• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Favorite Potato Chips- Lets hear your favorite....

Re: Favorite Potato Chips- Lets hear your favorite....

Are Ms. Vickie's Buttermilk Ranch Potato Chips still being made?

The jalepeno chips at Jimmy Johns, i think they're called Ms Vickie's

I had ms vickies at subway the other day, have to agree they are a top 3 or 4 too. As an update, I got in my Kitchen Cooked chips the other day in 3 flavors, very good, especially like the cajun. However the plain have not undone Boulder Canyon or the Hawaiin chips in my humble opinion. Very good though and worth a try. Waiting on UTz, billy goat, and one other that escapes my memory right now to arrive and try. thanks all......I have never seen MS Vickies anywhere for sale other than Subway but they are GOOD

I ve had Zaps, very good. Seems to me their japapeno was HOT, REALLY HOT but hurt so good.
Grippo's came in today. Very nice. Better to me than the Kitchen Cooked, not as good as Dirty Chips or Boulder Canyon IMO. Great chip though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Firedude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nacho Cheese Doritos=Greatest. Chip. Ever.
</div></div>

I agree with this....

As far as potato chips go, Old Dutch Ketchup flavored are my favorite. Too bad Canada is the closest place around here to get them.

It's not a potato chip, but I like Fritos- the only problem with Frito's is that they have enough sodium to kill a guy, and the combination of sodium, grease, and carbs make them a great snack for people who want to get really fat quick.

For potato chips I like the jalapeno chips.
Krunchers_Kettle_Cooked_Jalapeno_Potato_Chips.jpg

Utz came today. Very good and nice selection. Highly recommended.Their Jalapeno may be better than Ms Vickies, or better than anyones Ive tried.

Jumpin Jack Cheese Doritos.

Sadly they don't make them any more.
frown.gif

2 pages and no Ruffles?

Ruffles and Dean's French Onion dip is my favorite. Even in limited packing and no room for junk food, I try to pack and not smash some Ruffles.
Cape Cod Sea Salt and Ms V's Sea Salt & Vinegar are good, i agree. ALSO the best Sub topping ever. However, not the dipping chip as Ruffles are.