• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Faucci tells Tax Slaves “Get back to work!” Watch what happens next⁉️

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
Watching the news and it’s finally happening. The gov’ment won’t print more money and with people staying home so the beast isn’t getting fed.

With some extra time on my hands I’ve been watching the news for the first time in my life. New responsibility actually frees up some time in my day.

Most recently I learned that there was a rule that allowed employers to not have to collect taxes….but would have to be made up later. I’m unsure how that co-insides with the “great walk out”

ANNNYYYYWAY…… this week I was told we can recommend 5 day quarantine and not 10 days…..but wear a mask or something.

Today I heard it on the news along with a flight attendant Union challenging it.

Idk what’s going on. Seems some never wanted to deviate from normal. Others abused it and still do. Well with the Omeegod Varient and people basiclly getting the flu and not knowing their left hand from their right everyone is OVERWHELMING the testing centers and following the rules and staying home.

Turns out the solution to all this was creating a tax slave shortage.

So what happens next? Besides the obvious continued import of cheap labor south of the boarder. Those tax slaves work of a fake SSN, pay tax on goods and services and NEVER collect social security.

Reactions: diverdon
Fraudci is why the Biden Admin is totally failing on Covid. He is the reason so many don't believe a fucking word Uncle Stupid says. He is an inveterate liar and consummate bureaucratic sleazeball who hangs on to power by his fingernails to prevent being brought to justice for his crimes.

That he funded the creation of this chimera virus and still gets a pass from NPR and MSM really shows you how deep the rot goes. Don't fucking tell me that there good people in the federal government. There aren't anymore than there were good people in the SS Furungshaptamt.

I’m totally lost here.

Take the “news” with a grain of salt.

There’s some truth to the FICA deferral, but that’s old news and I have no idea where the tax slave shortage comes into play.

I’m totally lost here.

Take the “news” with a grain of salt.

There’s some truth to the FICA deferral, but that’s old news and I have no idea where the tax slave shortage comes into play.

Well I was thinking if they are not printing money and now expect the FICA to get paid again but no one is there to pay it…..that’s kind of a problem.

But maybe that has already been sorted out. Maybe I have too much free time on my hands?

Well I was thinking if they are not printing money and now expect the FICA to get paid again but no one is there to pay it…..that’s kind of a problem.

But maybe that has already been sorted out. Maybe I have too much free time on my hands?
Most employers won't touch the FICA deferral with a ten foot pole.

If an employee quits or is fired, the employer is on the hook for the liability. The employers have legal recourse to collect from the employees, but who wants to go through that mess? As far as govt employees go, who's going to pass on that cushy pension to avoid one years worth of social security taxes? If they want to run away with that money, God bless them. The tax dollars saved on their pensions will more than make up for the 6.2% SS withholdings they walked away with and the govt is pretty good about getting their money back anyway....

Social security will probably take a hit, but not a big one. Especially in comparison to the govt's historical borrowing against social security.

Between the shit show surrounding the PPP loans/forgiveness, EIDL loans and grants and the ERTC, this is the least of our worries...

"Syence says the quarantine period is 10 days from symptom onset."

-[Ahem] "10 days is too long for workers to be gone." -Pretty much every business, everywhere.

"Syence says the quarantine period is 5 days from symptom onset. Follow the Scyence."

-[Ahem] "Why didn't we use a 5 day quarantine period earlier then?"

"We're in a constantly evolving blah, blah, blah. You just need to follow the scyence. We're the scyence!"

Mmmmm, que.

It's a trap. No cable or broadcast network has any news that can inform you. All of it is designed to freeze your eye to the screen so that moments of your attention can be sold to advertisers. The remainder of your moments used to guide your thoughts into acceptable channels.

😳

All I know is he wants to be the Einstein of Syence
Since Einstein was a degenerate fraud who left his wife and kids to fuck his 1st cousin, propped up by our neo-Marxism institutions of brainwashing, I’d say Fauci is exactly the Einstein of our time. Dr Kary Mullis, Nobel prize winner, inventor of the PCR, said multiple times that Fauci was a fraud, a liar and has absolutely no understanding of science, he’s just a corrupt bureaucrat.

There won't be a social security much longer and frankly there never should have been.
God loves an optimist. But before I'll believe in the end of SS I'll need to see a politician face down an angry mob without pandering to it. But it's running out of money? So is welfare and yet none of them worry about their benifits.

