fees to sue the fuck out of the piece of shit responsible for screwing up his life.

That would certainly be helpful in burying the POS who stabbed this man...

Agreed. Hopefully this wont send me to Gunfighter's corner but its time for Mr. Greenberg to meet some worms. A little to help will be sent.

Also found some more info about the waste of air Zachary Greenberg

So a repeat offender free to roam the streets because they are a communist it sounds like.

I'm guessing they feel safe because they hang out in communist states where law abiding folks can't easily carry the means for self defense.

the feds need to take greenberg off the streets, permanently.

Remember guys, if you donate, and are inclined to leave a message, mention it is from “Good Guys With Guns” from Snipershide.com

Let’s spread the word and show folks the goodwill of actual conservative, gun owners. Let’s change the narrative by action/example.

Are you interested in handling it, if some of us just mail or PP you some funds directly to give your friend, to avoid the whole Go Fund me thing?

if you want to avoid go fund me, you can PayPal me direct at “[email protected]” and I’ll bring him a stack of cash when I go up next weekend

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: W54/XM-388
So a repeat offender free to roam the streets because they are a communist it sounds like.

I'm guessing they feel safe because they hang out in communist states where law abiding folks can't easily carry the means for self defense.

yea, CCw in bay area is almost non existent. He should try that shit in Shasta county and he would be taking a dirt nap real quick.

Done. Shit like this makes me sick. I hope he's okay and that Greenberg is getting "stretched out" as we speak.

Prayers for his family.

It’s probably a given, but make sure the wife gets enough attention too. With a new baby and witnessing the stabbing, postpartum/ptsd could kick in. On a different note, I hope that piece of shit gets this.

just got word the shitbag is already out on bail and was only charged with assault with a deadly weapon

And this is a career criminal when it comes to assault, already having done prior assaults.......

Nico and his wife just posted this on the GoFundMe page:

Hi everyone! (this is Nico and Jess) Not quite sure how GoFundMe works, so I am hoping all of you are able to see this at some point.

I wanted to start off by thanking Mark and Alyssa for putting this all together. I would have never even of thought of something like this, and it has been nothing short of a miracle what you all have done for not only Jess and I, but our family as well.

I also want to thank all of you. I can’t begin to express the amount of gratitude I have for what you have all done for my family. This has truly been a humbling experience that I really don’t have words for. The night after getting out of surgery, I was told by a group of friends that I have on a group text thread that there was a GFM page set up. I had no clue about it, and a couple of my friends honestly thought it was just someone trying to capitalize on my tragic event. (Obviously, that was not the case) My buddies sent me a link to it and I was able to see just what was happening. All I can say is I sat there in that hospital bed in tears for couple hours. It’s still difficult even as I write this now. Long story short, even though I was physically alone in that hospital bed, I felt like I had my entire community with me the whole time I was there. It was what got me through all the pain, what drove me to get up out of bed each day and work on my therapy and walking, and it was what has eventually lead to me getting well enough to return home to my family.

I was finally discharged yesterday, and am very happy to be home with my family. I still have a ways to go, however the Doctors expect that I will make a full recovery. Again, cannot express how thankful I am for each and everyone of you. Some who I may not even know. This is truly and amazing community, and I can’t wait to eventually be out and about again with you all, riding bikes and enjoying what a beautiful place we live in.

From the bottom our hearts,

Nico and Jess