• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FBI Busts Down Door, Fatally Shoots Her Disabled Veteran Son in Pre-Dawn Raid

Well, thankfully the Government is always there to protect us. Thank you, Death, for pointing out these courageous acts of selflessness on the part of our beloved FBI. Please note that everyone on this forum is appreciative of your efforts to bring all these incidents to our attention. Please, you've done your duty here. There must be other gun forums more deserving.

You should really clean up your act, and your mouth as well!
1693171749040.jpeg

And, no, not too soon. I would do a rimshot but it is Sunday morning and people are still sleeping.

And before the onslaught starts, I agree that the FBI is acting out of bounds.

@Death From A Distance why do the feds do that? Just kill people and not talk about it?
Because they can.

Reactions: Ronws
My change jars are jammed full and need to take them to the bank, but they're definitely not swear jars. For that I'd need to be pulling seven figures easy to fund them.
Check for old coins. Most prior to 69' have a lot of silver and are worth 8-20x their face value.. if you get bored or have a granddaughter that can use a project. :)

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Now I know what FBI stands for. Faggot Butt Incorporated.

It was there, all along, but I just now saw it.

I may be slow but I do get there, eventually.

Reactions: Lange Carabine
Check for old coins. Most prior to 69' have a lot of silver and are worth 8-20x their face value.. if you get bored or have a granddaughter that can use a project. :)
I always check my change for wheat pennies, Indian head nickels, and just anything with a neat date on it. It's kinda fun thinking about how a coin predates the moon landing or something.

Once found three or four 1890s pennies in my change at McD's, reckon someone had gone around seeding them outta a roll.

Reactions: NoDopes
It appears the government is preying on the weak as a show of force. They last guy they raided was murdered as well!

A family is desperately seeking answers after FBI agents busted down the door and killed their relative in a pre-dawn raid last week.

The FBI is refusing to tell a grieving mother why they showed up in armored vehicles at 6 am last Wednesday and fatally shot her son.

According to WBBJ, FBI agents showed up at a residence in Henderson, Tennessee to serve a man named Theodore Deschler an arrest warrant when things turned deadly.

A neighbor told WBBJ he woke up at 6 am after he heard a loud bang.

“I was woken up at about six o’clock this morning. I heard a loud bang. Then I heard a couple more. I heard the loudspeakers, ‘Come out with your hands up. We’re the FBI. We’re not going anywhere.’ Before I knew it, I was coming out to see what was going on and watched them bust out their windows,” a neighbor told WBBJ.

Theodore’s family believes he was unarmed when the agents busted down the door and threw flashbangs into the home.

“It was a senseless act. You know Teddy was a 100% disabled veteran. He had problems. He had severe PTSD. He had depression but he was getting help for it but this was senseless. He didn’t have a weapon on him. He was just trying to get out of the house because it was filled with tear gas,” Theodore’s mother told WBBJ.

The house was destroyed by tear gas, flashbangs and bullets. Most of the windows were busted out.

Please don’t leave. Just chuckle at all these other people and keep replying and posting.
These threads are nearly the most entertaining since the famous Flip thread.

Looking at this, and the recent guy they shot up at 6am in Utah when blunderboi biden visited, looks like 6am is their call time.
Early to bed, and early to rise, means if the 3 letter clowns show up, you can give a surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
isn't it something that just disagreeing with the government or making fun of them can actually get you on a list.

legally exercise the 1st Amendment? you are on a list.

the 2nd? every non-glowie here is on a list.

quote our founding fathers? end up on a list.

if you are a true conservative and not a .gov neocon you are on a list.

you don't have to be an actual criminal - if you think wrong, you are now on their list.

Last edited:
isn't it something that just disagreeing with the government of making fun of them can actually get you on a list.

legally exercise the 1st Amendment? you are on a list.

the 2nd? every non-glowie here is on a list.

quote our founding fathers? end up on a list.

if you are a true conservative and not a .gov neocon you are on a list.

you don't have to be an actual criminal - if you think wrong, you are now on their list.
iu

• Love
Reactions: darkfader
Imagine for a moment that this isn't some glowfuck and instead is a tinfoilist sitting out in his doomsday shed behind his moms single wide making these threads as he polishes his savage axis sniper rifle with a home made serum made from his own sweat, spit, and truffle butter while wondering which one of his uncles is his dad and this is the response he keeps getting.

Either way I'm not disappointed.

Imagine for a moment that this isn't some glowfuck and instead is a tinfoilist sitting out in his doomsday shed behind his moms single wide making these threads as he polishes his savage axis sniper rifle with a home made serum made from his own sweat, spit, and truffle butter while wondering which one of his uncles is his dad and this is the response he keeps getting.

Either way I'm not disappointed.

If it's the latter, it would be far more like 'sitting in his mom's basement in front of a sweat and nutsack cheese stained computer, polishing his katana with a home made serum made from Hot Pockets sauce, Cheeto dust, and Orange Fanta, and his never-washed anime waifu shirt bearing years of grime and sweat'. The 'tinfoilists' we encountered on ARF wisened up at the first sign of resistance and when they were politely informed that their posts may be misconstrued as baiting. After all, most of them are actual gunnies and want to join the community, but powered in with just a bit too much enthusiasm. An honest mistake for young hotheads.

Neckbeards on the other hand? They never wisen up and never learn and continue making the same mistakes over and over again and then wonder why people do not want to associate with them. And they are far from any "tinfoil" or "survivalist" types. They don't even know much about anything going on in current politics and global emergencies to develop a mindset of a cynic. Their idea of a "SHTF situation" only revolves around zombies, Nazis, or both, and they can then finally use their samurai swords to chop up the undead hordes and all the ladies who rejected them earlier would sleep with them. And almost all of these types are leftists.

Last edited:
Reactions: jakelly and JR_77