Reactions: gigamortis
Since Einstein was a degenerate fraud who left his wife and kids to fuck his 1st cousin, propped up by our neo-Marxism institutions of brainwashing, I’d say Fauci is exactly the Einstein of our time. Dr Kary Mullis, Nobel prize winner, inventor of the PCR, said multiple times that Fauci was a fraud, a liar and has absolutely no understanding of science, he’s just a corrupt bureaucrat.
Whatever his shortcomings Einstein did incredibly significant theoretical physics in his spare time before retiring to the public dole.

Reactions: slowworm
God loves an optimist. But before I'll believe in the end of SS I'll need to see a politician face down an angry mob without pandering to it. But it's running out of money? So is welfare and yet none of them worry about their benifits.
It'd happen gradually over time. SS cost of living adjustments won't go up proportionally to inflation. It'll cover less and less of senior's cost of living until it's insignificant enough that people will be annoyed when it's trashed, but it won't be a big enough deal for them to riot over.

Fraudci is why the Biden Admin is totally failing on Covid. He is the reason so many don't believe a fucking word Uncle Stupid says. He is an inveterate liar and consummate bureaucratic sleazeball who hangs on to power by his fingernails to prevent being brought to justice for his crimes.

That he funded the creation of this chimera virus and still gets a pass from NPR and MSM really shows you how deep the rot goes. Don't fucking tell me that there good people in the federal government. There aren't anymore than there were good people in the SS Furungshaptamt.

👆
He’s even more of a cancer to the Xiden/hyena administration than he was to Trump/traitor administration

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Fauci is such an idiot and a liability to all of Washington I have to imagine that they keep him as a distraction or the final fall guy.

Reactions: Steel head

I think you are absolutely correct. When you don't have people working, the coffers don't get filled.
This F'n "coof" thing, has started us on that slippery slope. F'n disgraceful. People need to start digging deep into their souls, and get back to living their lives, and back to F'ing work. The ONLY way this will be fixed. Mac

5e9goc.jpg

The media went all in immediately and lionized him as the anti-Trump savior of the pandemic. He was virtue signaling to them from go. They only puff reported for weeks while attacking Trump on all fronts. The right PR move was to keep him on and giving the briefings while preventing him from appearing on the communist talk shows (that he made a b-line for as soon as Brandon was inaugurated).

If he was an advisor to Trump, why the fuck was he not fired?
Trump was given bad Intel, and the pandemic was in it's infancy. Fuckchi's true "evil" wasn't shown until towards the end of Trump's stolen election. By then, the goal posts started moving and we started seeing the true evil of this person. Now, it's too late. Mac

Trump was a con man who pardoned and released Rappers thugs, Jewish spies (Pollard) and criminals like Rubashkin and let his own supporters rot in jail. Pure coincidence, his biggest donor was Zionist billionaire Sheldon Adelson. He was just a pressure release valve for all the blue collar Americans so that they had the impression that someone was fighting for them after being betrayed by globohomo leaders for 30+ years. Obama pulled the same scam on the antiwar lefties and won a Nobel prize yet bombed more people than Bush Jr and deported more illegals than Trump.

It’s all so tiresome and very depressing that a lot of the maga peoples are still stuck in 2015 and constantly make excuses for Trump.
That being said, PJ is certainly worse.

Trump was a con man who pardoned and released Rappers thugs, Jewish spies (Pollard) and criminals like Rubashkin and let his own supporters rot in jail. Pure coincidence, his biggest donor was Zionist billionaire Sheldon Adelson. He was just a pressure release valve for all the blue collar Americans so that they had the impression that someone was fighting for them after being betrayed by globohomo leaders for 30+ years. Obama pulled the same scam on the antiwar lefties and won a Nobel prize yet bombed more people than Bush Jr and deported more illegals than Trump.

It’s all so tiresome and very depressing that a lot of the maga peoples are still stuck in 2015 and constantly make excuses for Trump.
That being said, PJ is certainly worse.
You can't even articulate your own thoughts ? Nice copy and paste. Jeebuz, at least fix the font if your going to plagiarize and paste here..........

You can't even articulate your own thoughts ? Nice copy and paste. Jeebuz, at least fix the font if your going to plagiarize and paste here..........
Posting from my phone, not sure why the font changed probably when i spelled check that disgusting creature rubashkin but nice argument. Keep trusting the plan. I’m sure Trump will be back in two weeks. Mike Lindell said so.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
We need to purge the world of people in this field now and always going forward. Using viruses as a weapon that you can't control is only going to bring extinction of humans sooner rather than later. In the natural order humans were meant to kill each other physically with time period implements. Natural diseases were a given but they didn't need to be enhanced or made stronger to work faster and be immune to any defense we might of had. Dr Frankenstein needs to be vetted professionally to ascertain every individual who has been involved at any level.